1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANNOUNCEMENTS Brand new game

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Prince Eric, 13 July 2019.

1. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Get an early look at pixels newest creation

Ahoy there!
    It's time to join the Ship of Sheep and build a crew of seafaring furry friends! Get ready for the most action-packed turn-based strategy game yet!
    Join Captain Woolly and unlock his talented crew of sheep-mates, from Choppy the martial arts expert and Chucky the archer, to Zappy the spell casting wizard sheep and many more! Horde treasure from your victories and collect cards to upgrade your sheep's unique abilities.
    Sailing from shore to shore with your fluffy comrades and discovering new islands, you'll build up a crew of friends and battle rival teams, unlocking new weapons and abilities and proving yourself the baaadest crew of sheep on the high seas! Play with anywhere from 2 to 64 of your friends and unleash multiplayer mayhem!
    Ship of Sheep also boasts a unique map editor, allowing players to create their very own islands on which to fight it out with rival crews. Invite your friends to edit you maps - but remember to place those traps wisely!
    All a-baaa-rd!
    LIST OF FEATURES:
    - Unlock a wide range of sheep-mates on your island-hopping adventures
    - Each sheep has its own unique abilities – build your crew wisely for maximum tactical effect
    - Team up with between 1 and 3 friends to take on rival sheep crews in real-time
    - Collect treasure and cards to upgrade your sheep's abilities
    - Build your own islands with the unique Ship of Sheep Map Editor
    - Share and rate your islands with other players and get featured in the Best Rated Player Islands
    - Save and share replays of your most impressive battles and enemy sheep take-downs

Screenshot_2019-07-12-20-51-23.png

Attached Files:

2. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    I already joined this game. And I loved it.
    Actually , yesterday I started a thread about Matchmaking - Challenge Zone was inherited from this brand new game Ship Of Sheep.

Hello , everyone Join right now . Create a own maps and challenge other players through global chats.

You all gonna love this new game.

°JIBSI'KING° and Trejoo like this.
  3. Qbiz

Qbiz Capo

Is this a new game by pixel I hope it would be interesting like crime coast

GPK007 likes this.
  4. GPS 4

GPS 4 Soldier

Please some one help when I start playing ship of the sheep it tell like this Screenshot_2019-07-28-10-24-19-945_net.pixelsquad.sos.map.maker.png Screenshot_2019-07-28-10-24-07-074_net.pixelsquad.sos.map.maker.png

5. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    I guess,
    If you reach maximum skulls in searching match [ opponents ] then it will shows up like above.

I suggest you to join with other players who's ready to host a map on global chat.

ionutzasu likes this.
  6. AnuragDutta

Best Li'l Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    Can bots be added in this game?
    There are very few players. So how am I supposed to increase my level? I am stuck in level 2 and have not got a match since yesterday.

7. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    No idea about it.

I too struck in level 2 .

Not had match since a week.
    Because whenever I host a match , other players are in offline. Whenever other players are hosting match , then I goes to offline.

I have a suggestion , if we would follow up. Let's make a particular timings to play that SHIP OF SHEEP. So , that we all can be available online at that moment . So , that we all can host at each other's.
    My time IST 18:00-19:00 , 20:30-21:30.
    If possible tell your possiblity of your timings. So, that we can play together hosting maps.

8. VÎGÑʧHVÊÊÑÆ

No game is as good as cc I hope

NOØB likes this.
  9. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    A sincere request to every member of this community.

Please join Pixel's new game - Ship of Sheeps and
    Help our dev's in bringing game better versions.

Download apk (sos application) from pixel's official build site - build.crimecoast.com

Please , help us each other in making a better output.

Because , it's all our's game and every member of this community is responsible , part of it.

10. MotherHell$

MotherHell$ Soldier

Pfft they need to put focus into this game for starters not just leave this game rotting away while work on other new games , if members are not happy in this game why on earth would they sign up to another to go through same things plus sorry to say but the new game looks lame and for little kids, they need to restore their members faith not try divert their attentions restore faith and trust and maybe members will be more willing to put their trust and belief back into pixel , sorry if not like but it true no offence meant though

11. MotherHell$

MotherHell$ Soldier

Same applies in all of life with studies and work and business if is failing you fix it not leave to rot and make new , failure it called not success