1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest!

Its LOTTERY time here on Crime Coast Forums. And better: If you are active and don't have any warning here on forums, you are already eligible to win one of our prizes! To know more about our lotto and our new rewards for tournaments and competitions click here: NEW LOTTERY and rewards for tournaments and competitions!

Bank Transfer

Discussion in 'Idea of the Month' started by ~FireStorm~, 8 November 2018.

1. ~FireStorm~

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    Simple idea, I'd like an ability to move around where money is held.

It bugs me that banks don't fill up equally, but instead one will be at max capacity and one will be empty. You move banks around, and then next time they fill up, they fill up in a totally different pattern again.

I would like an ability to move money around between banks and the mansion, so that we can make sure cash is stored in the building that we want it to be stored in.

This could also apply to BB, but given we only have two warehouses, and there is no visual indicator as to where bad blue is held, it's less of a problem.

2. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    i would usually move around my bank as well when i was in extreme farm mode. Not a bad idea!

devil craji likes this.
  3. ~FireStorm~

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    I've moved buildings around before too, but for whatever reason, when I spend the cash and start to build it up again, it starts filling in random buildings.

This would allow you to move money to be held in a particular bank that might be more defended, or to have it evenly distributed.

4. БМ*Briga Gee

БМ*Briga Gee Consigliere

IGN:
    E' (--, ) .m
    Here is the pattern where cash always filled up first, the bank that filled first is your first bank that you bought and build, make sure to mark them., its easy to identify it.., thats how it goes.., better to guard it.. Thats the challenge, what is a game without challenge at all? its called Boring.. Got my point?, hehe.. Anyway, its kinda cool though, but how you gonna moved the cash?, hmmn..

Xx_TheDon_xX likes this.
  5. ~FireStorm~

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    I don't know how best to do it. Maybe click on the bank and there's a new button with two arrows in opposite directions. That opens up a screen with your banks and you can use a slider or something to move how much money is where. I don't really know how best to construct it, I'd just like an option, rather than have to go into my map builder all the time, and switch things about.

6. Thallaiva

Thallaiva Soldier

IGN:
    Thallaiva
    Simply change the position of your bank or warehouse which holds the maximum resources to a well protected place

7. ~FireStorm~

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    Doesn't help when one bank is empty the others are full. What if you want to evenly spread the money?

And why should I have to move buildings all the time, why can't I just reassign where the cash is held?

8. Thallaiva

Thallaiva Soldier

IGN:
    Thallaiva
    Maybe it will be helpful for warehouses. I don't think there's any need to introduce this system for banks.

9. БМ*Briga Gee

БМ*Briga Gee Consigliere

IGN:
    E' (--, ) .m
    Just tighten the defense of ur banks, mine is not a problem at all, haha,