1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matchmaking Showdown

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by Dusky Dark., 9 January 2020.

1. Dusky Dark.

IGN:
    Dusky Dark.
    I think showdown needs a bit of a re-vamp, not so much towards the lower levels but more the higher side of things, I myself don't enter but I keep a eye on what goes on n I must say arena 6 especially is just a waste of time for most who enter, reason been the power is 10,400+ and yes I see some who have got 12,000 power or 15,000 but when there getting matched with some with over 40,000 power you may aswell say showdown arena 6 is almost always won before it's even started, I think for this we need more and higher power level to give all them players that have over 10,400 power but not as high as 40,000+ a chance to at least win, maybe keep the lower levels the same then when they get towards 10,000 power do it for every 5,000 levels or 10,000 levels so we either have 10,000/15,000/20,000/25,000 etc or 10,000/20,000/30,000 etc, this way it would put more in with a chance of winning and would get more interested as they stand a chance so it would make more people intrigued to enter showdown....

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    i have been saying this for a while now bro, but i suggested an overhaul of the entire structure. Check this thread out where you, me and others spoke about it: Other - CHANGE

• Like Like x 2
  3. HienLviVn

HienLviVn Soldier

I still keep my opinion..showdown would be better without ghosts :)) sorry spam

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. RAJAGYM

RAJAGYM Soldier

IS THERE ANY PATTERN IN STARTING OF SHOWDOWNS SEASIONS , WHEN IS THE NEXT SEASION THEN

5. Aniket kadam

Aniket kadam Underboss

IGN:
    Aniket Kadam
    Same way developer find solution for scamming ..by eliminating mule ..
    They also eliminate ghost account in showdown.. by canceling showdown..

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    This is a Possible Solution lol ....
    When there was no Showdown There was one Less Thing to create Controversy, report etc etc.....
    With Each New Thing a new problem gets added to Game .....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Dusky Dark.

IGN:
    Dusky Dark.
    Now gone off topic of what I started....

Also mule isn't eliminated it's just harder to get it don't mean scammers can't scam as they can once they obtain mule

8. ~jail~

~jail~ Capo

IGN:
    ~jail~
    Next thing we know global chat woul be removed... Cause you know people chant gay too much.. that would be a fitting way to kill the game though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1