1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest!

Its LOTTERY time here on Crime Coast Forums. And better: If you are active and don't have any warning here on forums, you are already eligible to win one of our prizes! To know more about our lotto and our new rewards for tournaments and competitions click here: NEW LOTTERY and rewards for tournaments and competitions!

Feedback New moderador

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Forums Discussion' started by MONIKKA, 12 March 2018.

1. MONIKKA

MONIKKA Soldier

The idea is to add more moderators to the game is preferably of all Nationalities and with real intention to support the players. Fair moderators who care about the need of the players. No favoritism.

2. NOØB

Butcher of the Slaughterhouse

IGN:
    NOØB
    Moderators job is not easy and I dont know anyone who would like to do it for no reward

MONIKKA and CarlM24 like this.
  3. -|HAÇKÊR|-

-|HAÇKÊR|- Consigliere

IGN:
    -|HAÇKÊR|-
    managing modarators for each nation will be a dificult task

MONIKKA and CarlM24 like this.
  4. MONIKKA

MONIKKA Soldier

Because I know several, especially Brazilians and Latinos who practically have nobody to represent them.
    Pease :wink:

5. MONIKKA

MONIKKA Soldier

Difficult does not mean impossible.
    :wink:

6. CarlM24

CarlM24 Community Manager
    Staff Member Community Manager

IGN:
    CarlM24
    Thank you for your feedback. I am always looking for players who are suitable to join our moderators both in-game and on the forums. Finding moderators is no easy task, we have to ensure players are active in-game, follow all the rules and, most importantly, unbiased and fair.

We monitor ALL moderator actions, including in-game chat bans, for abuse and ensure they are representing Crime Coast and the forums in a particular manner. Right now, we have a small moderator team and they are doing an absolutely fantastic job.

If you have any issues with any of our moderators or their actions, please contact me on here or email support@pixelsquad.net.

7. Saggin

Saggin Soldier

IGN:
    Saggin
    boa ideia Monikka ..

good idea Monikka ..

#7 Saggin, 13 March 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: 13 March 2018
    MONIKKA likes this.
  8. MONIKKA

MONIKKA Soldier

Thanks CARLM, I have no problems with any moderator, as to that they can rest easy, they do not help me and they do not disturb either. I put this issue in question because I really know that they are few and that a game with millions of people, ends up deftis the fact that moderators are few and few nationalities. I particularly just do not trust the moderators because I do not see in them the same disposition you have to meet.

Saggin likes this.
  9. Faby

Staff Member Senior Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Admin

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    Since the subject of this thread is about Forums moderation and not about a game issue, Im moving this thread to Crime Coast Forums Discussion.

MONIKKA likes this.
  10. MONIKKA

MONIKKA Soldier

[QUOTE = "Faby, post: 38228, member: 85"] Uma vez que o assunto deste tópico é sobre a moderação dos fóruns e não sobre uma questão de jogo, estou movendo esse tópico para a Discussão dos Fóruns da Costa do Crime. [/ QUOT
    Ei FABY,eu me referia a moderadores no jogo e não no fórum gata kkkk,mais tu tem experiência aqui e sabe pra onde tem que encaminhar os tópicos .
    Ah kkk pode responder em portugues se não for incomodo pq sou BR. E embora o inglês seja considerado o segundo idioma mundial ainda tenho dificuldade em traduzir e escrever.

11. Faby

Staff Member Senior Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Admin

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    Hi Monikka,

Ive changed the forum cos there is no moderation in-game. All issues and problems in-game are solved by the support. Everything that involves the game itself is dealt directly by the support, without moderation.
    So, no country has representatives inside the game

The only part of the game that has moderators is the Global Chatroom. And they do not represent countries.

If you meant to expand the players support team to have people of other nationalities, or you suggested to include more Global Chatroom Moderators, then we should rephrase your subject to include it on the idea of the Month.

If you talked about expand Forums Staff team, as it seemed by the "I really know that they are few" (the only known moderators are forums moderators), then the thread remains on this forum.

I can't answer you publicly in Portuguese despite being a Brazilian like you cos the thread is public and accessed by people worldwide. So we adopted English as the official language to forums.

I wait your feedback to move the thread back to idea of the Month or not.

Regards,

Faby

MONIKKA likes this.
  12. MONIKKA

MONIKKA Soldier

Ah ok Faby, I really believed that in the game there were moderators too, just like you are here in the forum.
    The idea was to increase the number of moderators in the game, that is, in the Global chat, type as an online support understand? Of course, increasing the forum's moderator setting is not an idea to be discarded either because I imagine the one when you overload the team because it's too small. But if you explained that in the game there is no moderation, then leave the topic where you put it yourself. Thank you for explain.

NOØB likes this.
  13. MONIKKA

MONIKKA Soldier

Ah kkkk and I'll stop disturbing you a little from moderation. promise