1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANNOUNCEMENTS Ghost Accounts Defined

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Betty, 31 October 2019.

1. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    A base's ability to defend is not only based on walls, its about how the weapons and other structures are organised. I dont quite understand what you are trying to achieve with your post.

I have sent a mail enquiring about the reason for the disqualification, when they respond then i will definitely write them back.

i agree there are some accounts that are generally made to help with the power of the mafia and then there are some who are actually playing. Remember prizes are only afforded to the top 20. i have a small account that doesnt have a watch back because sometimes i need cbs and sometimes planes snipers etc, so i when i need them i ask for that particular watch back.

2. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    If a player was truly invested in defending his base, he would build walls as well. But it's just my opinion

• Like Like x 1
  3. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    |~*Æ*~|
    I want to clear the fact , If any query or suggestion i have personally then i will mail support, but as i saw this problem for players so i shared my suggestion to solve the problem. As its a forum to discuss and ideas and suggestion to solve other problems. Thanks for understanding.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dr.*°BMW°*

Staff Member Community Moderator

The thing here is pixel made the rules very clear here.
    The thing is follow it just as they are you cant change it or draft it. If want to play war a mafia before entering must ensure players in it have accounts which are not ghosts. SIMPLE.
    My account as per rule is a ghost so i dont play war as simple as that . if i plan to play wars in the time to come then i would make my city accordingly.
    I dont think making it a mess here would save your mafia from playing if you decides to have a ghost with your mafia.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Simsamsoum

Simsamsoum Soldier

Full of ghosts accounts in the mid-week war and without penalty, I'll have to explain how you work.

Full of ghost accounts in the mid-week war and without penalty, I'll have to explain how you work.

6. Betty

Staff Member Senior Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    [QUOTE = "Simsamsoum, post: 58451, member: 4490"] Full of ghosts accounts in the mid-week war and without penalty, I'll have to explain how you work.

Full of ghost accounts in the mid-week war and without penalty, I will have to explain to you how you work.[/QUOTE]

Email support@pixelsquad.net with mafia name, mafia id (located in the stats window) and player names.

E-mail to support@pixelsquad.net with the name of the Mafia, the id of the Mafia (located in the statistics window) and player names.

#46 Betty, 13 November 2019
    Last edited: 13 November 2019
  7. B@MBER

B@MBER Associate

Witam ja myślę ze podnoszenie ataku czy obrony to indywidualna sprawa każdego gracza, ja podnoszę atak badaniami a nie domkami. Mi to odpowiada. Ale czy jestem duchem

Hello, I think that raising an attack or defense is an individual matter of each player, I raise the attack with research, not houses. I like it. But am I a ghost

Czy jestem duchem?? Podnosząc atak badaniami a nie domkami.

Am I a ghost ?? Raising the attack with research, not houses.

#47 B@MBER, 15 November 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 15 November 2019
  8. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    Mansion level 13 should have houses at level 10 to participate in mafia wars.

Dwór na poziomie 13 powinien mieć domy na poziomie 10, aby uczestniczyć w wojnach mafijnych.

9. B@MBER

B@MBER Associate

A czy te zasady mogą się zmienić?

Can these rules change?

10. Betty

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    The rules only apply to mafia wars, they may change as game play changes. What change are you suggesting? Feedback can be sent to support@pixelsquad.net.

Zasady dotyczą tylko wojen mafijnych, mogą się zmieniać wraz ze zmianą rozgrywki. Jakie zmiany sugerujesz? Informacje zwrotne można przesyłać na adres support@pixelsquad.net.

11. B@MBER

B@MBER Associate

Takie jak były do tej pory? Atak do ataku, lub atak do obrony?

Zmiany w wojnach Atak do ataku, lub atak do obrony? Moc gracze pod górę badań lub domkami. Więc statystyki muszą być brane pod uwagę i wysokość domu bo do indywidualnej sprawy każdej osoby używającej jakie ma domki.

As they were until now? Attack to attack or attack to defend?

Changes in the wars attack to attack, or attack to defend? Power players are raising the bar for research. So statistics must be taken into account and the level of the house on an individual case per player. (edited)

#51 B@MBER, 15 November 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 16 November 2019
  12. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    A player with Mansion level 11 is having 5 houses at level 7 and the remaining 5 houses at level 8. Is this account a Ghost account or good to join in Mafia wars?. Please clarify...

Ila007 it is a ghost account.

13. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    It's a ghost