1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please donate to your local health service to help the battle against coronavirus!
    Dismiss Notice

"NEW PLAYER CAN REQUEST ONLY"

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by *iDoL*1906*, 4 March 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *iDoL*1906*

*iDoL*1906* Soldier

Let the new entrants player should able to request goons on global till they reach lvl6 or 7 mansion. most of mafia rejecting the players if they on low lvl. Let other players to help new comers in way of filling their requests. ONLY NEW PLAYERS request starts only when they build paradise till they level up their mansion to lvl6 or 7. but if they found a mafia they may not able to req on global. "my english are not very well forgive me."

#1 *iDoL*1906*, 4 March 2018
    Last edited: 4 March 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ~RØBBIE~

~RØBBIE~ Underboss

IGN:
    ~RØBBIE~
    but bro in global is overcrowded.i mean most of them chat and some ask for party some trade and some spam and if they request because of all these they will not be able to fill their request the page may go down:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. RØHITH......

IGN:
    RØHITH......
    Nope bro..

Now In cc . Many are recruiting new active players. Cuz they can easily win raids in wars and they may destroy everything by the help of high lvl goons and by good wb.

By the club they can attack everything cuz they have high lvl goons donations.

People creating ghosts and winning wars and getting gold easily no one allowing a high level mansion members into mafia.cuz they think that we may loose due to opponent is stronger. If a low lvl members Is in his mafia he may get so many benefits and with than a victory.. I'm experienced in that so that's why I'm in farm mafia now. Lol

And player also correct...:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. AnuragDutta

Best Li'l Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    Totally agree with Rohith! Low level players r the most wanted nowadays. They can win War raids easily also gain Skulls easily.

• Like Like x 2
  5. БМ*Briga Gee

БМ*Briga Gee Consigliere

IGN:
    E' (--, ) .m
    their jones is now for a hunt., many players look for this jones to paired with for sally., sally is the blood stream of the game and jones is the vessel for lowbies.., yet a good idea.., one way to help newly recruits., ensigns... rookies., privates., corporals.., what else?? Hekhejhek

6. Dr.*°BMW°*

Staff Member Community Moderator

Then what is the meaning of having mafia?

• Like Like x 1
  7. -|HAÇKÊR|-

-|HAÇKÊR|- Consigliere

IGN:
    -|HAÇKÊR|-
    they may rejected from those mafia where they didn't belongs.but requesting for mafia here and there.....they find their place

8. VoîðPrînçꧧ

IGN:
    CläirêRïnöä

yah that's why i'm talking about so many complain about spammers -_-

9. VoîðPrînçꧧ

IGN:
    CläirêRïnöä
    you have friend higher level? to helping hand just request it and create new mafia civilizations that's my opinion.

10. RØHITH......

IGN:
    RØHITH......
    Nope thats really very difficult to create a new mafia for a new player. Just join in any mafia grow up and become strong bro.:)

11. *iDoL*1906*

*iDoL*1906* Soldier

Yah... actually ginagawa ko lang to para mabigyan ako ng karapatang bomoto. gumawa daw ng thread, mag like at mag participate. lahat naman ginagawa ko pero bakit di parin sapat. ;( hahah'hayaan mo sila. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.