1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

Hello, Guest!

Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello, Guest!

Check Our tournaments schedule and join them for a chance to win lots of gold!
    January - Mafia vs Mafia - Reid's World War 2 (running)
    February - Player vs Player - Slaugtherhouse
    March - Mafia vs Mafia - Mike Lee Gang Fight.
    Dismiss Notice

Characters MOD Saving friends

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by ..xXSTUDXx.., 5 February 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    Just now Betty close the thread in which I had complain about one player (Tobi.)and that player is abusing in Hindi (Indian language) so Betty asked for translation and I translated to Betty in game thent betty said me he was jk who the hack do jokes and abuse someone mom and Betty and Tobi are good friends ...then I thaught leave it no one listen mine coz these type of mod is in game there will be no equality but today Betty closed the thread by saying I didn't gave the translation of that screenshot in which he abused .. lmao what a reason if these type of mod will be in game abuser will freely roam .... Never mind Tobi is ur friend plus u have a power I m just a common man so there no equality .... mod doing Partiality XD nice a big clap for u :) u rock Betty say lie close my thread and save ur friend ahahaha

2. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    Talking about which thread ? We can translate and there are many players to translate . If possible post the link of that thread , i do my best to do translate .

3. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    Repo
    Thanks a player or a mafia In which I had complain

GPK007 likes this.
  4. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..

5. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    Screenshot_2019-02-05_180138.png Screenshot_2019-02-05_182636.png she didn't ban him I m not upset of that but giving false reason and closomc my thread to save ur friend

6. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    I had already translated to betty in game but she said he joking so need to to translate thanks or again she will say some falls reason xd to save him

7. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    If this was the scenario , He must be banned on global at that time . Not sure , if any global mods were ON that time and I [GHANCHI007] was banned for 7 days still running ban from global for one casual local word [ that too I was explaining that word from my other account , after I got banned from global in GPK007 ]

And There's your translation in this Screenshot too , except for abuse about Mom.

Lets wait until forums staff will reply about your issue .

8. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    Woo mmmm I know why u got ban becoz u don't have a friend as a mod that's why if u have friend who is mod and u abuse than u will not get ban
    UOTEGPK007, post: 54229, member: 2268"]If this was the scenario , He must be banned on global at that time . Not sure , if any global mods were ON that time and I [GHANCHI007] was banned for 7 days still running ban from global for one casual local word [ that too I was explaining that word from my other account , after I got banned from global in GPK007 ]

And There's your translation in this Screenshot too , except for abuse about Mom.

Lets wait until forums staff will reply about your issue .[/QUOTE]

9. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    I m not saying to all mod some are good ..& prince Eric is awesome best mod :)

10. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    Hey Stud, you should have translated in on the forums and not in game. I think this is what she asked. I am sure lots of people PM Betty in game and she overlooks some of them.

As GPK said, post the thread and the translation together, be careful and dont attack someones' personality on the forums.

AnuragDutta and BRØ ALISTAIR like this.
  11. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    Lmao seriously bro mod = help player anywhere in forum in game , ban player who abuse , take some good initiative mod I like all rounder .... And it's not to compulsory to translate in forum ...the player abuse in game so he will get ban in game so I translated to Betty in pm I don't like to talk bad it's is translation or anything that's why If u had seen ss I had added .
    .... After mom ok listen mate I translated Betty in game so now Betty know what that abuse means so now she can take action is the rule that if someone abuse u are not allowed to dm mod in game and Betty is my friend so we talking and I said about these thing and she said he joking ....

12. Faby

Staff Member Senior Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Admin

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    Hi Stud,

First of all, the "Report a Player" thread is private for a reason. It is private cos this kind of issue must be dealt in private between the player and the staff/developers.

Secondly, discussing a moderator decision in public violates our community rules:

And third: when you say:
    and
    and this
    You also violates our community rules:
    And also it may suits you to more severe actions from the staff:
    Now that all the violations you committed here are clear, let's discuss your complain:
    You have posted Tobi abuse, she asked for a translation (a complete translation) as it follows:
    You didn't provide the complete translation. She recommended you blocking the player and closed the report.
    She followed the right procedures and took the right actions based on what you provided and on what you didn't provide.

The translation MUST be provided in the "Report a Player" thread you have open and not ingame because we forward the complete report for Pixel to take actions or not. An incomplete report isn't forwarded. Again, she followed the procedures.

When you say:
    You are mistaken.
    Mods are not "help a player anywhere". Moderators are "Help members on forums". The "Help a player ingame" is the Support.
    Again, if she asked the translation on forums, it should have been provided on forums.

And finally, our global chat moderators MUST SEE the abuse in real time. Every chat ban MUST BE JUSTIFIED cos they are checked later. IF THEY DON'T SEE THEY CAN'T BAN. So, just telling us what happened will not result in a ban. If the player wasn't banned it's cos there were not a chat mod online. Then, the right actions to take are: take a screenshot and send to the support AND/OR open a report here on forums.
    Sending a translation ingame will not result in a ban.
    We have procedures to follow.

Now, before closing the thread, I'm going to wait you show me a proof of Betty being biased, partial or lying. After all, all these are serious accusations must be proved for us to take actions against our mod. Otherwise, I'm going to issue you the relevant warnings for publicly discussing an administrative and private action of a mod and for abusing one of our staff members.

Regards,

Faby
    Senior Community Moderator.

13. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    Sry if i said something wrong
    And i agree with u it pricate and also translate in player report first of all my english is bad so pardon me and i dont like to abuse anyone with reason or without reason and u saying na that mod never save friends and u need proof of being partial or lie ok wait...

ionutzasu likes this.
  14. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    i m not finding that ss stud but u also abuse one day alot and i agree with faby u against rule thats bad saying wrong about mod and why mod will save there friends they are mod becoz of the trust becoz they deserve and u have to translate in forum only if she asked u and i know betty is a good mod she will never save her friends if u have proof show us lets see ..... sry again if i said anything wrong my grammer is bad sry for that also uE="Faby, post: 54234, member: 85"]Hi Stud,

First of all, the "Report a Player" thread is private for a reason. It is private cos this kind of issue must be dealt in private between the player and the staff/developers.

Secondly, discussing a moderator decision in public violates our community rules:

And third: when you say:

and

and this

You also violates our community rules:

And also it may suits you to more severe actions from the staff:

Now that all the violations you committed here are clear, let's discuss your complain:
    You have posted Tobi abuse, she asked for a translation (a complete translation) as it follows:

You didn't provide the complete translation. She recommended you blocking the player and closed the report.
    She followed the right procedures and took the right actions based on what you provided and on what you didn't provide.

The translation MUST be provided in the "Report a Player" thread you have open and not ingame because we forward the complete report for Pixel to take actions or not. An incomplete report isn't forwarded. Again, she followed the procedures.

When you say:

You are mistaken.
    Mods are not "help a player anywhere". Moderators are "Help members on forums". The "Help a player ingame" is the Support.
    Again, if she asked the translation on forums, it should have been provided on forums.

And finally, our global chat moderators MUST SEE the abuse in real time. Every chat ban MUST BE JUSTIFIED cos they are checked later. IF THEY DON'T SEE THEY CAN'T BAN. So, just telling us what happened will not result in a ban. If the player wasn't banned it's cos there were not a chat mod online. Then, the right actions to take are: take a screenshot and send to the support AND/OR open a report here on forums.
    Sending a translation ingame will not result in a ban.
    We have procedures to follow.

Now, before closing the thread, I'm going to wait you show me a proof of Betty being biased, partial or lying. After all, all these are serious accusations must be proved for us to take actions against our mod. Otherwise, I'm going to issue you the relevant warnings for publicly discussing an administrative and private action of a mod and for abusing one of our staff members.

Regards,

Faby
    Senior Community Moderator.[/QUOTE]

15. Tobi.

Tobi. Associate

Stud do not blame betty, and stop playing this childish game of screenshots just because you are super active and use lots of ghosts don't think only you can take ss i have yours too i just don't wanna stretch this thread with useless things. I remember when mari asked me if I've abused somebody from deez i didn't imagined you had this. Yes it is abuse. I apologize for abusing and this was at least two months or more older and after saying ban me i was banned for 24hrs. You should've reported me back then to support. Now plz don't say any partiality is going on here im same as every player who abused on global because i was frustrated at that moment and got banned for my actions. Again I'm sorry but didn't abused anybody personally.

16. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    Welcome to the world of forum baiby

17. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    U got ban for 24 hrs 2 month before thats nice ...I think u had sad something wrong and got ban.. that's good u apologize and u said u were frustrated and all but u again done the same mistake u abuse agian and yes I m talking about these matter what is going on it's been 33 days when u abuse Deez player mom and that time u didn't got ban and I know so please... And I sorry to Betty and faby ... I don't want to say something wrong about u Betty really really sry for that

Dark Sõul and GPK007 like this.
  18. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    I have just one Confusion Why Betty will Try to save someone who abuses Deez?
    Please clear this Confusion.

After few days If she Bans someone abusing Deez They can call it misuse of power .
    And if she Doesn't bans then It is saving friends.

Google a Word called Hypocrite.

devil craji, Betty, Influenza and 5 others like this.
  19. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    Screenshot_2019-02-05_225232~2.png Screenshot_2019-02-05_225219~2.png Screenshot_2019-02-05_225152~2.png i m sorry for my behavior faby and Betty

20. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    Betty and ..xXSTUDXx.. like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.