1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

Hello, Guest!

Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice

Show who has entered into mafia war

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Forums Discussion' started by Xx_TheDon_xX, 10 November 2018.

1. Xx_TheDon_xX

Xx_TheDon_xX Soldier

IGN:
    Xx_TheDon_xX
    Dear Crime Coast

It is really a pain and causes lots of havoc if someone in the mafia enters war without anyone's permission and it's a farming mafia.

Please crime coast, either limit who can enter mafia war (eg. Boss only) or at least show in the mafia chat who actually entered the mafia into the war.

Please hear me out pixel squad, this isn't part of being gangster (eg snitching) this is just a great irritation being raided and not benefiting anything to the point where you feel like deleting the game.

Thank you
    Xx_TheDon_xX

P.S crime coast is still the best game on Play store :biggrin: :)

2. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    we all want this bro.

Thallaiva and Xx_TheDon_xX like this.
  3. Xx_TheDon_xX

Xx_TheDon_xX Soldier

IGN:
    Xx_TheDon_xX
    Or at least create some way that we can cancel our request to join the war, please pixel squad.

4. VoîðPrînçꧧ

IGN:
    CläirêRïnöä
    good idea even we don't know who entered mafia war.

Xx_TheDon_xX and |»JEET«| like this.
  5. ~FireStorm~

IGN:
    ~FireStorm~
    Only bosses and underbosses can enter war, so it is limited already. I'm sure I've seen this requested a lot, or definitely an ability to withdraw an entry into war, up to a certain point. That would be nice, but I have to say, this hasn't been an issue for me for many years. Maybe only once has someone wrong entered war, and I've been playing close to 3 years.

6. AnuragDutta

Best Li'l Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    AnuragDutta
    There r some players in a mafia who alwyas enter the mafia "by mistake". This will help us to know who those players are.
    And its irritating when u get raided when u try to farm or something.