1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANNOUNCEMENTS Ghost Accounts Defined

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Betty, 31 October 2019.

1. Betty

Staff Member Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    Hello Mafiosos,

Ghosts accounts have been defined!

Any account that is used to manipulate the matchups will be considered a war ghost. For example, accounts that have high level mansion and low housing. Accounts that have high defense and low attack.

All bases should be able to defend. Housing should not be more than 3 levels below mansion level, i.e. mansion level 12 should have housing at level 9.

There is an exception for mansion level 15, at this time housing may remain at level 11. These rules apply if you are participating in war.

Rules may change as game play changes and future updates are released.

--------------------------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-----------------------------------------------
    IMPORTANT: These rules will be applied to all future wars. If your base does not meet these requirements you will need to upgrade your base to compete in war or you will be penalized.
    --------------------------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-----------------------------------------------

Thank you.​

2. Úchiha§asuke

If he/ she is not participating in wars then?

3. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    These rules only apply to players that compete or plan to compete in Mafia War. Farming bases can upgrade as they wish. If you are not competing then there is nothing to be disqualified from.

Úchiha§asuke likes this.
  4. Úchiha§asuke

Got it :) thank you

Betty likes this.
  5. Dr.*°BMW°*

I m officially a ghost :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

-|HAÇKÊR|-, Betty and GPK007 like this.
  6. Ila007

Ila007 Soldier

IGN:
    Ila007
    Ha Ha Ha. My account is not a Ghost Account. Thanks for your Message, Betty.

Betty likes this.
  7. Jokerthelord

8. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    Yeah , I too have this doubt !
    Let's hope Dev's have to make changes in power grid of respective arena bases.

:.*BÛŁŁ£T*.: likes this.
  9. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    Players need the ability to upgrade bases however they see fit. Ghost accounts were taken to an extreme level in war, causing rules to be added.
    This rule only applies to MAFIA WARS.
    There were recent changes to Showdown, if you have an idea or want to discuss showdown please make comments on that thread.

|~*Æ*~| and ionutzasu like this.
  10. NOØB

NOØB Consigliere

IGN:
    NOØB
    Now i can imagine hundreds of accounts with mansion lvl 6 and lvl 3 housing :) I personally think that defining ghosts based on rigid rules, is the result of laziness and every ban from war will be the next step of this game to the end. just my opinion. Im waiting for changes that encourage "players - not ghosts" to play in war instead of looking for ways to remove participating players. even though it's cheating in a way. I don't understand why matching will not be changed to based on defense power, this would force players to increase their attack so that they can be in the game

11. Dr.*°BMW°*

They tried it once but had to reverse it as the players cried about that alot

12. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    One group of players cried about it and they changed it.

it needs to be implemented. New mansion levels, housing levels and all defence weapons also got new levels and the power of each category remained the same. The power needs to be increased taking into account both attack and defence.

i agree that Ghosts need to be controlled because they can manipulate the power of a mafia and thus the category the mafia falls in.

personally i have not upgraded my mansion because the game is not balanced and i am allowing other players to catch up to my level so i can farm off of them.

Betty and NOØB like this.
  13. .:XËNËÏZË:.

.:XËNËÏZË:. Soldier

Una pregunta
    Si yo tengo casas nivel 9 y 5 cartas de ocupacion masiva nivel 2
    Igualmente Tengo que mejorar mis casas a nivel 10 cuando mejore la mansion a nivel 13?

A question
    If I have houses level 9 and 5 letters of massive occupation level 2
    Also do I have to improve my homes to level 10 when the mansion improves to level 13?

14. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    According to the rules, yes

Betty likes this.
  15. Ola :)

Ola :) Associate

IGN:
    OLA :)
    [QUOTE = "NOØB, post: 58210, członek: 1100"] Teraz mogę sobie wyobrazić setki kont z rezydencją na poziomie 6 i lvl 3. :)Osobiście uważam, że definiowanie duchów na podstawie sztywnych zasad jest ważne gry do końca. tylko moja opinia. Czekam na zmiany, które są zachęcani „gracze - nie duchy” do gry na wojnie, zamiast szukać sposobów na usunięcie graczy uczestniczących. mimo że w pewien sposób oszukuje. Nie rozumiem, dlaczego są dostępne zmienne na sile obrony, zmusiłoby to graczy do rozszerzenia ataku, aby móc być w grze [/ QUOTE]

Te nowe zasady są do kitu, teraz to całkowicie zastanawiam się czy warto kontynuować grę dalej. Non stop jakieś dziwne zmiany i na siłę zmuszane graczy do moderacji.

These new rules suck, now I completely wonder if it is worth continuing the game. Non-stop some strange changes and forced players to moderate.

16. NOØB

NOØB Consigliere

IGN:
    NOØB
    To jest to co chce przekazac. Juz teraz gra jest nudna i kazdy zbiera kase na sile. W czaszkach nie ma czego szukac a do tego dokladaja jakies dziwne zasady w wojnach, ktore calkowicie zepsuja gre. Zostanie tylko garstka farmerow i kapusie ktorym przeszkadzaly polskie mafie w wojnach. Brawo pixel

This is what I want to convey. The game is boring now and everyone is collecting money. There is nothing to look for in skulls, and there are some strange rules in wars that completely ruin the game. Only a handful of farmers and cabbage will be left who disturbed the Polish mafia in the wars. Well done pixel

Betty and Ola :) like this.
  17. Ola :)

Ola :) Associate

IGN:
    OLA :)
    [QUOTE = "NOØB, post: 58222, członek: 1100"] To jest to co chce graćac. Juz teraz gra jest nudna i kazdy zbiera kase na sile. W czaszkach nie ma czego szukaćac a do tego dokladaja jakies dziwne zasady w wojnach, ktore calkowicie zepsuja gre. Zostanie tylko garstka farmerow i kapusie ktorym przeszkadzaly polskie mafie w wojnach. Brawo pixel [/ QUOTE]

Wszyscy gracze którzy są przeciwko powinni przestać grać, jestem ciekawa co wtedy Pixel zrobi.
    hmmm

All players who are against should stop playing, I wonder what Pixel will do then. hmmm

vic-mikelee likes this.
  18. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    These rules are not new, these have been in place for sometime and discussed in several threads here in forum, frequently on global especially if points were revoked. Chosing to ignore the guidelines doesn't make the rule go away. Now that ghost accounts have officially been defined any player that meet the criteria of a ghost and joins war will be penalized. This is not a recent change its just being enforced now. Since players have slid by for some time now it will seem unfair. Plesse keep posting comments and suggestions especially after the next few wars. As stated, rules may change to adjust to current game play.

|~*Æ*~|, Ila007, Faby and 1 other person like this.
  19. :.*BÛŁŁ£T*.:

Just wish. They change change power. Or arenas.

20. Faby

Staff Member Community Manager

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    First of all we need to thank Betty for bringing us a clear statement of what a Ghost is. Like she said, liking it or disliking it wont make the rule go away. So, its better to know the rule and play accordingly to it.

Now..
    I need to agree to Noob...
    The ghost rule is more like fixing a problem temporarily applying a silver tape on it than really solving the problem. Specially cos its not an ingame solution. The game itself allows ghosts to exist. Allows upgrading just the mansion and not the houses, allows the player to control the power improvement to get weaker bases to attack. Doing all that shouldnt be considered a cheating cos doing all that is playing the game doing things the game system allows. There is no other solution than changing the matchmaking of wars or linking mansion upgrade to a minimum of housing upgrade, or making the matchmaking by defensive power, or linking players account to the stores (google play or apple store) accounts ( what would make it more difficult to create many accounts in the same device. It would be extremely annoying to change from one account to the other)...
    Fixing the system is the only way to solve the problem.
    Any other attempt to fix it, like the Ghost rule, is just silver tape.
    Is not definitive.

Betty, Sahil1001, NOØB and 1 other person like this.