1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tournaments Attempt to let more new members join...

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€, 16 November 2019.

1. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€ Underboss

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    Hi,

I was thinking. There must be cards that probably even gold buyers can't get their hands on.

Since we have this forum and for a gold buyer and other players it might not be that interesting to join the forum and participate in tournaments.

Why not start a monthly tournament that will give a guaranteed card that is almost impossible to forge and hard to get for normal players as well as gold buyers

Don't get me wrong, winning gold is cool, but winning a card that's almost impossible to forge/ get from a superior (spend money good for pixel, but if you have little money not good for your wallet) would give me more incentive to participate in a tournament.

Also the community would have more members and be more active IMO.

2. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    This is a Really Nice Idea...
    I m expecting cards like..
    Squat 100/200
    Or Air Patrol 20

3. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€ Underboss

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    I hope you're joking because with the little squats I have my max housing WITH parties is 197... I've seen the high lvl players have about 300+ housing. I think the highest AP that's available is quite enough.

But it would be cool to win a Squat 20 or a mad builder 10... Something like that you know.

Sahil1001 likes this.
  4. Betty

Staff Member Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    The latest competitions have given gold along with cards. I don't think Pixel will approve the cards mentioned above, if they did, best believe I would be in the competition not creating it. :greedy: :smuggrin: :cool:
    Continue to encourage mafia members to join and be active here, never know what the next competition may bring.
    If the ones that view forums as guest would sign in occasionally and like a comment every once in a while that would help estimate the number of possible participants and could broaden what's offered.

#4 Betty, 16 November 2019
    Last edited: 16 November 2019
    Jokerthelord, CarlM24, GPK007 and 3 others like this.
  5. Jokerthelord

I would love to see tourney competitions based on mansion levels , just a passing wish .since there are just too many good players here ,it's hard to put up a competition

Betty likes this.
  6. Betty

Staff Member Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    Power is still gapped going by only mansion level, however it can be considered. Since this last was attack power may have the next based on defense power.

7. Jokerthelord

Less than 8k? If not less than 10k? Would be good.

Betty likes this.