1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

Hello, Guest!

Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello, Guest!

Check Our tournaments schedule and join them for a chance to win lots of gold!
    January - Mafia vs Mafia - Reid's World War 2 (running)
    February - Player vs Player - Slaugtherhouse
    March - Mafia vs Mafia - Mike Lee Gang Fight.
    Dismiss Notice

Contribution???

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by VÎGÑʧHVÊÊÑÆ, 4 December 2018.

1. VÎGÑʧHVÊÊÑÆ

Hey guys! How will it be if there is a fully fortied and green wall base with heavy defence structurs,holding some some amounts of gold in the mansion and all the mafia members raid the base with their troops as in same time? I mean" multiple raid of mafia members with their.troops at the same time to destroy the mansion to get gold/cash/bb devided by all members equally?? XD

F.R.O.S.T likes this.
  2. Aniket kadam

IGN:
    Aniket Kadam
    you seems like planning ,to attack top player..

3. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007

How many players has fully fortified walls and highly upgraded defensive structures ?
    and How many mafias are present in this game ?
    Let us consider there are 50 mafias in this game , just assume :p . As per this thread, there must be 50 players who must have fully upgraded walls which is impossible :( .
    This discussion will be successful, when ever pixel sents tons of gold to upgrade defenses,which leads to non-profit for pixel :( .

4. VÎGÑʧHVÊÊÑÆ

No sister and brother I mean not mafia vs mafia,I mean mafia vs pixels defence like single player bases(attacked by mafia players.....really I am struggling to explain it :-(

5. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    Now You have explained clearly :) thanks for your reply :) .

You mean a single player base v/s Mafia players and among them top well played players gets gold/resources (shares among top mafia players ) .

6. VÎGÑʧHVÊÊÑÆ

Yes sister,and also all mafia members can raid the base at same time...its totally different form this game lol...

7. Dr.*°BMW°*

Staff Member Community Moderator

It's same as single player mission just making gold loot in place of bb / cash

8. MABOTONINE

MABOTONINE Soldier

Quite a good idea I think !!
    It could also be a new kind of permanent tournament but I think it could be funnier if mafia decide to challenge each other around one randomly generated base...
    That could also be a kind of complement after finishing single player map, or if you do not have time to play war, to participate to a team work.
    Regarding gold reward, that's a tricky matter... I agree GPK : gold buying is necessary for pixel to survive. But in the other hand last update made extremely difficult to get gold. And so, to get sup cards...
    Another fairly gameplay with a 50g gold reward for 10 players (for instance) could motivate a lot of us to keep playing...
    War takes 3 days of playing and is dominated by Expendable since a long time....
    I think VÎGÑʧHVÊÊÑÆ pointed a good idea here....

ionutzasu and GPK007 like this.
  9. VÎGÑʧHVÊÊÑÆ

Thankyou
    thankyou for your support brother:)

ionutzasu likes this.
  10. JOKER:)

JOKER:) Soldier

IGN:
    JOKER:)
    this is an amaziing idea VÎGÑʧHVÊÊÑÆ
    it could actually motivate more players to further upgrade troops to raid that base
    also getting easier gold
    but the base cant be too difficult or too easy or people would stop buying gold and rather =keep raiding that base
    otherwise that is an amazing idea VÎGÑʧHVÊÊÑÆ

11. VÎGÑʧHVÊÊÑÆ

Thankyou brother :) and if it been like GOLDEN LADDER (i mean the time period)/ monthly once and when all the mafia members raid from different sides with their troops and destroyess fully (Total destruction) some amount of golds will be divided to all members of mafia,so it seems like GOLDEN LADDER and i hope and belive it don't affect gold buyers.I could like to make a sample ss/video,but i am using NOKIA LUMIA 520(WINDOWS) so my server not supporting,sorry:)
    No brother its entirly different,IN SINGLE PLAYER BASES ONLY WE CAN RAID AT ONCE,BUT I MEAN ALL MEMBERS RAIDS THE BASE IN SAME TIME.