1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest!

Its LOTTERY time here on Crime Coast Forums. And better: If you are active and don't have any warning here on forums, you are already eligible to win one of our prizes! To know more about our lotto and our new rewards for tournaments and competitions click here: NEW LOTTERY and rewards for tournaments and competitions!

New Card Ideas

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by FireStorm, 10 August 2018.

1. FireStorm

FireStorm Soldier

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    What about having a mechanic card and/or a lawyer card,both of which reduce the time that it takes to bail from either the chop shop or the law offices?

For the chop shop, you could also add a car jacker, or something like that, which could reduce the cost of bailing vehicles?

#RÅJÂ likes this.
  2. AnuragDutta

Best Li'l Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    Speedup cards can be used to reduce the bail time of troops and vehicles. And about the card to reduce bailing cost of vehicles is preety good. So is this card going to hv some levels like Rare=20%, Epic=40% etc?

3. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

The Crime Coast Conqueror

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    How will the cards be used? You do know that there are no slots for Law offices and Chop shop, right?

ÅNIKET1705 likes this.
  4. FireStorm

FireStorm Soldier

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    I do know that there are currently no slots for law offices and chop shops, but they can be added. There were no slots on stores and labs until they introduced cards for those. That shouldn't be a reason to not do it, but yes, they will be used to put them onto the building, and then a %age time decrease (with the case of the mechanic card) or bailing cost decrease (like suggesting with the car jacker, or whatever you want to call it).

I think the max card should be at most a 50% benefit, maybe have 5 levels for rare, super rare, epic, legendary and notorious that are 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 bonuses.

I know you can use speed up cards too, but I'm just thinking of adding something that would generally cut bailing times and/or costs, but still leaving speed up cards available if you don't want to wait.

I specifically wouldn't put this on builders shops though. Reduced bailing times would have a bigger impact on game play enjoyment than slightly speeding up upgrade times.

5. Elwin0811

Staff Member Community Moderator

As you have previously posted 1 idea I have moved it in crimecoast discussion.
    Thanks

6. mehrab`m

mehrab`m Soldier

Also you can use the disconnecting law office trick to have troops ready :)