1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please donate to your local health service to help the battle against coronavirus!
    Dismiss Notice

ANNOUNCEMENTS LOTTERY and new rewards for Tourneys and Competitions

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Faby, 15 July 2018.

1. Betty

Staff Member Senior Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    A wish is a feel, a strong desire or hope for something that is not easily attained; a want for something that cannot or probably will not happen. "In life you get what you give", to me that means that unless you put effort into your "wish" it will not happen, so unless you change you will not see change. Be the change you want to see.
    If you wish one a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year without heart, have you really done anything? SO...Listen (read), offer suggestions, contribute, that's the only way your "wish" will come true!
    Merry Christmas!

• Like Like x 14
  2. Nixie Wynona

Nixie Wynona Soldier

wow, nice quote sis

3. Dr.*°BMW°*

Staff Member Community Moderator

Well it's been so long I m associated with you all .. many fans friends who disagree agree sometime argues but at the end what I conclude is everyone here is a gem who has something to contribute here

Special thanks to staff team's members,
    Wishing merry Christmas and a new year full of love to players staff n devs.
    Enjoy the time .. cheers

• Like Like x 6
  4. Faby

Staff Member Community Manager

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    Hello community!

This has been a tough year for many of us. Our world sometimes is hard to deal with. Life outside the game is filled with some really hard times.
    But it's also filled with good people to support us. Family. Friends.
    Crime Coast is an online game to bring us some fun and make our lives a bit lighter and more cheerful. On the game we make friends, talk to people from all over the world and understand that our world is much bigger than we thought.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Wish you can enjoy the date with your family and friends. Online friends and offline friends. Be thankful for being alive and thank the God you believe in for your health, life and beloved ones.

I thank God for my friends, my family... ask him to take care of my mom that is by his side rn... and thank God for my §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§ . My blessed girl.
    Love you bae.

Wish you all a Happy New Year and that 2019 is a better year for all of us. Wish you all health and wealth.

To my staff team: thanks for this year. Thanks CarlM24, Prince Eric, Elwin0811, Betty for this year. For the company and friendship. And hope 2019 we stay together... having fun, working together and pissing our haters off.

To our Indian community... Merry Currystmas and Happy New Curryear lmao.

And to the haters I've made in 2018... wish you all a huge pack of tissues... cos in 2019 I'm gonna be here. Hope you reproduce and multiply cos you were not enough to bring me and my mod team down.
    And wish u all, my haters, to suck my DeezCactus.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :party::sun::mooning::smile::smuggrin:(Y):joyful::laugh::biggrin::sun::party:

Faby

• Like Like x 13
  5. ~ HE-MAN ~

Mods Basher

IGN:
    ~ HE-MAN ~
    Merr
    Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New year :party::party::party::party:

• Like Like x 1
  6. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Staff Member Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    Faby :sob::heart: I love you too bae... you are and have been my best gift and blessing. I’m beyond thankful to god for having you and to be loved by you... and just a correction. . They can :kissing: our DeezCactus .. :wtf: lol. Here’s to our year bae .. 2019 .. and to our friends and frenemies here. .. thanks for supporting us .. thanks for pushing us to work harder to prove you wrong... MERRY CACTUS MERRY CURRYMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS SUKKAS !!! Yeah yeah yeah enjoy all the mushy love guys and gals. ...take it in...khekeke boom :party:

• Like Like x 8
  7. VoîðPrînçꧧ

IGN:
    CläirêRïnöä
    happy hoidays merry christmas crime coast. :))

• Like Like x 3
  8. ~FireStorm~

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    I enjoy Christmas for a time to spend with friends and family, and a chance to reflect on a year of achievements and challenges. I thought I would take the opportunity this year to wish everyone a Merry Christmas with a song. You all know the tune...

The Twelve Days of Crime Coast

On the first day of Christmas, my henchman gave to me, some sallies in a cop car.

On the second day of Christmas, my henchman gave to me, two cluster bombs and, some sallies in a cop car.

On the third day of Christmas, my henchman gave to me, three mad builders, two cluster bombs and, some sallies in a cop car.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my henchman gave to me, four dirty lawyers, three mad builders, two cluster bombs and, some sallies in a cop car.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my henchman gave to me, five gold bars, four dirty lawyers, three mad builders, two cluster bombs and, some sallies in a cop car.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my henchman gave to me, six thugs are stealing, five gold bars, four dirty lawyers, three mad builders, two cluster bombs and, some sallies in a cop car.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my henchman gave to me, seven ghosts are warring, six thugs are stealing, five gold bars, four dirty lawyers, three mad builders, two cluster bombs and, some sallies in a cop car.

On the eight day of Christmas, my henchman gave to me, eight snipers sniping, seven ghosts are warring, six thugs are stealing, five gold bars, four dirty lawyers, three mad builders, two cluster bombs and, some sallies in a cop car.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my henchman gave to me, nine malicious dancing, eight snipers sniping, seven ghosts are warring, six thugs are stealing, five gold bars, four dirty lawyers, three mad builders, two cluster bombs and, some sallies in a cop car.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my henchman gave to me, ten skulls for a TD, nine malicious dancing, eight snipers sniping, seven ghosts are warring, six thugs are stealing, five gold bars, four dirty lawyers, three mad builders, two cluster bombs and, some sallies in a cop car.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my henchman gave to me, eleven hustlers hustling, ten skulls for a TD, nine malicious dancing, eight snipers sniping, seven ghosts are warring, six thugs are stealing, five gold bars, four dirty lawyers, three mad builders, two cluster bombs and, some sallies in a cop car.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my henchman gave to me, twelve toucans flying, eleven hustlers hustling, ten skulls for a TD, nine malicious dancing, eight snipers sniping, seven ghosts are warring, six thugs are stealing, five gold bars, four dirty lawyers, three mad builders, two cluster bombs and, some sallies in a cop car.

• Like Like x 4
  9. blackbird12

blackbird12 Soldier

IGN:
    blackbird12
  10. blackbird12

blackbird12 Soldier

IGN:
    blackbird12
    I hope all these things, gold, diamonds, sapphires and pearls disappear. Because billions of people suffer from the cold now in all the world and others gather it and do not look at them

11. Adventurer

Adventurer Soldier

Season greetings too all. What I like about crime coast is that it lets you interact with the world. It also about strategy, if you snooze you lose.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Faby

Staff Member Community Manager

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    Hello Crime Coast Community!

ITS TIME FOR THE WINNERS OF OUR CHRISTMAS LOTTERY

After checking the Christmas posts, 10 participants were eligible (fulfilled the requirements).
    They were;

«ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    ionutzasu
    Faby
    Prince Eric
    Betty
    Elwin0811
    §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§
    Adventurer
    GPK007
    ~FireStorm~

[​IMG]

Congrats to:

View attachment 10766 View attachment 10767 View attachment 10768 View attachment 10769 View attachment 10770

Winner will get 3k gold each on the following days.

Regards and good luck on our next lottery...
    When will we have another lotto?
    Only God knows...

Happy New Year!

[​IMG]

Faby

• Like Like x 11
  13. ~FireStorm~

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    Thanks Faby and CC, and a Happy New Year to everyone.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    congrats to the winners. *thx for playin*

• Like Like x 4
  15. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Staff Member Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    :eeek:Woooo awesome ! Happy New Years Forums Staff and thanks for the opportunity. Congrats to all the other winners and the participants :happy:

• Like Like x 5
  16. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    wow I won, Thanks!!!

• Like Like x 4
  17. Betty

Staff Member Senior Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    :party::party: Yea, I won, thank you! Congrats to the other winners. Happy New Years:party::party:

• Like Like x 4
  18. Saggin

Saggin Capo

IGN:
    Saggin
    Congrats to all winners cheers !! :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Dr.*°BMW°*

Staff Member Community Moderator

Cheers guys and congrats to others who won.. happy New year ahead everyone

• Like Like x 2
  20. ionutzasu

ionutzasu Underboss

IGN:
    ionutzasu32
    Congrats to the winners. But i am confuze i win me to or not? :)

• Like Like x 1