1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please donate to your local health service to help the battle against coronavirus!
    Dismiss Notice

Other List to Demand Improvements

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by Faby, 9 May 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faby

Staff Member Community Manager

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    Hello Crime Coasters,

As I mentioned some time ago on Discord, it's time for the remaining and passionate players of CC to get their demands, requests, suggestions and complains together in order for us to present them to pixel as a demands list of the community of players.

Many of you make single demands direct to the support, complaining and giving suggestions. Thats good, but it doesnt give Pixel Squad the perspective of a multiplayer demand.

It's obvious that many players left the game not only cos of some problems but also cos CC is an old game, its not a trend anymore. But it's also obvious that the remaining players are faithful and if we all organize our demands, the chances of being heard increase a lot.

To organize a list, we will proceed this way:

1. Post your demands, complains and suggestions on this thread. THE IDEA IS TO IMPROVE THE GAME AS IT IS NOW. So, DO NOT post new chars or veichs or buildings suggestions. We will make another list for that,
    2. The list will be organized as BUG FIX, WAR FIX, SHOWDOWN FIX, MULTIPLAYER FIX, BALANCE FIX, RAID FIX.
    3. Absurd suggestions like "Give 10.000 gold to everyone" won't be included.
    4. I will consider the number of interactions and feedbacks to the ideas to include it or not. So... the number of likes, dislikes and reactions will be taken into consideration cos it reflects the populariy and support for the given idea/suggestion/demand.
    The period to post your suggestions ends in MAY 31.
    After that, I will compilate the list and send to Pixel as a demand of the community of players.

Don't be shy, invite your friends to comment and fight for the game you love.
    Acting is better than Mohaning.

Faby

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Cards, farming, showdown, etc etc etc

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. pablo

pablo Soldier

IGN:
    PÆBLÖ
    + ouro e azul nas guerras, todos os 30 membros da mafia ganha ouro na guerra nao so os 20 primeiro isso trara mais mafias a participar da guerra, premiaçoes na guerra devem ser feita por pontos nao por qualificaçao de posiçao ,trazer mula de volta ,cartao superior abaixa o preço da compra e diminuir o tempo para uma semana .

• Like Like x 2
  4. Faby

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    Explain it. i cant put etc etc in a list.

5. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Etc etc = everything we have discussed sent to pixel and they have ignored

I.e "I will fwd this to the team, thx for playin

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    Mostly cards , As My 30K GOLD was wasted and when I asked Andy. He simply replied We will look this issue in next update.

Sorry to say , for the first time in this crime coast journey - I was totally dissatisfied from that response of ANDY.

Hope you understand what I meant.

• Like Like x 5
  7. STM Questary

STM Questary Soldier

IGN:
    STM Questary
    I Want To Be Hard On This One....... LETS DO THIS

OK, Crime Coast Is An Old Game Thats True But games such as clash of clans and total conquest are still around due to advertisement
    I Know What I Am Typing About Is Off Topic But I Want The Developers To KNow That THE Gaming Experiance Of Crime Coast Is Still The Same ITs Just That Their Updates Have Not Been Aligned With Their GamePlay (if You Get What I Am Saying)

Pixel Squad Should Try Promoting The Game, And Also Fixing Some IN game Issues Like:

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT

Accounts In crime coast are an issue, why because eveytime a player breaks, loses, or somehow sells their phone does not realise they lose their account in the process I KNOW THEY ADDED A FACEBOOK LINK But some players don't even use Facebook And Other's Have Been Spamming On Global On Them Adding A Gmail Link Allowing Us TO Have More Accounts Which Will Be Cool,

But This Might Put An OverLoad On The Server(True) But Its An Essential Perk To Have

MORE IN-GAME OPTIONS

I Know that i am comparing Games Together But Just Think About IT Crime Coast Has The Best Base Layout In Strategy Games So Far( in MY Opinion) But CC Lacks In-Game Options Such As A Way To Add Your Own Avatar In Your PROFILE. GLobal Chats Can Easily BE Spammed On By Players Of Different Languages It Would BE Cool If There Was An Option To Select Your Own Language Choice In Global

ShowDown, MAFIA WARS AND CITY RAIDS

Raiding has changed so much that Players like
    Avenger* LEFT Due To the fact that the raiding system is based on power instead of skulls which is true but i found a flaw in this system that if i have high attack and low defence i would be raided by people with that of my same attack which might be a rare thing but it happens And I Hope That You Guys Balance Out The System

I Hope This Works

Why Do They Do That

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dr.*°BMW°*

Staff Member Community Moderator

Removal of dead bases.
    My raid list consist of 90% inactive bases with cash loot which is less than 50k .
    I m fed up of pressing that "NEXT" button coz everytime it costs 7k for next raid search .
    Farming is impossible for higher power players.
    Idk about the lower power ones

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ryan Fellipe

Ryan Fellipe Associate

na moral jogo ta morto, poxa quem tem mula so riquinho, quem pobre so se fode no jogo carta ruins, 30 dias pra chefe pra vim fort 6, jogo so vem piorado, pelo menos modifica em questao troca carta, pega aquele barco fica no mapa faz pra troca de carta por tempo. ideias voces tem cade coloca, voces so pensa dinheiro, so isso cade faz algo pobre

• Like Like x 1
  10. Angeleeeer

Angeleeeer Soldier

IGN:
    BûLLêT
    CARDS
    “The more cards you buy, the better they get” -Pixel

Those were the exact words given to me by “Scary Larry”. I’ve been wanting to get that wealth pack so bad just to make up for my idk-how-long-CC-disappearance. But poof! Upon my tiny little digging/confrontation with pixel, that statement came out.

Buy 0, buy 1, buy 5, buy 50, buy 100, price of superior card is still the same. Why limit the chances of players in getting better cards with the quantity? Business? Ehh thats just the dumbest marketing strategy. Come on Pixel I can give you free marketing plan, you know where to find me. :p

SHOWDOWN
    Guess what. I’m on the same arena as Prince Eric, NOØB and some other beast bases. Seriously? I don’t have to elaborate, it’s too obvious.

P.S. Betty’s tourney is wayyyy better than showdown idea.

-BûLLêT

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. STM Questary

STM Questary Soldier

IGN:
    STM Questary
    Bro I Could Not Have Said It Better Myself

• Like Like x 3
  12. Faby

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    Then we will discuss again, and again, and again.
    until players get some improvements as they expect it.

Guys, about cards.

Last time we asked them to make changes on cards like reclassifying or removing some cards, it was dennied.
    That said, what other improvement can the cards sys get?
    Make this happen for real is a good suggestion. any other?

#12 Faby, 11 May 2020
    Last edited: 11 May 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  13. STM Questary

STM Questary Soldier

IGN:
    STM Questary
    Can't They Just Give US What We Want On The Situation Of Cards Its Literally Making Players Wonder If They Actually Care Now

14. Doctordon

Doctordon Associate

Well my suggestion is to allow Heroes to be sent as Mafia reinforcement. There should be some restrictions like it should take troop space equal to the Level of the Hero being sent.

This will induce requsters to upgrade their Clubs or even to initiate Club parties to have higher level Heroes as reinforcement.

Further, the sender would have to wait for 2 to 3 hours before their sent Hero can be regenerated for them back again.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Old Old x 1
  15. STM Questary

STM Questary Soldier

IGN:
    STM Questary
    N
    No offence bro but you should know this will come with lots of problems and faby was asking for fixes not upgrades adding a hero to the club will be very unfair to a lot of players

16. Dr.*°BMW°*

Staff Member Community Moderator

Shop:

Making mule available for buying in shop( in case it won't be available for forge as 10kbb is extinct).
    Also the idea of card packs like some general cards to be also available in shop. This will help the players as well pixel coz in game purchase might increase.

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€ Underboss

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    PhotoEditor_2020524123143718.jpg

I would "demand" better/ different forging recipes since the card system is dominant in the game. A lot of cards with different higher or lower values have the same recipe, I would want to see that changed.

Even though my example forges epic cards, we all know their values are not the same...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€ Underboss

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    I couldn't edit my previous post any more so had to make a new one.

Since the last updates the forging recipe for the bully has been changed, while it's still possible to forge with the old recipe in a non-updated version of CC...
    Looking at how the difficulty of the forging recipes increases, I'd say there's little chance of getting them better. It will only get worse...

Making it more difficult to get cards doesn't benefit anyone, wether you're a buyer or non-buyer. I now understand why players lose interest after a while.

This is the new bully recipe atm:
    2020-05-24 12.55.16.png

• Like Like x 3
  19. Dusky Dark.

IGN:
    Dusky Dark.
    Loads of people have put improvements across for a long time now including myself to try make the game better etc, we always get ignored though and if anything the game has just gotten worse with cards, wars,gl showdown etc, I think this is why most left the game they got tired of not even been acknowledged let alone there ideas been done, for to long we hear 'next update, next update' if Pixel weren't so money orientated all this time we would have a lot better game more players and a lot happier active community on the game and on the forum, it's like we try grow in the game also but how can we at the minute there's literally nothing for players to do that can help them grow, noone can trade and the forges on here are absolutely ridiculous I mean how can we forge anything when we don't even get given half decent cards in superior, people would sometimes like a good card from superior but it isn't even giving out good cards to use to forge let alone a full card itself, people are bored of spending money or competing to try win gold to get given inventory filling useless cards that sit there and are no good in forges and even though you have to buy for 500 gold can only be re-sold for 9 gold, this for me has come to late we've all been reaching out to Pixel for how long now and for all this time we've been pushed aside....

#19 Dusky Dark., 25 May 2020
    Last edited: 25 May 2020
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Faby

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    I think you just expressed how the great majority of players think. I couldnt agree more. Indeed, many players left the game while others (like me) reduced the game activity. I dont raid anymore and just collect stores, labs and the :poop2: cards. I dont even buy cards with the gold i have (and i have a lot lol). Cos its meaningless. And I dont buy gold as u used to do in a distant past. My money is going to other games.

Like I said in the first post here, all the power now is on the few and faithful players that are still here and on CC, waiting for better days. We can not only make a unified list of demands - like its the objective of this thread - but we could also push pixel to take our demands into consideration. Again, as a group, as a unity. If players, together, present a list of demands and lift the buying of gold until they listen to us, things could and would change. Its a legitimate right to do that and pressure them to make changes.

It’s on our hands. Why would they change things in an old game if the few players continue spending money even if they are unhappy? Make changes demand investment. CC is an old game with an old formula. No company would invest lots of money in changes for it if its working the way it is now, with some players spending money on it.

Most players like to complain but they are the ones who keep the wheel spinning. Most players like to complain but they are the reason why things are like they are now.

I’m trying to change things with this list. But it will be a waste if players dont change their actions and get united to work together for these changes.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.