1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANNOUNCEMENTS Ghost Accounts Defined

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Betty, 31 October 2019.

1. Jokerthelord

Jokerthelord Soldier

I dunno a, mansion bases stat requirement must be implemented for participating in any tourney whether sd or war ,cause ghosts exist like that for having low attack power rather then just to have low housing space"duh"(who would want to have low housing space on purpose anyway ) so what I was thinking about is a minimum requirement for each mansion level so that they would be able to participate in tourneys ,[ in simple words a mansion x player must have some y attack power as the base requirement for participating and x+1 should have y+z, and then players must be bracketed on the basis basis of y and y+z ,) and it would be cool if the attack depends less on housing space and more on level of heroes and troops (I know they also play a vital role but if I increase 10 housing space I dunno why but my power jumped 1.5k)

2. DEMON ANNA

DEMON ANNA Associate

IGN:
    DEMON ANNA
    Your new rules about ghosts are stupid. The best would be to fit attack to defens and not like so far attack to attack. I'm counting on your creativity and good problem explaination which will be fair to everyone. Regards

Ola :) likes this.
  3. Betty

Staff Member Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    The game is pretty much free-will upgrade what you want at your own pace. The only limitation was having to upgrade mansion to unlock upgrades for structures but the fail was not adding a requirement that structures had to reach certain levels to unlock the next mansion upgrade. That doesn't mean everything has to be maxed but they shouldn't fall too far behind. If everything had to be maxed there would be very few large bases cause of walls, lol. This would maintain a balance between attack and defense power. We don't want all bases to be equal that wouldn't be fun, there needs to be variety. The concept in war that the difficulty of raids increase as each round progresses is great but not when there's a 10k+ difference. Decreasing mafia size or limiting the number of members that can compete in war may help. I think then mafias would team up alternating who wins this week and so on. Limiting winning mafias from joining every war would give other mafias an opportunity until the winning mafia desolves itself to create a new mafia for the war. There's always an exploit to every solution that I can think of except mansion lock. If you have ideas without the need to write a whole new game share them.

#23 Betty, 1 November 2019
    Last edited: 1 November 2019
    Sahil1001 likes this.
  4. (-:DOOGIE:-)

(-:DOOGIE:-) Associate

Nowe zasady dotyczące duchów są bez sensu. Najlepiej dopasować atak do obrony, a nie jak do tej pory atak do ataku. Mam nadzieję że zostanie to załatwione dla dobra gry i graczy, proszę o wyjaśnienie problemu, takie reguły będą sprawiedliwe dla wszystkich. Pozdrawiam

The new ghost rules are pointless. It is best to match the attack to the defense, and not attack to attack so far. I hope this will be taken care of for the game and the players, please explain the problem, such rules will be fair to everyone. best regards

DEMON ANNA and ionutzasu like this.
  5. PrincessMoon

PrincessMoon Soldier

IGN:
    PrincessMoon
    W ogóle te wojny są bez sensu bo cały czas grają Expe. Może zamiast definiować konta duchów to zróbcie jakąś drugą zakładkę wojny dla ludzi co grają tu dla rozgrywki a nie tylko dla takich co topią tu swoją wypłatę. Muły zabrane, zwierzchnik nic konkretnego nie daje, wojny tak jak wspomniałam wyżej. Coraz bardziej gra zaczyna nudzić i jeśli nie będzie żadnych zmian to fajna gierka która wcześniej była pójdzie w kosz. Pozdrawiam, elo

In general, these wars are pointless because they play Expe all the time. Maybe instead of defining ghost accounts then make a second war tab for people who play here for the game and not just for those who melt their payout here. Mules taken away, the superior gives nothing concrete, war as I mentioned above. The game is getting more and more boring and if there are no changes it is a nice game that was previously in the basket. Regards, elo

6. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    .....A
    It Cannot be, this view is pointless.attack will be higher than defence not everyone keep their attack low and defence high. One or more say according to their base advantage i think attack vs attack is Best that pixel doing. Good job pixel

7. Aniket kadam

IGN:
    Aniket Kadam
    Rules should be more strict, like difference between house level number and mansion level be only 1..

Why are developer ignoring showdown, almost all entries in showdown are ghost account for arena 1-5

8. Simsamsoum

Simsamsoum Associate

Je suis aussi un compte fantôme, termine pour moi les guerres

I am also a ghost account, ends for me the wars

9. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    it doesnt have to end war for you, just upgrade your houses and balance things out and you will comply with the requirements.

10. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    Unless speaking of a different account, you only have 4 houses that need upgraded 1 level. This doesn't end war for you. Nice base :cool2:

Simsamsoum likes this.
  11. Jokerthelord

Jokerthelord Soldier

Betty knows everything ,beware.

Simsamsoum likes this.
  12. Simsamsoum

Simsamsoum Associate

Je suis aussi un compte fantôme, termine pour moi les guerres
    [QUOTE = "Betty, post: 58288, membre: 871"] A moins de parler d'un compte différent, vous n'avez pas encore 4 maisons rénovées sur 1 niveau. Cela ne s'est pas passé à la guerre pour vous. Belle base: cool2: [/ DEVIS]
    [QUOTE = "Betty, post: 58288, membre: 871"] À moins de parler d’un compte différent, vous n’avez que 4 maisons qui ont besoin d’être rénovées sur 1 niveau. Cela ne met pas fin à la guerre pour vous. Belle base : cool2:[/ DEVIS]

Ok, je me suis mal exprimé, j'ai terminé les guerres pendant deux semaines ....... C'est long ;-)

Ok, I misspoke, I ended the wars for two weeks ....... It's a long time;-)

Excuse my english J'utilise la traduction Google

#32 Simsamsoum, 6 November 2019 at 7:20 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: 8 November 2019 at 3:26 PM
    Betty likes this.
  13. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    We need to change the definitions of Ghosts again.

It seems that walls are now used to determine whether an account is a ghost as well.

The manner in which this was done/enforced is not acceptable. The definition was updated a couple of week ago and then there is a sudden change in policy without informing players.

14. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    It is clearly defined and states that it applied immediately.
    This covers the no walls: Any account that is used to manipulate the matchups will be considered a war ghost.
    These low accounts are added to manage the mafia power so that mafias are placed into lower leagues and not in leagues of their own or higher. This is manipulating the matchups.
    All bases should be able to defend. Not one player that is actually joining a war to win would ever enter with a base that did not have walls. The definition gives examples but is not limited to them. Mansion versus housing is one of the main violations across all levels. If you have doubt about account it probably is a ghost.
    And before further "loophole" comments are made it also states that rules may change as game play change. This means when another exploit or work around is made, the rules will adapt.

Dr.*°BMW°* likes this.
  15. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    I think the accounts in question were able to defend (more than one raids).

I know we are not lawyers here but we need to start being precise with all our definitions because it cost players lots of Bad Blue.
    When we leave the definitions open ended anyone can add anything and say it falls into that category. I can definitely help in drafting them with input from the other members.

Also, i think there needs to be a notification(s) to the particular mafia of what their infraction was with a plausible explanation.
    The main issue here is that Pixel and not addressing the categories in war, as long as they dont fix it we will find these scenarios appearing over and over again.
    While some player think they are trying to do the right thing and end up in this mess.

|~*Æ*~| likes this.
  16. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    I think the ghost rule is very clear. A base must be able to defend. Anyone who has a base with no walls clearly isn't concerned about defending.

Let me guess....your mafia got banned, correct.

Why did you not raise your concern before? You have been active on this thread and never mentioned this. I think if your mafia wasn't banned you would have never mentioned this

Dr.*°BMW°* and Betty like this.
  17. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    .....A
    I think there should be a notification about definition of ghosts with All Add on and updated add on ,so players can address ghosts before enter war. There its a matter of bad blue other players spent. Btw heard there's rule before if a account identified as a ghost then only that acc ban not whole mafia, what happened to that rule its a good way to get rid of particular player rather than whole mafia , who used bb for raids and main accounts.

«ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ» likes this.
  18. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    There are many threads here concerning ghost, players know exactly what they are what they are doing. So if these accounts aren't ghost why were they created? Lets be real, they don't have back watches, they aren't real players, they don't need troops, they only raid when the extra 100 is needed. I don't recall Pixel being notified when players chose to exploit, when rules are ignored you are accepting any repercussions that may result. If the example above had walls then there would be a claim something else wasn't mentioned. Need proof? Read the comments here: ANNOUNCEMENTS - New Rules for Mafia Wars
    The leagues or any other aspect cannot be changed unless discussed. However when a discussion is opened the violators usually spam the post with how unfair it is that they are penalized for breaking the rules, rather than trying working together to resolve the issue that caused the need to exploit inm the first place. There's nothing anyone can say that will satisfy.

Pixel has advised to email support if you have any concerns, email in case needed support@pixelsquad.net.

19. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    This depends on the severity of the ghost accounts used in a mafia. Please email support@pixelsquad.net with any concerns.

20. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    .....A
    Many players dont have a forum account or visit and just like any other update its a way to keep updated all in game war players to prevent that and all the players and mafias concern about it gets a solution, I said my opinion. I hope devs may see it here Scary Larry

#40 |~*Æ*~|, 12 November 2019 at 6:40 PM
    Last edited: 12 November 2019 at 6:50 PM