1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

Hello, Guest!

Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello, Guest!

Check Our tournaments schedule and join them for a chance to win lots of gold!
    January - Mafia vs Mafia - Reid's World War 2 (running)
    February - Player vs Player - Slaugtherhouse
    March - Mafia vs Mafia - Mike Lee Gang Fight.
    Dismiss Notice

COMPETITION "NEW FORUMS COMPETITION" COMPETITION

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Faby, 2 November 2018.

1. БМ*Briga Gee

БМ*Briga Gee Consigliere

IGN:
    E' (--, ) .m
    Well i guess there's nothing to add here in the forumz anyway, hehe, its seems all possible competition are already here.. Hmmn.. How about a competitions between ranks, soldier, underboss and consigleire, the most actvie time and activity they made here on forums will win, best of 3 in division, they will have a title too here.. Also they win 1K Gold, title will held for a month, titles are "The Soldier", "The Underboss" and "The Consigliere".. That'll might help for members be active too right?, hehehe.. kinda cool.. Hehe

2. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    .....A
    A Competition where members Can choose any troop including Wily ,celeste or forum staffs Give the Troops name, Members who wants to participate have to Say About how that troops can be used as best as possible.
    Purpose: Other players see and can learn about troops right usages, and Improve their raiding or defence skills ( defencive structures can be given too to ask where its fits the best to defend city.
    Winner decide: Staffs decide the winner
    Reward:1500 -2000 gold reward

3. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    .....A
    2nd competition suggestion: A Timer challenge competition, where Like example a time given by staff i.e 2m 30 sec, members have to post successfully raiding videos and like other poll, winner Decide by votes .
    Purpose: To improve Thinking in raid, seen many struggling in time to complete so its a good practice to think and raid well in less time.
    Reward: 2000 gold for the winner

4. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    .....A
    A sacrifice Competition, a competition where members sacrifice club van on a lab or front of wily etc. Then members have to raid without club van and win on a Guarded base.player have to mention the sacrifice. And the best Raid staff decide the winner.
    Purpose: To see After a mistake how player can manage to win ,and cover the mistake.
    Gold reward:1000 gold for the best raid ,staff or poll votes decide winner
    Note: Not only club,it can be toucans maybe 4,5 to store first or more (staff decide the sacrifice is how big compare to base) and still have to wins it,it can be 5-10cb front of wily or club cbs,whatever you compromise must waste or seems like a mistake basically then player have to recover and wins the raid,THE MOST biggest compromise,and win over a tough base Wins the Competition.

5. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    .....A
    This one for Low mansion forum members Specially though any mansion can take part. Seen many low mansion players wants tourney but Tourneys' cancelled for some reason's so AS low mansion players can finish most raid too quickly ,as well its hard to finish a raid for a high mansion player So it will be easy for low mansion players who wants tourney s so they can take part too and win

6. MAIK

MAIK Soldier

IGN:
    I think it would be good to have a double or triple competition, where there is a tournament in this partnership model where the team is a gold winner.

7. Z E R Ø*

Z E R Ø* Underboss

IGN:
    Z E R Ø*
    the TEAM event tourney.
    if 20 players joins tournament then there will be teams of 2 .. 10 teams of 2 players
    it can be knock out or league.

we dont have an team event till now.
    teams will be decided randomly.different rewards should be given this time.
    gold+bb.

8. Dr.*°BMW°*

Staff Member Community Moderator

It's not about tourney .. this thread is about a new competition suggestion

9. Z E R Ø*

Z E R Ø* Underboss

IGN:
    Z E R Ø*
    you mean like MVC,idea of month like that?

10. Dr.*°BMW°*

Staff Member Community Moderator

Yes like idea of month,best raid, strategy (nowsuspended)

11. NOØB

NOØB Underboss

IGN:
    NOØB
    maybe a competition for the best base of the month? participants would have to present a unique base and describe in short how the city will defend itself. the winner will be chosen by voting in the poll. the prize is 2000 gold and maybe a banner "best base designer" held for a month

GPK007, Dzhamal and Prince Eric like this.
  12. NOØB

NOØB Underboss

IGN:
    NOØB
    since winning raids is much more difficult than defense, which is effective depending on skills of the attacker, I think it would be cool to add the best defense of the month and exclude defenses from the best raids. Thank you

GPK007 likes this.
  13. ~FireStorm~

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    Not sure I understand this idea. It sort of sounds like you're suggesting that every month or so, one of the staff members get continually bullied for a few days by anyone that wants to chance their hand at it? Sounds like suicide, and really annoying for that staff member.

14. ~FireStorm~

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    I only play on my phone, and to my knowledge, there is no way from that or posting videos here, so I'm not a massive supporter of more competitions that only a small percentage of members can participate in. I also don't really believe there is such a thing as a "good defence". Really, that's just a bad attack.

My main idea for a funny monthly tournament, which is "Worst item from a Superior card", I don't think you'd be able to do, as there is no way of verifying what you receive from which card, sadly.

What about a competition like Idea of the Month, but instead of saying new things that people want implement, instead members highlight one thing about the game that is MEGA annoying, and should be changed, or removed? Maybe this is a bit too close to being Idea of the Month, but I feel like the requirements for that competition are now quite definitive that it is not allowed to touch of current play enhancements.

All ideas go to a vote at the end of the month, everyone that gets more than 3 votes gets 500 gold. So this isn't about winning per se, it's about getting support to change something existing in the game that is really annoying.

15. ~FireStorm~

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    Here's another idea. It's called "Grab all the New Post slots".

I win today!

upload_2018-11-26_23-58-0.png

16. AnuragDutta

Best Li'l Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    Name: Best Donater

Competition details: Whoever donates the maximum no. of goons will be the winner. The players will give 2 ss of their stats (blurring the sensitive details like Attack power etc.), displaying the No. of goons sent and no. of days they have been in their mafia.

The first ss will be the starting point where we can see the no. of donation the players had made before and nom days he has been in the mafia. The second ss will be the ss of stats after 30 days of the starting point which will show how many goons he had donated over the 30 days (mahbe 28 for February) and the person with the highest difference between the no. of donations of the 2 ss will win

Prize = 750gold

How it will help = I think it will encourage the players to be more active in game and donate more and also its preety easy to win so many players can take part in it which will give more members to forums. :)

Trejoo and Sahil1001 like this.
  17. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    .....A
    Actually Mods Only one to run this competition,fair. They totally familiar with the Competition ,I believe Will present Guarded base to all players unlike any who not familiar with this competition and maybe off for 2-3 days then its not be fair if one player gets a guarded base and other one gets unguarded So Mods totally familiar with the competition So they are only one to run this fair, and as i mentioned There will be no back to back raids, as one player raid one, and if mod having a busy days then they can delay the round to present a guarded base :) So they know about this competition and i bealive the best is this unlike other who may tweak structures or not guarded if any in game player ,contestants have to raid thats not be fair so best is this that Mods run this
    And this is exiting for them to test their base as well for members to gain experience and improve

18. NOØB

NOØB Underboss

IGN:
    NOØB
    I agree.

~FireStorm~ and GPK007 like this.
  19. Prince Eric

Staff Member Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Admin

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    just an f.y.i GPK007 and Elwin0811 are always willing to record a raid for you

Elwin0811 and GPK007 like this.