1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crew Card Option to buy mules?

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by Jokerthelord, 1 December 2019.

?

Mules up for buying ? Would you take the chance ?

This poll will close on 11 December 2019 at 3:39 AM.
  1. Yes....

78.6%
  2. No....

21.4%
  3. I just want the random mule from superior once every 365 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jokerthelord

So I am thinking about this and couldn't help but wonder.....many and most other games which prioritize on cards .... Also give the option of buying them .... But cc has just so many of them and it wouldn't make sense to put them all for buying .... But what about the Hermes of crime? The Lord of all cards? Mula!!! ... It would be a good solution in my opinion provided that mules should be removed completely .... ( As in even from the random chance of getting one from superior ) and they should be made available at say
    Perhaps 5 or 3 for 1 usd? ( I am not joking)
    And not more than that maybe the max one can buy should be below 20 and above 10 since selling mule in the bulk would lower it's value.... In the end everyone will be happy by this ...pixel makes some money.....mules will not be available for those using like insane amount of accounts for cards ( they can't have mules in all ...I mean if they bit but ..... Even then pixel is making a profit right?)
    And finally mule card trading can happen again..... I don't think everyone will be happy with this but I guess it's the only viable option "I WAS ABLE TO COME UP WITH" (I being the key word)

2. Dr.*°BMW°*

GPK007 likes this.
  3. Jokerthelord

4. Betty

Staff Member Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    This topic has been discussed several times previously, the thread above is locked so we'll leave this open for now.

Toothless>_<, Jokerthelord and GPK007 like this.
  5. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€ Underboss

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    At what price gold...

I think 500 gold would be suitable. But since the 10k BB to forge the mule is in the superior, won't that make the 10k redundant...

Players who pay won't like that either...

ionutzasu and smokedaddy like this.
  6. Jokerthelord

What I mean is that it should be bought .... Like how gold is bought

smokedaddy likes this.
  7. smokedaddy

smokedaddy Soldier

I like the idea of making mules available with a gold purchase rather than buying them with real cash. If the mules are available by gold purchase it would be more fair for those players who have limited funds.

8. Jokerthelord

I dunno I too would like it but the kicker comes in the form that it will never happen..... This way it would be a compromise between the players and pixel.

9. .:::Darkńèss

.:::Darkńèss Soldier

It would be wonderful if it had been before.:whistling:

10. NATURAL^FUN

NATURAL^FUN Soldier

Opciones:
    - Torneos que premien con mula
    - Compra de Mula por 500 oro (como se compran las constructoras)
    - Una vez al año por ejemplo en Diciembre ^_^ que hubiese probabilidad de encontrar una en los escombros de la base...

* Lo que no veo bien es que, las Delataciones eran divertidas, y de táctica, y las quitan, igual que las mulas, esa no es la manera de incentivar a los jugadores, al final la mula que la limiten, pero que no la borren del mapa.

Options:
    - Tournaments premiering with mule
    - Purchase of mule by 500 Gold (as constructed)
    - Once a year for example in December ^ _ ^ that would have likely to find one in the debris of the base...

* What I don't see is that, snitching was fun, and tthey removed it just like the mules, thats not the way to incentivise players, at the end the mule that limits it, but don't draft it off the map.

11. Jokerthelord

No diría que se borró por completo, pero sí está limitado a tal punto que bien podría considerarse como completamente desaparecido.

12. Toothless>_<

Toothless>_< Soldier

IGN:
    Toothless>_<
    are we talking about buying mules for gold or actual money i mean i like both ideas and i think it would be cool for pixel...if there will be a option to buy mules with gold players might not have enough gold and buy gold from the shop with money and if you buy it with real money thats good for pixel too since they get some of it...but i will bet you whoever will view this thread they will think ooh well then it would be a cool idea if there would be an option to buy other cards that are hard to get (epic or legendary cards for example) and then there would just be an argument about it lol but you guys know what i mean right? i mean it isn't really a bad idea...you could buy cards from the shop going from common to legendary and store refreshes with new cards to buy every 24 hours...anyone with me here?

Jokerthelord likes this.
  13. Jokerthelord

I understand where you are coming from toothless but the thing is that ... If that happens golf buyers will be so far removed from the normal players... I mean I can spend some if it's only a single card like Mula... But for rest I will go bankrupt... And pixels profits would drop since their main profit margins lies on people buying gold to open superior and when ya can directly get good cards why would they bother to open superior?

14. Toothless>_<

Toothless>_< Soldier

IGN:
    Toothless>_<
    mmmh yeah i guess your right :/

Jokerthelord likes this.