1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

Hello, Guest!

Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello, Guest!

Check Our tournaments schedule and join them for a chance to win lots of gold!
    January - Mafia vs Mafia - Reid's World War 2 (running)
    February - Player vs Player - Slaugtherhouse
    March - Mafia vs Mafia - Mike Lee Gang Fight.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Mafia Wars ( New Thread)

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§, 17 January 2019.

1. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    Hey Guys and Gals ,

So I wanted to open a discussion about our current mafia war system. I’ve noticed for quite some time now that most players aren’t happy with the current system and rules. Personally , I feel ghost accounts have ruined wars and make it nearly impossible for a legitimate mafia to join and win. Players have found ways to hide multiple ghosts and pass them off as “secondary” accounts by upgrading them to “secondary account” levels. I have thought of a few solutions to make wars a bit more fair . What if pixel limits a player to a main and secondary account PER mafia PER war? So no 3,4,5 “alt” accounts in any mafia. Also , what if the ban a mafia receives lasts a certain number of wars ? It would stop a banned mafia from ditching the banned mafia , and creating a new one for the next war. Thoughts , ideas , comments are welcomed.

2. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    Adding to this , I think we should have a withdrawal option for war. Sometimes, a member can accidently enter a mafia in war. We should have up to 2 hours before the start of war to withdrawal. This way , no mafia goes to war by “ force” and unprepared :pompus:

devil craji, BRØ ALISTAIR and NOØB like this.