1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest!

Its LOTTERY time here on Crime Coast Forums. And better: If you are active and don't have any warning here on forums, you are already eligible to win one of our prizes! To know more about our lotto and our new rewards for tournaments and competitions click here: NEW LOTTERY and rewards for tournaments and competitions!

Card Inventory Upgrade

Discussion in 'Idea of the Month' started by FireStorm, 10 August 2018.

1. FireStorm

FireStorm Soldier

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    Hi - I have something that I would like to see implemented as a pure game play enhancement not giving away anything.

I would like there to be a display that shows you what cards are in use on which buildings. Not like it currently is with a massive long list in the Mansion inventory, but one where I can select my mortars, and it shows me a list of my four mortars with what cards are on them.

When I get a new card, like a fortify card, it's a faff to click random buildings and see which one I want to upgrade. Like many others, I now have fort cards on my walls, and so the list of fort cards that I have in the current "In Use" display is about 25 rows long. Not helpful to see which wall I want to put my fort card on next. Also not helpful to see which house i want to put a Mass Squat card on, or if I were using a lot of cloak cards, which cloak card I want to switch out.

How can anyone find anything wrong with this enhancement?

Thanks

Influenza, ionutzasu, GPK007 and 2 others like this.
  2. mehrab`m

mehrab`m Soldier

That's good bro , but I think u should send it to a staff member

3. FireStorm

FireStorm Soldier

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    Isn't that the point of this forum section? Ideas get fed back to Pixels?

4. Faby

Staff Member Senior Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Admin

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    You are right.
    Ideas are visible to and checked by Pixel team.

5. ÅNIKET1705

ÅNIKET1705 Soldier

IGN:
    ANIKET1705
    Nice idea bro....I also faced same problem.

FireStorm likes this.
  6. GPK007

Crime Coast Wiki Reviewer

IGN:
    GPK007
    I agree with this :) Random thing. Nice topic

FireStorm and mehrab`m like this.
  7. FireStorm

FireStorm Soldier

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    I should add too, that my plan is that if you click on the mortar option in the inventory, it lists all 4 mortars and their cards, if you click houses, it lists all 10 houses and their cards, if you click walls, it will list all 250 (or however many it is) walls and their card, whether they're empty or not.

That's the benefit, as it gives you an easy overview of what you have where, and where you have spaces. The current "In Use" can still remain as that's good if you get a new cloak card and want to just replace the lowest level cloak card and don't care where it goes (although that's probably its only real use if you use my idea).