1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’m gonna teach you a lesson kids (Te voy a enseñar una lección niños)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Toothless>_<, 2 December 2019.

1. Toothless>_<

Toothless>_< Soldier

IGN:
    Toothless>_<
    Hey kids, I’m gonna teach you all a lesson so I’ve been seeing this Trent going on with you kids and teens doing a sign where you wipe your nose and do a thumbs down and y’all clearly don’t know what the f*ck it means and y’all are probably thinking ooh this dude is gonna tell us about gangs and stuff and yeah I am and don’t click away without listening to me, my dad and brother grew up in a really ruff part of the Southern California county the parts where you would usually see one of the top gangs in the south the nose wipe thumps down is a blood sign it basacly means f*ck the bloods or as they would say wipe the bloods wich you can already imagine what that means...kill the bloods so I’m trying to tell y’all to stop the bull shoot you might think it’s funny but this is some serious gang sh*t that you don’t know about these gangs are no games they will kill people if they have to and if you offend the wrong person you might get killed I just wanted y’all to know because this isn’t a game those are some serious gang signs you have to be careful about.

Now for the Spanish speakers (
    ahora para los hispanohablantes)

Hola niños, les enseñaré una lección a todos, así que he estado viendo a este Trent con ustedes, niños y adolescentes, haciendo un letrero donde se limpian la nariz y hacen un pulgar hacia abajo y claramente no saben qué lo que significa y probablemente estén pensando ooh, este tipo nos va a contar sobre pandillas y esas cosas y sí, lo estoy y no hagas clic sin escucharme, mi padre y mi hermano crecieron en una parte realmente desagradable del condado del sur de California, las partes donde normalmente se ve una de las mejores pandillas en el sur, la nariz se limpia con un ruido sordo, es un signo de sangre que significa básicamente jodir la sangre o, como dirían, limpiar la sangre que ya puedes imaginar lo que eso significa ... matar a la sangre, así que estoy tratando de decirles a todos que detengan el toro, podrían pensar que es gracioso, pero esta es una mierda seria de pandillas que no saben sobre estas pandillas no son juegos matarán a las personas si es necesario y si ofendes a la persona equivocada, podrían matarte. Solo quería que supieran porque este no es un juego, esos son algunos signos serios de pandillas que debes tener cuidado

GPK007 likes this.
  2. harala

harala Soldier

Be asian. We throw peace sign everywhere .
    images.jpeg

I'm asian. Chill.

3. Toothless>_<

Toothless>_< Soldier

IGN:
    Toothless>_<
    lol