1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's Do It again .

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Forums Discussion' started by HÂRRÝ POTTER, 10 September 2019 at 6:10 PM.

1. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

Player ID:
    IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    Hello Guys ,
    This is For all Active members Of Forums.
    It's Been Quite a Time Since I have msged here and Contributed here. but For all The time I was missing I still used to Visit forums But Mostly there was nothing to see .I saw Number of people who visited last 24 hrs was very less and I find It a Good move from The mods that they removed that section As it demotivated the people who used to visit.
    I mean where did it went Wrong Tourneys r still going on a few Competition have been removed .
    Maybe they should be started again We can't let a Place die which gave us so many memories.
    At least create a controversy to pull people attention here lol.
    Please Comment down ur views as I really want to know what u feel about Forums dying slowly.
    Harry

2. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

Player ID:
    IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    It seems that forums is slowly picking up again. There has been a few more people on, and we’ve got some new faces. Contests and tournaments have been started again. The future of forums is looking bright. I look forward to seeing you on forums more often Potter. Catch you on the Coast (Y)

ionutzasu, Dr.*°BMW°* and Faby like this.
  3. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

Player ID:
    IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    Will be Back Soon On Coast ....Will be More Active here for the time being :)

GPK007 likes this.
  4. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

Player ID:
    IGN:
    GPK007
    I have seen lots of players who can speak spanish on forums in these last 10 days.
    I have never seen these much players on forums in all these days. ( since I joined )

Happy to see them here :) , I hope tourneys and competitions will be back or may be new one's .

Because I still have confidence on staff's innovative way of conducting all these tourney's and competitions .

5. Dr.*°BMW°*

Player ID:
    Agreed to aurora.. It is picking up day by day..
    And the fact of less active users is actually not correct as around 40-50 ppl everyday joined as guests except for the one who log in at the time when players thought the forums is less active or we can say was without tourney/comp..
    Hopefully it betters everyday

GPK007 and Betty like this.
  6. Betty

Staff Member Community Moderator

Player ID:
    IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    There are many visitors each day, since you don't have to log in to view threads that activity really doesn't count. If you had to sign-in to view most threads there would be an increase, leaving only a few basic thread topics viewable without signing in. Maybe another creative competition will begin soon.