1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please donate to your local health service to help the battle against coronavirus!
    Dismiss Notice

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2nd Player ID for Tourneys

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Betty, 7 February 2020.

1. Betty

Staff Member Senior Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    Hello community!

You may now link a 2nd player ID to your current forum account. Do not create a new forum account, you are still only allowed to have 1 forum account. Please refer to ANNOUNCEMENTS - Community Rules.

If you would like to add a 2nd player ID to your forum account please upload your screenshot and request using this link: Screenshots for PvP Tournaments and Competitions

This will allow you to participate in more tournaments. Only 1 account allowed per tournament. Any prizes won in a tournament will go to the ID of the players choice.
    You will need to state which ID you plan to use (and tourney if more than one) when registering.
    You must be the owner of the 2nd ID. You cannot add your friend's ID to your forum account.

This is new.... so rules and process will change as needed. Forum staff's decisions are final.

Thanks!

#1 Betty, 7 February 2020
    Last edited: 7 February 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    |~*Æ*~|
    This is my opinion 1) Here forum we have rules for ghosts not in game though, and here too ghosts about to appears, many banned for holding 2nd account here . 2) 16 players from same mafia can use a 2nd id to fill a 16participants tourney and get prize on main , then every tourney filled with themselves and tourney starts before anyone can join so they get benefit evertime gold gonna be on their pocket/ main ,a progress for forum isn't it , 3) holding multiple forum ids result warning and next time permanently banned from forum, here we have the rule and its lost its value. 4) rule : a tourney winner can't join next tournament ,also this rule lost its value cause one player with two ids can play every tournament using 2 one by one. 5) Just like IN GAME , If you use a id to play do sd or anything You must get reward on that id not the id the player want. Im totally against the linking another id.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    I thought all of this was mentioned above but..
    1. No ghosts accounts.
    2. Only 1 account per tournament, so that won't happen.
    3. Still only 1 forum account allowed
    4. The rule hasn't been enforced because we need players.
    5. Selecting an account to receive gold can only be done here, this may change, but for now this is how it will work.
    Thanks for your opinion, this isn't a poll or debatable. As stated rules and process may change as needed.

• Like Like x 2
  4. yanji

yanji Capo

IGN:
    yanji
    It's a good step . If someone is having two accounts, he can use em both on forums and can join multiple tourneys at the same time.

5. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    So that everyone understands...
    Only 1 forum account allowed, if you create another forum account the rules will be enforced.
    You can add your in-game alternate id (no ghosts) to your current forum account. If you view your profile, select information you will see your player id that has been linked. The 2nd player id information will be added there.
    Only 1 account allowed per tourney. (Sorry NOØB using you as an example)
    Noob has joined Slaughterhouse, he will only be able to play in this tournament as Noob. His 2nd id, Anton, would not be allowed to join Slaughterhouse. However Anton can join the Max 25k tourney.
    Only 1 account per tourney, you will never have 2 ids in the same tournament.
    Hope that helps with the explanation. Any doubts message directly or post here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    |~*Æ*~|
    So that everyone understand ...
    16 main account players from same mafia , can link a IN game account here So 16 2nd account from same mafia on tourneys. Gold divide between them, not on others players .

Wheteher a 2nd forum account or a 2nd in game account allowed , The Intention is same ...To feed the main .which is the reason members banned before from here. And now its allowed for a particular member request.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    Are you referring to the mafia that you are currently in and have no issues receiving awards from being there?
    We do our best to have competitions and tournaments at different levels so all members have an opportunity to play fairly.
    That particular member had nothing to do with the id being added. There's no way he can ask then an hour or so later poof it's done. He had no idea it was even a thought. I really don't like accusations, and dont get your point, except that you debate EVERYTHING here. This was one of the new things that we had mentioned for the new year.
    Like it or not, it's happening. The 2nd id is and will be added for those that chose. As "work arounds" to our rules appear, the rules will be adjusted. If caught using 2 ids in one tourney both accounts will receive a tournament ban and no rewards. It's not worth the risk but we know there'll be a few that try, but hey it is crime coast, just no mohanning when caught.
    There are several more ideas that aren't fully developed yet, so be prepared for more changes, new competitions and different style tournaments to be added if activity warrants time invested.

• Like Like x 2
  8. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    |~*Æ*~|
    Can be any mafia as i mentioned above didnt said any mafia name. And as per i know not my mafia members, trying to feed main by using forum 2nd id,Everyone can see which mafia is it and this rule made for. And as i said as a member i have right to share my opinion no matter how many people mohaning cause someone protesting to stop that. Im done with this i know its will happen so i dont want to waste my time debating here just to clear we work hard and earn reward unlikely not get it sitting here.

9. BrANkIM FJG

BrANkIM FJG Soldier

IGN:
    BrANkIM FJG
    [QUOTE = "Betty, post: 59993, membro: 871"] Eu pensei que tudo isso foi mencionado acima, mas ..
    1. Nenhuma conta de fantasmas.
    2. Apenas uma conta por torneio, para que isso não aconteça.
    3. Ainda é permitida apenas 1 conta no fórum
    4. A regra não foi aplicada porque precisamos de jogadores.
    5. A seleção de uma conta para receber ouro só pode ser feita aqui, isso pode mudar, mas, por enquanto, é assim que funcionará.
    Obrigado pela sua opinião, esta não é uma pesquisa ou debate. Conforme as regras e o processo declarados podem mudar conforme necessário. [/ QUOTE]

esses que chora nao entra nos torneios e so reclama

#9 BrANkIM FJG, 8 February 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 11 February 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Faby

Staff Member Community Manager

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    1. ghosts and secondary accounts are completely different things.
    2. We dont have 16 active members from the same mafia aching to fill tourneys and get rewards. If it happens, we will take actions against it.
    3. Adding player ids to an account doesnt mean having multiple forums accounts.
    4. Its the member who wins a tourney and not his player id. So, the winner wont be able to join the next tourney.
    5. We respect your opinion and if other members manifest their opinions about it we may adjust it and link the reward to the player id used in the tourney,

• Like Like x 4
  11. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    This is a really nice thing sometimes I wanted to take part in lower lvl competition not for gold just for sake of playing but was not able to coz my power always crossed the max limit....
    This will be a good step to give us some nostalgic moments....

And I know There will be problems too ... But if we just see problems and don't do New things than what I m here for....
    Anyways we have a space to discuss Things and get things sorted ... Here is the link...
    www.crimecoastforums.com

Harry

I agree with A too all Those things r possible....
    Like on Game a Mafia Made War" a war of ghosts" for a long time... And Completely ruined wars for a long time....
    But it took them a bit of time to do that so someone try something similar like that let's just enjoy this thing till then...

Well its been a long time since I visited game & I forgot the name Which was that mafia again?

#11 HÂRRÝ POTTER, 9 February 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 11 February 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  12. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    |~*Æ*~|
    Forum just attracting clone ids in game ids basically a player with another game id not new members / players! For example the recent tourney got 13 player's in quick time, We have to think something so new real players can join forum not the existing one with another id.So its grow bigger rather than in between some members with 2nd ids. Moderators time and contribution appreciated always.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. LAyMAN

LAyMAN Capo

IGN:
    ~KAAL~
    I want to know what does this term "next tourney" specifically refers to

why the winner can't join the "next tourney"(what's the banning motive)? *

and what type of ban(2 months ban as per Layman's knowledge)?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    The winner of previous tourney cannot participate in the next tourney. However this rule is not currently enforced since we need players to fill spots. This allows other players a chance and so we dont have the same winner over and over.

"next tourney" would be the next tournament ran that the player would be eligible for.

If there were no tournaments ran and it's been 2 months the player would then be eligible to play. So it's next tourney or 2 months whichever is first.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1