1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello Guest,

Pixel Squad recently updated the rules to deal with scammers. Please, take some time to read the new rules here:NEW RULES FOR SCAMMERS.

Regards, Crime Coast Forums Staff Team.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest,

We have only a few spots left to start the tournament. Compete for a 5.000 gold reward!!! More infos:TOURNAMENT: MANSIONS 8, 9, 10 MAYHEM STAGE 3.

Regards, Crime Coast Forums Staff Team.
    Dismiss Notice

CARD RECLASSIFICATION

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by Prince Eric, 11 August 2017.

1. MABOTONINE

MABOTONINE Soldier

Hi everyone,

I think single cloack should be eliminated. Especially from gangster card list...
    I also thing thug card should be eliminated. Once again especially from gangster card list...
    Waiting 8 hours to get one of these two cards that worth nothing (can't forge or sell it), is a bit upsetting.
    NOOB also talked about a nice idea (as usual), saying that it could be nice to "unforge" cards... Could be very useful.
    Prince Eric says mule is hard to get as legendary but i think we all agree that instead reclassify it, it would be easier to be able to forge 10k bb or to convert what we got farmed in BB card (once again not my idea but has to be said again).

Best.

AnuragDutta likes this.
  2. GAngSter

GAngSter Associate

Don't remove any card but bring more good cards and make it easier to get good cards I have been playing this
    game for more than a year but never got a god card.

3. ionutzasu

ionutzasu Capo

IGN:
    ionutzasu32
    The unforge cards was my ideea of The mounth December I still waith to se if Pixel Will implemets thath Will help us all

Red flowers and -|HAÇKÊR|- like this.
  4. GAngSter

GAngSter Associate

Re classify gold cards
    50 gold = common
    100 gold =rare
    500 gold = super rare
    1,000 gold=epic

-|HAÇKÊR|- likes this.
  5. ionutzasu

ionutzasu Capo

IGN:
    ionutzasu32
    Thath clasification of gold cards was long Time ago before The December Updates

Red Flowers likes this.
  6. yanji

yanji Soldier

IGN:
    yanji
    Crew cards( cb lvl 5/6 , nurses and mm ) are somewhat useful for low mansion players . I think what needs to be removed is 1000 cash card, 1H and 2H party card because 1k cash is of no use to anyone and 1H -2H party cards are also of no use...if we give a proper view to it.

Red Flowers likes this.
  7. AnuragDutta

Best Li'l Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    1k cash is used to forge a few cards.

Red Flowers likes this.
  8. yanji

yanji Soldier

IGN:
    yanji
    That's what...removing a card means not just removing a card but wherever these cards were used to forge other cards, a suitable replacement from existing cards or some new card be given. Not easy tho but if given time and proper thinking, it can be done I believe.

9. -|HAÇKÊR|-

-|HAÇKÊR|- Consigliere

IGN:
    -|HAÇKÊR|-
    Remove 1k cash card and set 10k cash card in the plce of 1k cash card.

10. -|HAÇKÊR|-

-|HAÇKÊR|- Consigliere

IGN:
    -|HAÇKÊR|-
    i agree with u bro.the gold card's rarity should be like before.

there r some other games where i say gem,diamond or orbs these types of resource r not to deficult to achive.but crime coast is the game where u can say there r infinity use of golds for this crew card.and this gold has become so hard to achive.

Specially it has became harder after they have changed the rarity.
    before people would give 500 gold easly.but now its not even giving for 150k bb.And 1k gold has been in the lagendary trade list

11. Div ya

Div ya Soldier

IGN:
    Div ya
    Removing cbs and mm cards would make the game tough for low level player.

If toucan card is introduced then Deuce hench gets preety lesser value.

I still couldn't find out the utility of 1000 cash, 1000 bbs, 1hr protection

And mule .... its NOTORIOUS for me. I am playing over an year yet got one. I have to forge always

12. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    I have a mule, can't even use the damn thing, because my cards are s#¡%

I was looking at the speed ups and saw this:

To forge 5, 10, 15 and 30 min speed up takes all the same cards to forge, then why is 5, 10, 15 COMMON, and 30 min is RARE....

It goes for more cards you can forge, the catergorization is a bit messed up imo.

Maybe the gangster should just be eliminated (getting a thug from the gangster is a really bad joke...) and put all the random stuff in the thug, and then not every 15 minutes, but every 3 or 4 hrs or so. If you want a superior, then get to lvl 10.

Good day!

And btw, who forges Der Hammer and the Ram Raider??? Doesn't make sense to me.

#72 JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€, 18 May 2018
    Last edited: 18 May 2018
  13. AnuragDutta

Best Li'l Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    Y eliminate Gangster?? It just luck to get good cards. I hv got some very good cards from Gangster. But u r right! The forge system os preety messed up.

Red Flowers likes this.
  14. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    It can be either thug or gangster that should be eliminated.

Superior is 1 per month. 12 superiors in 12 months (1 year), everybody can collect that on lvl 10...

Gangster is 3 per 24 hrs. 365x 3 = 1095 gangsters in one year, if you would be a robot and could play non stop...

Thug is 4 x24= 96 per 24 hrs. 365 x 96 = 35,040 thugs in one year, if you would be a robot and could play non stop...

If the gangster/ thug would be eliminated, and the thug/ gangster would give all the randoms, then time could be every 4 hrs.
    24÷ 4= 6 cards a day. Totally random. No more unnecesary clock ticking. That's the way I think about it.

15. Red Flowers

Red Flowers Soldier

IGN:
    Red Flowers
    Hi my friends , I bought 85 superior card yesterday and I got masamune Lvl 1,2 and rat and pelts and alarm 1, 2 .
    I calculated , these waste my golds about 8 k gold and it's so bad .

,We have inappropriate cards on superior crew . You spend 500 golds and get one when open it , you see alarm Lvl 1 and like this . :( . Actually , This card does not fit the golds .

This will make you desperate to play more because 1) you spent 500 gold , 2) you can not forge a new and good card , 3) You have to wait up to 29 days to get another superior card , 4) That disproportionate card is not worth to sell , 5) You can not swap these bad cards bc Someone does not need it and It's not worth removing a mule card , Even for free :) I tried

My idea is to delete these cards or at least review them .
    example :
    overload Lvl 1 & 2
    Bad blue pellets Lvl 1 & 2
    Masamune Lvl 1&2
    Muramasa Lvl 1 & 2
    Amor pellets Lvl 1 & 2
    Alarm Lvl 1 & 2 & 3
    Etc ...

If such cards are deleted or transferred to other card categories , The game gets more attractive .

Thank you for reading my message and participating in it

Attached Files:

#75 Red Flowers, 19 May 2018 at 10:45 AM
    Last edited: 19 May 2018 at 10:56 AM
    -|HAÇKÊR|- likes this.
  16. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    Oow send your useless cards to me, I'll know what to do with them, trust me :wink:. Why oh why did you spend all that gold at once. If you're looking for a specific card, you could open a thread here and see if you could trade with someone. Waste of gold imo.

Good day!

17. Red Flowers

Red Flowers Soldier

IGN:
    Red Flowers
    Thank my friend , but I should have a good card to deal for get what I need :) sure with masamune 1 can't recieve any card lol

So I don't buy any gold , until there isn't a good supervision and good reclassification on the sup cards :)
    Now if If if if The company of CC (Game developers) wants money , They can make changes and fix our problem .

ionutzasu and AnuragDutta like this.
  18. ~RØBBIE~

~RØBBIE~ Underboss

IGN:
    ~RØBBIE~
    I could say Change gangster to super rare epic legendary.Because gangster take about 8 hrs.Most of the time I am getting rat1 dj 1 clock a weapon card etc.They are all rare not super rare.In my opinion remove rare from gangster because we have thug for rare super rare etc.At least in a month or 2 months give a epic from gangster.Now the epic cards we wait for a month and we get a epic but of low level like fortify 6 etc just the last stage of epic.Mule is notorious not a legendary card I think.Eric said it as a legendary but I don't think so .Remove converters clocks except 4 day etc protection cards etc from gangster and party cards too.Make those cards get from thug.Now both are like same level thug and gangster.I don't know how much this is practical.Let the pixel decide.Eric make more promotion on this topic so that they hear us.Good luck...

Red Flowers and ionutzasu like this.
  19. ionutzasu

ionutzasu Capo

IGN:
    ionutzasu32
    Thath sure we need a New reclasification on gangster and on superior cards Unlest 1 of 10 cards to be epic on gangster. And 1 of 5 cards a legendary from superior thath value its 500 gold :)

Red Flowers and play2193317 like this.
  20. Saggin

Saggin Soldier

IGN:
    Saggin
    first of all, these converters should be common, I agree that they should reclassify, since the majority of those that we earn daily and suddenly do not do much of anything, "Mortar Accelerator" "Single Coverage", " , among others, should change this sequence, I can hardly see hearing about the party 5 hours, and as for the mule, to achieve it, it seems to be notorious.