1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

    Hello, Guest!

    Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice
*SLIM SHADY
Last Activity:
26 July 2018 at 6:04 PM
Joined:
3 November 2017
Messages:
98
Likes Received:
61
Trophy Points:
28
Gender:
Male
Birthday:
May 4
Location:
India

Share This Page

*SLIM SHADY

Soldier, Male, from India

In world 60 percent person r in relationships and remaining 40 percent people hv brain. I hv brain and what about u guyz 6 March 2018

*SLIM SHADY was last seen:
26 July 2018
  • About Crime Coast



    Build your mob city, gather the meanest gangsters on the planet and take the battle to the streets with thousands of players worldwide. Take out your rivals in Mafia Wars to become the toughest gangsters on the planet!

  • Find us on Facebook!

  • Get in on the action!