1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest!

Its LOTTERY time here on Crime Coast Forums. And better: If you are active and don't have any warning here on forums, you are already eligible to win one of our prizes! To know more about our lotto and our new rewards for tournaments and competitions click here: NEW LOTTERY and rewards for tournaments and competitions!

Ëłîmįñąțøř

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by AnuragDutta, 9 June 2018.

1. AnuragDutta

Best Li'l Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    This is another idea for June. Hope u guys like it :

Tired of getting the same useless cards from Gangster, Thug and especially Superior??Then wait no more, here's is a new system which can be of ur help :wink:

Presenting to u, the Ëłîmįñąțøř (Eliminator). So this is a new option which will appear when u ger the same card (which u hv in ur inventory) from any crew. For example: if I hv Masamune2 (Everybody has :p), and if I get Masamune2 from Superior or Gangster (Happens a lot :p), then an option will appear below the card in the same screen where the card comes out of the safe. If u touch that option, then a confirmation message will come.
    "Would you like to eliminate the card? Eliminating it will mean that you wont get the card in your inventory but get a new card from the Crew you used to get the eliminated card." Click "Yes" and that card will be gone, it can still come from that crew card again, but u can eliminate it again too (Note: U must hv the card in ur inventory to eliminate it)

And u can eliminate the cards of different levels if u hv any level of that type of card. For example, if i hv Armour Palletes5, then I can eliminate Armour Pallets1,2,3,4 and 6 as well.

It all depends whether u click on "Yes" and get a new card from the crew u used or Click on "No" and keep the card. U can also just tap the screen to say "No" like u do to exit the screen.

NOTE: U can only eliminate the card only in the same screen where u get the card fron the Crew Safe.

Thx for reading and keep smiling with broken teeth XE

2. atragon

atragon Capo

Pls make it happen fast I get 5golds from ganster .

AnuragDutta likes this.
  3. GPK007

Crime Coast Wiki Reviewer

IGN:
    GPK007
    Yeah ,
    Let's hope this idea implements.. And we can Eliminate that 5 gold and again we open gangster we get 500 gold [possibility of epic]
    :p :p

ÅNIKET1705, AnuragDutta and atragon like this.
  4. Div ya

Div ya Capo

IGN:
    Div ya
    Thats good. I got thug from gangster and 1000 cash from the thug.

5. atragon

atragon Capo

Same here

6. Elwin0811

Staff Member Community Moderator

Haha so everyone can press yes and get another card?
    Sorry but I don't think this would come to be practical in game as crew cards works on chance events and there is still a option to sell those what you don't need.

7. AnuragDutta

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    True, I guess there must be a card limit as well. Like 8similqr cards to eliminate a Common Card. 5 to eliminate Rare card. 2 to eliminate Super Rare Card, and 1 for Epic, Legendary, and Notioirous :). And about selling the cards. 5gold from a 50gold Gangster is a loss of 45Gold. Masamune2 is a WASTE, 4000bb for 500Gold or 29days is just not acceptable. There r many cards like that.

-|HAÇKÊR|- and atragon like this.
  8. atragon

atragon Capo

The initial idea is bit clumsy but with some corrections it can turn into a great one.

AnuragDutta likes this.
  9. Elwin0811

Suggest anytime what correction you are thinking of.. they would be welcomed if makes idea better and realistic .
    I actually like the thought behind the idea but the theme isn't good

ionutzasu and AnuragDutta like this.
  10. AnuragDutta

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    Where actually is the flaw Elwin? Plz point it and I will try to solve it :)

atragon likes this.
  11. atragon

atragon Capo

The corrections are: number Of attempt to reverse the card should be agreed upon.
    The same item of that card should also be present in the inventory again the number should be agreed upon.
    Gangster and superior should be included in this frame and thugs should be excluded .
    This idea has theme for the benefit of the players atleast it will satisfy player with the game and they won't curse devs for poor card system.

12. Elwin0811

The main flaw is that cards all know are based on "chance events" and by going to this theme it be become like 2 chances in place of 1.. like if u don't like first card u can get another chance.
    That means on cost of 1 sup you can open 2 if u don't like the first one.

13. atragon

atragon Capo

The main flaw is the use of mule and this system of cards .cards have made this game defence oriented .people who talk about skills in the game has used forts 10 in their defensive unit .

14. AnuragDutta

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    U need to have that card in order to exchange it. For example: If u get Overload1, then u can exvhange it for another one if u hv any level of Overload( cuz its Epic). Otherwise u can't. :)

15. Elwin0811

Make a separate thread about this
    Pls stick to the idea topic here
    I HV overload 1/2/3
    Masumane1/2/3
    Pellet 1/2
    7d protection
    Rat6/7/8
    Revolt6
    .. so that will benefit me Everytime I get any of the "waste card" u said about
    And that's wrong to b honest according to me as some will get benefit others don't

ionutzasu likes this.
  16. Div ya

Div ya Capo

IGN:
    Div ya
    Well it's all about chances. I got 1000cash (mentioned earlier ).from gangster also I got two 10k bbs in a row from thug.
    Practically we all get cards on chances
    My first every superior was alarm 4, then i got NW4, 7d protection overload 1,2. Then again I got for9 and 500 golds.
    So it's unpredictable and depends on chances

AnuragDutta likes this.
  17. AnuragDutta

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    True, u can exchange them. And u will be benifitted while others wont because u have spent gold and given a lot of time to CC and collected so many cards. So y get the same old waste cards for 500Gold / 29days?? About others, they dont hv many cards becuase they r preety new and r still learning about the game (Y)

atragon likes this.
  18. atragon

atragon Capo

I don't have revolt 6 and many other cards u mentioned so.this game should benefit the majority as well people with ur base are still minority . This game should fairly evaluate the card system cuz the majority of the player are complaining about card system this is the chance for devs to look into the matter and structure it into something worthy .

AnuragDutta likes this.
  19. GAngSter

GAngSter Soldier

500 gold is impossible