1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

Hello, Guest!

Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello, Guest!

Check Our tournaments schedule and join them for a chance to win lots of gold!
    January - Mafia vs Mafia - Reid's World War 2 (running)
    February - Player vs Player - Slaugtherhouse
    March - Mafia vs Mafia - Mike Lee Gang Fight.
    Dismiss Notice

Other MY ACCOUNT BLOCKED [ noob think hack is still alive xd ]

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by ..xXSTUDXx.., 16 January 2019.

1. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    Hey hello guys I m doing funny discusiond ...
    There 2 player name RICKKY singh & VINKE$ SON from that one reported to andy that I hacked 10k gold and I have 10k avatar and more 4 avatar ..
    In global some player saying me gold buyer and all then these 2 player msg me and I said I hacked 10k gold then they asked that they also want hack so they can get gold but they dumb brainless creature think hack is still alive... if u don't know whats going on in crime coast community then why u playing be on forum be active get a info about whats new update coming ...I won new hero idea and I buyed 10k gold avatar so he jelous and reported to Andy and sended chat screenshot where I said I hacked 10k gold I was seriously laughing on that guy I know 90% RICKKY sing from NEW HUNTER REPORTED ME but NVM everyone please donkey clap for RICKKY sing and VINKE$ SON thank you that's it ..and seriously I m saying there is no hack for cc and if u have hack never try I know what happen when u hack I m playing from when the game was launched .. PLAY SAFE PLAY HARD DONT HACK .. waiting for Andy reply my account is still blocked and best of luck for the WORLD WAR TO ALL PLAYER WHO PARTICIPATTED :) ENJOY UR DAY

Trejoo and §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§ like this.
  2. - ARES -

- ARES - Consigliere

IGN:
    - ARES -
    hey stud i think andy can check if you've hacked or not, soon you'll have your account, then i think you can not hack crime coast

3. ..xXSTUDXx..

..xXSTUDXx.. Soldier

IGN:
    ..xXSTUDXx..
    Bro u know what Happen some guy msg me name Rickky sing and said I have 10k gold but the truth is I won 10kgold for new hero idea so what he done sended the screenshot of mine and his chat in that I said I hadked 10k gold so I can make him fool

§¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§ likes this.
  4. - ARES -

- ARES - Consigliere

IGN:
    - ARES -
    if so, you can feel comfortable, however I see too much free malice in the game, also for this I avoid the global

§¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§ likes this.