1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Skulls, reset or no?

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by Betty, 12 October 2019.

?

Do you want change to skulls and Hall of Fame?

Poll closed 31 October 2019.
  1. Reset Skulls only no change to hall of fame

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. No changes at all

13 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. Reset skulls and Betty's idea is awesome!

20 vote(s)
    57.1%
  4. No change to skulls but Betty's idea is awesome!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cosmin91.

Cosmin91. Soldier

A lot of old members will delete this game....

2. Betty

Staff Member Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    y
    You mean the ones that don't play anymore? How is it fair to them, they had a reset a few years back. Had that reset never happened those players could possibly still be in the top, leaving no one a chance to catch up to them. If it's to have your name in a leaderboard maybe a legendary hall of fame can hold these stats. For the game to be active and have competition yes, imo, it needs a reset. The seasons would establish an ongoing reset and continued competition.

#42 Betty, 29 October 2019
    Last edited: 29 October 2019
  3. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    Hi I will share a Little story.....Then I will give my views.

Once I was continuously getting bad marks in school....

I started blaming school for bad marks...

Later they changed the pattern...and employed some Monitors to tell us and help us understand that pattern....

Here's a glitch The monitors we're better student than me...

Then again I got bad marks but The Monitors got Now I started blaming monitors for everything.

Every change that was brought I thought It was for monitors benefit.

I completely ignored the fact that they r better than me they will get better marks in any situation than me.

But slowly I gathered a lot of students who started targeting monitors slowly everything messed up......Rather Than Finding a solution I concentrated more on How to Defame them how to Trouble them how to Gather crowd against them....

Completely ignoring the fact that they r students like us who r just our representatives and can keep our word in front of board....

Slowly The Monitors Lost their interest in helping us because we were too stubborn to understand the facts ......

If they Tried to find a solution We instead of contributing Tried to Find a problem in it....

Now I realize it was my Mistake that I never tried to adjust, never tried to understand how they feel or they r just like us....
    It was my Mistake all the time....Rather than Contributing for something better I contributed it making worse, creating controversies etc etc...

Do u read till here??? Do u like it?

What was this thread about??

Yes Betty's idea is awesome.

4. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Staff Member Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    HÂRRÝ POTTER THANK YOU for this post. I believe Betty has taken way too much heat .. for an idea that would be beneficial to the community as a whole. I hope players thoroughly read this story and see this idea .. or any idea in a new light. There will always be misplaced blame .. especially when things don’t go the way we personally want them to..Betty and the rest of the Mod team are only trying to help find solutions to bring back some life to this game and make it better for everybody. Instead of players fighting ..pointing fingers ... waging “ virtual wars” against the “ mods and staff” or any other group .. we should focus on creating solutions not more problems.

#44 §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§, 29 October 2019
    Last edited: 29 October 2019
  5. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    What ?
    You are always welcome .
    But thank you for ? Did I say something in support of u guys ?

I think u summarised my story in some Different way ....I think if everyone summarise it in the similar way Game will be a better place to play...

We need to understand we are Competitors not Enemies.

Thank You
    Harry

§¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§ likes this.
  6. Jokerthelord

I do really think a game gets only worse if it remains stagnant i.e. ,a game remaining the same without anything new being introduced and all ,and if the mods and developers get biased,while I can't vouch for the first case to be true in this case ,I can definitely vouch for the second to be not the scenario , personally the forums team is awesome here ,and when people talk about skulls reset being a bad thing for old players ,I don't really think so ,I mean won't they get bored with nothing left to accomplish in the game ,and what about those who started playing the game anew? Will they never get a chance to climb up to the top?so people should think twice about posting in threads without sounding so whiny,about what? An idea that has no scope of being implemented in the near future but some thing to be considered,do people have their neurons in between their brain and hands malfunctioning to type without thinking? An see yes Betty's Idea is awesome

Lol you always have a story to post

#46 Jokerthelord, 30 October 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 12 November 2019
    Betty and ÅNIKET1705 like this.
  7. MotherHell$

MotherHell$ Soldier

I think it is disgusting you even speak of this ! you want to work all week for me to come takeaway your earned wages ? Like you want to suggest to take away people's well earned skulls to make fair how is fair they spent hours to gain even buying cards for you to come steal off them what is be next reset our bases to make fair !!! ?
    Disgusting absolutely disgusting!!!

Is should not even be up for discussion is like people talking of what they want to come take out your home !!! Is plain theft and promoting others to steal and teaching people to not respect eachother and their hard earned work

#47 MotherHell$, 12 November 2019
  8. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    No one said that it was going to happen. A poll was opened to get the community opinion.

Betty likes this.
  9. MotherHell$

MotherHell$ Soldier

Is not even a fair vote it fixed where is option for not like or we not allowed fair voting options now too ??

You already made clear it not matter what all think coz Betty idea is awesome so also,e you must write it in votes and not have fair

No offence to Betty but it shouldnt matter if staff or not to be awesome

#49 MotherHell$, 12 November 2019
  10. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    The reason you can't vote is because the poll is.closed. I suggest visiting forum more frequently so you get a chance to cast your vote before they close
    The second option in poll was "no changes"

Screenshot_20191112-072155.png

Betty likes this.
  11. Dusky Dark.

IGN:
    Dusky Dark.
    Why not keep global skulls how it is already due to the amount of people spending cash etc to get where they are that is unfair, instead how about start specific area/location skulling seasons? A season can last 2/3 months then resets everytime and also top 3/5 can win some gold thus leaving global skulls alone, maybe something along these lines would make it fair as everyone gets a chance to go top but don't get kicked in the nuts by losing everything.

Betty and Prince Eric like this.
  12. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Just to clear things up again....this is just a poll to get opinions. Pixel has no thoughts of resetting skulls at this time

Betty and Dusky Dark. like this.
  13. MotherHell$

MotherHell$ Soldier

It not matter what anyone thinks really as the almighty staff have already decide it is awesome idea so it already been decided for you all

How can vote o that where the fair voting options IT WAS FIXED FROM START !! THAT WHY COULDN'T VOTE FROM START COZ THEYMAKE SURE ON,Y ONES THAT AGREE IS AWESOME IDEA CAN VOTE

Yes No change but betty idea is awesome I not agree so is not a option or would be just no change dint like idea option too

This is why always a fixed scammer vote

K love betty but it not mean I have to think is awesome idea too

#53 MotherHell$, 12 November 2019
  14. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Betty is awesome...so what's the issue. And players had options to vote for other choices.

Betty likes this.
  15. MotherHell$

MotherHell$ Soldier

Yes it should be about changes in game not victimising people by stealing from them by making idea about what people own and what can take from them

We not voting on betty as a person are we ? I thought is about the game not about betty as a person so why need to vote on her as a person and not have fair voting options

And you should use people personal ways as a way to manipulate voting

Shouldnt use

#55 MotherHell$, 12 November 2019
  16. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Omg stop focusing on "Betty is awesome". She created the poll and just added that to be cute. For the last time...there was fair voting. If you are against skulls being reset you could have voted for the 2nd option.

Betty likes this.
  17. MotherHell$

MotherHell$ Soldier

The whole point of any vote is to get real feedback from that specific idea not to turn it in to a popularity contest of if someone is awesome or not! Tell me I am wrong on that coz we all know this was more a popularity vote then for real feedback with real proper voting options

She is cute and is not about betty even though this whole thing has been based solely around her

Its about making fair and allowing us to put our votes in without it being twisted coz the correct options wasnt available

And yes again Betty is awesome as said before but that doesn't mean ever idea is !!

#55 MotherHell$, 12 November 2019
  18. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Lol I'm done. Your focused to much on the wrong topic and seem to just want to be in conflict. I will say 1 more time...there was an option for voting if you are against skull reset and "Betty is awesome" wasn't on that option.

Betty likes this.
  19. MotherHell$

MotherHell$ Soldier

I not think it was about be9ng cute I think she added to not be hurt by people voting a option of not like idea and no change , that's fine is was never about that in first place or about anyone referring to themselves as awesome I not playing the life of betty I playing crime coast

Yes no change but betty is stil awesome , was only one for a non vote but like said the idea isn't awesome and I not voting on a person personal ways coz is not about vote of popularity

So how can I vote for bo change with out betty idea is awesome, where the option for no change not like idea

See even in no vote you making people tell is awesome idea which is same as voting for the idea

Is not 3ven matter who idea it is there should be option of not like or agree that what fair voting is about

You cant answer and say that coz you know I right and that why all Countries follow same way when comes to voting not manipulate non voters to agree it awesome when they dont !!

#57 MotherHell$, 12 November 2019
  20. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    This is exhausting.

Scroll back to previous comments I already answered this question. But since you are more interested in ranting and posting multiple times I will show you again. BUT the poll is closed now. It was open OCT11- OCT31
    Polish_20191112_081455316.jpg

Betty likes this.
  21. MotherHell$

MotherHell$ Soldier

Is not about conflict it about speaking the truth and asking where are the fair voting options to make it a fair vote and not a fixed vote

Haha is called a debate mate grow up and get in real world every country debates it no new thing I assure you it been going on for years

#59 MotherHell$, 12 November 2019
  22. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Well I just showed you the voting options. Your welcome

Betty likes this.