1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

Hello, Guest!

Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello, Guest!

Check Our tournaments schedule and join them for a chance to win lots of gold!
    January - Mafia vs Mafia - Reid's World War 2 (running)
    February - Player vs Player - Slaugtherhouse
    March - Mafia vs Mafia - Mike Lee Gang Fight.
    Dismiss Notice

NURSE! - HELP!

Discussion in 'Raid Strategies' started by Abomination, 8 April 2016.

1. Abomination

Abomination Guest

The nurse... Hard to unlock, right next to Mr. Malicious on the roster... Must have some purpose! - Or does she?...

Rarely do you see Nurse hatchet come out in a raid. And when she does, it seems useless, and as if she does nothing. Many people surmise she is the perfect pair with
    Mr. Malicious to make him invincible!!! (Nope, she will follow him into oblivion) Well, I will now tell you how to use her, and you may be surprised if you haven't figured it out already. Even TOP players haven't quite figured this out.

Pair Nurse Hatchet with! drum-roll.... SNIPERS.

They have almost if not the same range and walk speed. she will heal, as he snipes. You could take out multiple goons on buildings/clubs with defence guns firing at your ONE sniper, because hatchet(s) is there to heal!

Thought snipers were good when you raid? Or maybe annoying when YOU get raided? Well.... Imagine one that won't die (very easily).
    Game changer if you can use it correctly :wink:

Hope this helps! - And feel free to comment with your opinions!

[​IMG]

2. Huh, I did not think of that. It makes sense though. Yeah, I've done the nurse/M pair up a few times and thought it to be pretty pointless. The nurse buys the farm first lol

" UNLEASH - KDOGG " and Hayno like this.
  3. FreDdy008

FreDdy008 Soldier

IGN:
    fSanDman8/FreDdy008
    I've had good luck with Hustler and Hatchett combo...when deployed correctly...she keeps them alive and fighting..

4. Abomination

Abomination Guest

They try to keep anything alive, but snipers stay back, like nurses. so she will stay with him!

5. Kál-El

Kál-El Capo

IGN:
    VT, Kál-El, John 3:16
    Snipers doesn't have high defense power, and their attack power is high only for goons and weak for defense structures.
    And as their defense power is low, they die for 1 or 2 shots by any defense structure(like sniper tower and 37MM). And nurses don't heal the goons right after they get hit.
    Personally I think nurses are waste of space, cos they take 5 housing space. I'd prefer to take 5 more sallies instead of them lol.

alpha and " UNLEASH - KDOGG " like this.
  6. Scary Larry

Crime Coast Developer

IGN:
    Scary Larry
    There are strategies that use a nurse paired with other units, like snipers and Mr. Ms that do work. However we still think she needs a bit of a power up. So, there's probably a nurse balancing change coming up in the next update, perhaps for healing all units in one area rather than just one unit we're considering.

7. The Gangster Prankster

Crime Coast Developer

IGN:
    PixelPimp
    I've often found placing a couple of nurses behind 2-3 or even 4 Mr Ms when you're facing an onslaught of Sallys (for instance from a club) can work well - the Sallys won't damage the Mr M's enough to take them out with the nurses helping them, and they cut down Sallys pretty quickly too

Scary Larry likes this.
  8. KÍNG RAMÌZ

KÍNG RAMÌZ Guest

That's good <3

9. " UNLEASH - KDOGG "

IGN:
    UNLESH KDOGG
    NOW THAT WOULD BE PERFECT, CAUSE I LIKE NURSES BUT AS KAL-EL SAID THEY DO TAKE UP 5 SPACES SO THEY SHOULD AT LEAST HEAL 5 UNITS AT A TIME.

Kál-El likes this.
  10. " UNLEASH - KDOGG "

IGN:
    UNLESH KDOGG
    I HAVE LVL 6 NURSES, THEY ARE A LIL BETTER LEVELED UP.

11. I just fill people's clubs up with nurses, KD should know; when the club van is released it works so, so well and I only have level 3's.

CarlM24 and Kál-El like this.
  12. " UNLEASH - KDOGG "

IGN:
    UNLESH KDOGG
    THAT'S TRUE SHE HAS FILLED MY CLUB WITH NURSES, IT DOES NO GOOD IN DEFENDING YOUR BASE BUT IF YOU FILL THEN GO RAID MY CLUB HOLDS 45 TROOPS THAT'S 9 NURSES THEY DO SOME GOOD.

deadpool O.O and TSJFJTFJT (Pip) like this.
  13. CarlM24

CarlM24 Community Manager
    Staff Member Community Manager

IGN:
    CarlM24
    I love this idea. I haven't tried it yet, but it's definitely on my to do list haha :)

" UNLEASH - KDOGG " likes this.
  14. Just make sure it's in a lower club, use higher level nurses to balance the power you'd get in a higher club with lower levels, if that makes sense.

15. Avenger*

Avenger* Guest

I saw nurse sometime but definitely she need some upgrade or less housing space or something to be more useful.

" UNLEASH - KDOGG " likes this.