1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest!

Its LOTTERY time here on Crime Coast Forums. And better: If you are active and don't have any warning here on forums, you are already eligible to win one of our prizes! To know more about our lotto and our new rewards for tournaments and competitions click here: NEW LOTTERY and rewards for tournaments and competitions!

Open Protection after being raided

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by whisperers, 14 September 2018.

1. whisperers

whisperers Soldier

IGN:
    whisperers
    After every raid against me, I get minimal (7 minutes) protection or zero protection. I'm getting raid after raid. It's been like this since the server upgrade messed everything up. Please fix it. I'm losing too much cash and bb. Yes i use protection cards, but only have so many....

2. AnuragDutta

Best Li'l Raider on the Coast Most Valued Contributor

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    It depends if its a normal raid or sd raid. If its normal, then its a bug. If its sd raid, then u will get raided with or without protection.

3. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    If you were raided without being in war and showdown and your mansion was not destroyed thats why you get the 7 minutes protection, if your mansion was destroyed then you would have gotten more protection, cant remember the exact time for the latter.

Elwin0811 and Betty like this.
  4. whisperers

whisperers Soldier

IGN:
    whisperers
    Yeah just a normal raid. Not in showdown or war atm

Not really fair when I'm losing between 3-5 million being raided time after time

#4 whisperers, 14 September 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: 14 September 2018
  5. AnuragDutta

Best Li'l Raider on the Coast Most Valued Contributor

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    :neutral: I get a 7 minute protection after being raided without the mansion destroyed. With the mansion destroyed, I get like 8-10 hours protection.

whisperers and Elwin0811 like this.
  6. Elwin0811

Staff Member Community Moderator

Up to 10 minutes protection is been given in a normal multiplayer raid if mansion not destroyed .
    For mansion destroyed but not td I gets up to 3/4hr
    And if a person does a TD(100%) the protection I get is up to 10hours.

7. °KHAN°

°KHAN° Capo

IGN:
    °KHAN°
    The current protection system is perfect, i was introduced from willy wilder henchman update.
    And when players in protection he/she can't get bully or multiplayer raided.
    If you see still happening in protection send screenshots they will take action.

whisperers likes this.