1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

Hello, Guest!

Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello, Guest!

Check Our tournaments schedule and join them for a chance to win lots of gold!
    January - Mafia vs Mafia - Reid's World War 2 (running)
    February - Player vs Player - Slaugtherhouse
    March - Mafia vs Mafia - Mike Lee Gang Fight.
    Dismiss Notice

Characters My precious nurse

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€, 16 January 2019.

1. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

Most Valued Contributor

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    Salutations honorable citizens,

I have noticed my dear dear nurses happen to perish under brutal and barbaric attack by bold and brave looters. When your watchback buddy is under attack, the system also has the audacity to send the nurses into battle to do what??? Heal the enemy to death???

What I'm trying to point out is that the nurse is only helpful when you do a raid.
    When under attack, she's of very little use. Most of you don't use them often, but for those who do, it takes a long time to bail them out.

It just suuuuuuuuuuuuuux when you waited to bail 6 or 8 nurses and then when you want to raid, have only 3 or 4 left...

Thanks for reading,

Kind regards, Cheerio.

Eat more garlic, it will calm you down, trust me. Also people will smell you coming from miles away :wtf::eeek:o_O:dead:

2. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    Good point bro, i noticed it when i raid some people. However, they can heal the defending troops also, i also experienced this first hand.

JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€ likes this.
  3. NOØB

NOØB Underboss

IGN:
    NOØB
    I agree. Btw we should be able to choose goons we want to send as reinforcements. It was already suggested im not sure

4. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    There was an idea discussed some time ago about having a separate building for reinforcements. To be honest , I think an idea like that would be great for the game. A separate building in which we can house up to 30-50 troops strictly for reinforcements. That way , our precious nurses or other expensive troops don’t end up poofing into thin air.

5. AnuragDutta

Best Li'l Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    Troop Selection

JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€ likes this.