1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

Hello, Guest!

Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello, Guest!

Check Our tournaments schedule and join them for a chance to win lots of gold!
    January - Mafia vs Mafia - Reid's World War 2 (running)
    February - Player vs Player - Slaugtherhouse
    March - Mafia vs Mafia - Mike Lee Gang Fight.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Not fair-play war

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by ionutzasu, 28 January 2019.

1. ionutzasu

ionutzasu Underboss

IGN:
    ionutzasu32
    Why its second time our mafia was banned on war on last hours of war? I lost bad blue gold and Time Can anyone give thath back? Can mods give a good definition of the war rules. And a definition a stragjt one of a ghost accont?
    And why we just can have a fair-play game all enjoy the game.
    Or we should have change tje game name in Crime Report Coast???????

HÂRRÝ POTTER and GPK007 like this.
  2. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    hey bro, i dont think its the MODs who ban your mafia, its the developers. I totally agree with the rules and whats constitute an account as a ghost.

I think we need mafia vs mafia war, then Expandables wont be able to double and triple raid empty bases which they would otherwise cant destroy.

ionutzasu and NOØB like this.
  3. Prince Eric

Staff Member Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Admin

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    The definition of a war ghost is any account that is made for sole purpose of exploiting the matchups. For example high mansion and low housing. After you posted this I looked to see if you had any accts that wouod be considered Under those guidelines.
    Don wico has mansion 13 upgrading to 14 and level 7 houses. One guideline pixel follows is houses should be no more then 3 levels less then mansion. The new war rules was posted in June '18

NOØB likes this.
  4. GrandiCapo

GrandiCapo Soldier

IGN:
    Grandi Capo
    Yes, but what happen with others accounts who have mansion 13 and houses level7? Don Wico is not the only one in this war. Exist many players with high mansion and low houses in this war and their mafia should also have been banned,but not Only *EXPENDABLES

5. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    It will be glad . If Dev's mention the exact rules for MAFIA WARS in wars tab. May be some kind of Notice or Rules , long list like in Announcements [WIFI SYMBOL] there will be news about updates :)

ionutzasu likes this.
  6. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    They do not ban unless the mafias are reported.

7. GrandiCapo

GrandiCapo Soldier

IGN:
    Grandi Capo
    It makes no sense to be reporting at all times, those accounts should be marked as ghosts until they meet the conditions

Thallaiva likes this.
  8. ionutzasu

ionutzasu Underboss

IGN:
    ionutzasu32
    There are no ghost no right and straight definition of a ghost. In my opinnion anyone can upgrade any think he want defense or atack or have high or lover house thath dont means its a ghost . And a war its win not just for the power of mafia players Its abouth strategy and like on Showdown 9r skulss raids we have our own strategy If 2 or more players raid same player its a strategy
    And i dont say it mods was did the report. Are other players thath dont have just fun fair-play and enjoy the game.
    So even thath i got my answer from Andy Bad blue and gold invest in get back But the time can not give back:) :p

9. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Well, the best thing I can say is as of right now those are the rules for war. Even in real life there are rules to war thx to the Geneva convention :) I suggest making sure their are no ghost accounts in the mafia you want to war with so u won't feel it's a waste of time if disqualification happens again

10. ionutzasu

ionutzasu Underboss

IGN:
    ionutzasu32
    Ok Eric agre But like in real life war like on Geneva summit of peace treatment. I wish to se where are the rule on war on this game. And a realy 100% definition of a ghost accont i mention and i think a main or second accont it is not a ghost

11. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    I gave the definition already. War ghost = any account that sole purpose is to manipulate the matchups.

And secondary accounts are fine. That is not against the rules

12. ionutzasu

ionutzasu Underboss

IGN:
    ionutzasu32
    Yes Eric agre whith thath But thath its the oficial Crime Coast War rule or not?

13. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Yes, that is according to pixel.

ionutzasu likes this.