1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest!

Its LOTTERY time here on Crime Coast Forums. And better: If you are active and don't have any warning here on forums, you are already eligible to win one of our prizes! To know more about our lotto and our new rewards for tournaments and competitions click here: NEW LOTTERY and rewards for tournaments and competitions!

Clone Accounts/Mafias

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Forums Discussion' started by §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§, 7 March 2018.

1. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    If a player can't see the difference between the original and the copy, well, then too bad for them. Is like Nike or Adidas trying to stop Asian countries to make knock offs, while they have factories in the same areas where they pay people s#%t money for s#!t jobs. It's not going to happen.
    Like it's been mentioned by FAEBY, players on Crime Coast have no copyrights or exclusive rights to their IGN or Mafia name or anything else. And I totally agree because people who complain about copycats or the right to have an exclusive name shouldn't download copyrighted movies, music or other copyrighted material/content. It's just being hypocrite, totally childish and egocentric.

2. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    Like my Fabae says , we don’t have a right to our any name . Is it unfortunate ? Yes. Is it irritating ? Yes . But , it’s out of our control. If the player with the like name is abusing then report. To be honest , it’s a bit easy to spot the “fake”. When In doubt always check stats or check base. As for a players name , honestly people don’t need to create clones to give a player a bad name. All it takes is a few players spreading hate about a player and boom your “ name” is tarnished. Let’s keep the thread friendly and helpful . The passive aggressive comments are honestly unnecessary. (N)

#82 §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§, 11 July 2018 at 7:40 PM
    Last edited: 11 July 2018 at 7:46 PM
    ~RØBBIE~ likes this.
  3. abhivirat

abhivirat Capo

IGN:
    abhivirat
    Guys we can't do anything for that...we can just take precautions like going though the players stats before trading..as my frnd j dog got scammed by fake Jimmy.. That's because he wasn't consious abt it.. But we have to be councious as there r many fake Ids being made nowadays.
    N yeah thanks to Elwin that he posted the SS n warned us:)

4. ~RØBBIE~

~RØBBIE~ Underboss

IGN:
    ~RØBBIE~
    Lo
    L
    Lol why u says about pirated movies here etc .In my comment I said an example.You are giving orders this that etc.come to the point see no one I making my ids clone or anything.I saw someone creating fakes of my friends.See for example Sansu in our game has lot of ids etc and he always trade with his main sansu 2.He created ids with his name on different colours etc.One day a guy makes fakes and scams in name of my friend.He will report that sansu scammed etc.Does that make complicated?He must prove that quite tough isn't it?He is a trusted guy too.In just seconds we will think bad kinda bad feelings etc.Just for the moment when someone says like that!Some may think bad if he is still free(an example)See like these many players get cheated.Why u saying about addidas etc is there any relation with this no.I just said in that thread to make my idea clear!But u making the thread worse.One solution is if we find any suspicious account just ss it.Sent to moderators or Carl and give them time to solve it.They decide to ban or erase it etc.Its not nice to abuse a guy.Mainly his family relative etc.If that thread I posted fell u like childish why u replied lol?That means u are one among them!lol unnikuttan

5. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    Dude, don't act smart. It doesn't suit you at all...
    Like I mentioned before, if you have a problem with clones, don't be a cry baby. Just suck it up and play the game. It's not the World cup or anything, where you have to really take fysical effort to win. It's a social game, for mostly social people. If you can't deal with that, that's your problem, not mine.

Have a pepsi and a smile and a nice day (Y)

HÂRRÝ POTTER likes this.
  6. AnuragDutta

Best Li'l Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    Y make such a fuss? Its just a game where some players copy someone's name and try to make thier name bad. Most of the time , they r unsuccessful and r caught. If they r Succesful, then it lasts for sometime only bcuz the clone will be caught sooner or later.

So, there is no need to ban clones bcuz
    So,

7. Elwin0811

Staff Member Community Moderator

Robbie easy.. I just warned you guys so you become aware of that fake guy and today to be honest 5 of my friends said that guy wants to trade with them using my name. But they directly contacted me and it's what one can do right now.
    If you can't check the stats n base then sorry but that becomes childish and even after knowing the fact that fake accounts exist on some names even then you if you get scam it's purely your fault. It takes hardly 5 sec to check stat. If one can take 5-10 mins to make a deal in trading then 5 secs just to verify the right person is worth giving.

abhivirat likes this.
  8. -|HAÇKÊR|-

-|HAÇKÊR|- Consigliere

IGN:
    -|HAÇKÊR|-
    yeah lots of colnes can be rise now cause the pms has disapeared

9. ~RØBBIE~

~RØBBIE~ Underboss

IGN:
    ~RØBBIE~
    Lol u were the one who want to say blah blah.I posted according to my wish and u making it twist and turns.I am a forum member here and I do have right.I think u also the same.like me not a moderator.You just started some ...and calling some....Its my talent to be smart and I u haven't acquired it I can't make it for u.I know the cry babies here always font of food in every comment.I think its not time to mention here now.What I wish want to post I do it.Its not against this forum .Lol have some food sleep well and play that's good for u.I didn't say that it was my problem u try to state that it was my problem.I represent for my friends those who have forum account and without accounts!Yeah its a social game that's right but even social games have problems here we have forums to solve it.So this clone etc was a problem faced by many.If we keep silence no one will hear!You know that here we have Carl as the senior guy represents pixel.He might be reading the thread.If he seems this thread to be positive it will hear in Andy's ear.In up coming update or a new rule will be form to solve clones etc.There have been discussion on ghosts in war and now its over nxt is ban all second ids so clones will be under it.I don't loose hope on pixel that someday it will the top game clearing all bugs problems everything.I try my best to mail to post here to make aware of problems!You think who I am ?I am a player playing for years
    Good luck Mr Blaze(unnikuttan)

10. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    I don’t think backhanded comments will help your case. Please , let’s keep this thread friendly and helpful. The changes won’t come if we whine and choke each other for having different opinions. As of now , there is no rule against having like names. If you notice , when someone tries to create an exact name it won’t let you. These individuals tweak the name some to be able to create. It is very unfortunate and irritating... but again .. the fact remains that we do not have rights to any name. With that being said , I’d like to stress the importance of checking stats and bases when trading. We also have the forums list at our disposal to help us find safer trades.

atragon and Elwin0811 like this.
  11. atragon

atragon Capo

Lol ur post r going from long to longer .Final answer is nothing can be done on this issue .That's how it goes.

12. Elwin0811

A fake acc with mansion 2 of diptanko trading hood30 .

Attached Files:

atragon and ~RØBBIE~ like this.
  13. ~RØBBIE~

~RØBBIE~ Underboss

IGN:
    ~RØBBIE~
    See daily fake accounts are rising!That's why we report these accounts in this thread. and verify that they are fake and then ban permanently.

14. abhivirat

abhivirat Capo

IGN:
    abhivirat
    Banning isn't the solution Robbie. For everything we can't depend upon pixel.... This isn't a big prob if we stay alert for egs as discussed before in this thread i.e., looking for stats n visiting base , that would hardly take 1-2 mins.. It's better if we r alert..we can't just point out sooo many ACC's n ban. I hope u understand:)
    N thanks to Elwin for sharing this SS:)

15. Elwin0811

Another one fake Screenshot_2018-07-13-21-32-52-961_com.miui.gallery.png

abhivirat likes this.
  16. PÆŁŁÆVÏ

PÆŁŁÆVÏ Soldier

IGN:
    PÆŁŁÆVÏ
    is it fake or real Betty .

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG