1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please donate to your local health service to help the battle against coronavirus!
    Dismiss Notice

GLOBAL CHAT CATEGORIES

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by .....A, 10 February 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    |~*Æ*~|
    I see all times Some Chatting with each others and some asking to join their mafia or Want mafia and also Others Things,So Its good for the game if there is a category of Global including Mafia request and join, party's and Trading and Others chat etc So every player can see what they want , and ur Messages don't go down so quickly

2. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007

Huge number of DataBase should be required for your suggestion :(

• Like Like x 2
  3. | DØMÏÑÅTØR |.

I agree with GPK

4. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    |~*Æ*~|
    But it will help everyone from who just joined the game wants a mafia but when he or she see a mafia advertisement lol, then the advertisement scroll down before he join and it will help and get rid of messages that we don't wanna See, thanks for ur Reply, Everyone s comments is appreciated

5. Dr.*°BMW°*

Staff Member Community Moderator

The game comes with a social interaction of players all around the world
    That is place for chat selling cards joining mafia advertising anything nowdays even asking parties and this is best part of the game I like personally.
    THE GLOBAL CHAT IS AMAZING AND UNIQUE IN THE WAY IT IS.
    I m against categorisation of global for different purposes the global is global just because anyone can chat anything he want whether it's general chat with other ask players to join his mafia asking for parties etc. If it's segmented then just say who will go to party asking segment? The players who wants and who will give them
    And same for trade who will go to sell as only sellers are there and who knows the person on general chat wants that card he has to switch his global to different modes? When he can do all things at a place why going at different places?
    Sorry but for me it's a No
    Let's see what other players says
    Keep the ideas coming:)

6. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    |~*Æ*~|
    I think Its A get Positive Improvement for crime coast if implemented, Think about A player On choose different categories like Trading So He or she Only see Trading related messages and the most important thing is everyone can compare the cards , and there is always a chance to get a higher card than the other offers, and on mafia's related category everyone can look which mafia is available and wants player , hi hello and all in Others chat So. overalls. Its A great Positive Step If implemented That's Why I think and Also Too do something u hv too increase data. Thanks u , everyone views are not same sometimes, but it Will better if colourfull SUPER UNIQ Categories are There that's makes the game more standout

7. mehrab`m

mehrab`m Soldier

In this way , they should just make a huge update and servers can be get crashed many times for heavy data transfer , and other parts of the game will not be work with a heavy sever like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.