1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest!

Its LOTTERY time here on Crime Coast Forums. And better: If you are active and don't have any warning here on forums, you are already eligible to win one of our prizes! To know more about our lotto and our new rewards for tournaments and competitions click here: NEW LOTTERY and rewards for tournaments and competitions!

Matchmaking Should showdown be revised

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by Prince Eric, 10 June 2018.

?

How should showdown be matched up

Poll closed 13 July 2018.
  1. Attack

5.0%
  2. Defense

25.0%
  3. combination

70.0%
  1. atragon

atragon Capo

I have seen people with 10 k def. And 5.9 k attack and I'm not taking about match making I'm talking about attack power eligibility for different arenas.

2. Div ya

Div ya Capo

IGN:
    Div ya
    If possible make every raod based on aatack+defense in everywhere even in showdown. I hope that will give the best result

ÅNIKET1705 likes this.
  3. -|HAÇKÊR|-

-|HAÇKÊR|- Consigliere

IGN:
    -|HAÇKÊR|-
    exactly right u r elwin.we need a power calculation based from both attack and defence.and this would be a simple solution in this problem of only upgreading defence

atragon and Elwin0811 like this.
  4. Prince Eric

Staff Member Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Admin

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Attention guys and gals, i added "combination" as a choice. if you have already voted, u may change your vote if u wish :)

5. -ARROW-

-ARROW- Underboss

Mr. Eric Its request to uh pls in the end pls take decision which I fair for everyone ... Dont take decisions according to the poll.. I & We trust uh.... :) Some tym
    pole vote I not right & uh know better thank you :)

6. Prince Eric

Staff Member Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Admin

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    the poll is to get everyones opinion how they feel it should be

7. GPK007

Crime Coast Wiki Reviewer

IGN:
    GPK007
    I voted for combination.. Because now a days players became very clever , they choosing only one either attack or defense for upgrades for sd's ..

combination will be perfect choice other wise... Add 3 slots based up on attack or defense or both ... players with their power join, if they joins in to wrong slot.. Then pixel moves them to correct slot..

8. -ARROW-

-ARROW- Underboss

Nyc bro uh care about other opinion I wish the Combination wins otherwise one can stop me to win sd :) :biggrin:

9. ÐeathStroke*

ÐeathStroke* Underboss

IGN:
    ÐeathStroke*
    hiii...
    my opinion is combination. there should not be attack power or defence power there should be one thing only... POWER.. (attack+defence) which will use in showdown... and wars too...
    many people dont upgradr houses to stay in low league...

atragon likes this.
  10. Aniket kadam

IGN:
    Aniket Kadam
    i like the very first idea of showdown..
    arena 1 -- below 1000 attack power
    arena 2 -- 1000-2000 attack power
    arena 3 -- 2000-3000 attack power
    and so on...
    price should increase with increasing arena , and to avoid ghost account, entering this showdown,
    for low level player (below 5000 or developer can decided low level criteria) price should be " free random building or troop upgrade" ,that will be helpful for new player.
    player below 5000, most building and defense structure are level 4-5, and free upgrade cost is almost equivalent to gold they receive.

11. Aniket kadam

IGN:
    Aniket Kadam
    match making should be depend on attackers attack power to defenders defense power, even though both are on different arena.
    that way at top position we would not stuck with pop up saying ," there are no match at your level."
    and player get more option for raids.. power rating are to just divide player in arenas for rewards,not for to raids on specific player .( which most player do now days in showdown,.. pair with someone and raid on him to win crowns. if there are more option to raid then it is more difficult for those pairs to find specific player for raid in showdown.)

its just my opinion..

ÅNIKET1705 and atragon like this.
  12. atragon

atragon Capo

Good one

13. -ARROW-

-ARROW- Underboss

Bro my frnd report a player in der hammer & his crown will be zero bt now he against start raiding & in the top & again doing cheating....
    What now I again mail pixel & than he again doing cheating by changing in layout :(

When this ending ?
    Pls make a new rule if he caught cheating second tym than he will be banned from sd

ÅNIKET1705 and AnuragDutta like this.