1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello Guest, we recently updated our forums rules. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with them before making any further posts. They can be found here: Updated Forum Rules. Regards, Crime Coast Forums.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to join beta testing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by mafiaGOD, Jul 3, 2017.

1. mafiaGOD

mafiaGOD Soldier

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    MâfíąGØD
    Hello, Carl M24, I know you are a very busy person, I messaged you in inbox but I feel you are too busy to respond it so I am posting a thread on this that I want to join beta testing for the upcoming summer update so can you please kindly guide me the procedure? I am using an android device and my mansion is level 11... eagerly waiting for your response.

2. CarlM24

CarlM24 Community Manager
    Staff Member Community Manager

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    CarlM24
    Hey mafiaGOD,

Thank you very much for your interest in joining the, unfortunately, the developers have now closed it. All the positions have now been filled, and they are no longer accepting players.

I will bare you in mind for the next beta test if you like, and drop you a message when they open the application process, but that won't be for a other few months.

Thanks again for you interest :)

Regards,
    Carl

3. mafiaGOD

mafiaGOD Soldier

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    MâfíąGØD
     :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::punch::punch::punch::rage::cry::cry::cry::cry::frown::frown::frown:

• Like Like x 1
  4. mafiaGOD

mafiaGOD Soldier

Threads:
    In-game Username:
    MâfíąGØD
    Thanks for the info Carl