1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Skulls, reset or no?

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by Betty, 12 October 2019.

?

Do you want change to skulls and Hall of Fame?

Poll closed 31 October 2019.
  1. Reset Skulls only no change to hall of fame

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. No changes at all

13 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. Reset skulls and Betty's idea is awesome!

20 vote(s)
    57.1%
  4. No change to skulls but Betty's idea is awesome!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MotherHell$

MotherHell$ Soldier

And in oriental vote there was only 3 options :wink:

Original

Swell thank you for your time mate appreciate

#61 MotherHell$, 12 November 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 12 November 2019
  2. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    That IS the original vote.

Grow up??? So you are now being insultive when I am trying to clear things up for you!

And just to clear things up further...a DEBATE is a discussion between 2 conflicting sides. Therefore this is not a debate because I am just trying to answer your questions.

#62 Prince Eric, 12 November 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 12 November 2019
    Betty and GPK007 like this.
  3. Betty

Staff Member Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    Possibly like the all time leaderboard that was suggested in one of the replies, so that the stats etc remain?

Or do you mean keep as is and never let them reset at all? So they just sit there most in protection, no raids, only to collect cards? Yea you know this is a great idea, and I suggest to reinstate all of the previous players skulls that were taken when the skull system was changed, they should have their full skull count not the rationed amount. Can you imagine what their skull count would be? Wonder how many skulls the #1 mafioso would have or better yet who that would be. I'm sure those on the leaderboard currently would be several thousands behind. Since we are talking of fairness this is the only way to be completely fair. No this is not will not take place, no I don't agree with this, I am just making a point.
    Again this is NOT happening, this was an idea to introduce a new level of playing giving players something to play for that's not stale. The length of time for a season was an example, but again all this has been stated previously.

#63 Betty, 12 November 2019
    Last edited: 12 November 2019
    Faby, TREJO* and Prince Eric like this.
  4. Jokerthelord

If you guys would forgive me for suggesting this ,I think we can benefit from copying a bit from clash of clans and some, when talking about skulls ,for those of you who are not familiar with clash of clans I will say this much ,( people spend on that game like insane and even then they are fine with the trophies (equivalent of skulls ) being reset seasonally) "I only used that as an example ".so I don't understand how players would be upset in anyway if all it gives is more opportunity for players to play more. "Cause seriously kappa can only raid in wars . " I mean as I've said earlier it's no fun to go upto the top pedestal and then have nothing to do ,just wait for the next war....? ,And another idea of mine, If we can implement things like categories according to skulls that would give players some benefits ( additional bb and cash for a successful raid ) then I guess we will have people with actually good bases at the top being more active in skulling.(just my opinion) .

harala, Dr.*°BMW°* and Betty like this.
  5. Faby

Staff Member Community Manager

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    Some posts in this thread are just... wow... but a wow in a bad way like... WOWTF...

First...People complain that they didnt vote or couldnt vote or cant vote...
    The poll stayed open for
    20 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TWENTY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And a poll with two options to vote against the original idea!

Second... if you were not here to vote in this meantime... its not staff fault, Betty fault, forums fault, Pixel fault, Pope fault or Trump fault.
    Its your fault.
    To have an active voice and be heard you need to be... ACTIVE!

Third... some people here need to learn to have a debate without being disrespectful... and disrespect will not be tolerated.

And finally... like said here a dozen of times... this was and is JUST AN IDEA.
    An idea being discussed, that had a poll and, due to the approval of the voters inside our community, will be forwarded to Pixel.

Oh, and one more thing...
    BETTY IS REALLY AWESOOOOOOME!
    giphy.gif

6. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Staff Member Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    :smuggrin: 8CEB5085-D175-4C4A-A705-68630BF8F765.gif
    And a big thank you to those who voted

Betty and NOØB like this.
  7. Dr.*°BMW°*

Bettyyyyyyyyy is the best.:embarrased::embarrased::embarrased::embarrased:

Jokerthelord, Betty and NOØB like this.
  8. Betty

Staff Member Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    Awe.. thanks :wink: Betty's idea is everyone's feedback combined as one idea. Hopefully some of the suggestions we will see in the future. Thanks to all that contributed!

GPK007 and Jokerthelord like this.
  9. Dusky Dark.

IGN:
    Dusky Dark.
    Even if skulls get reset gold buyers will just buy superior n get bully again n get skulls that way like they did before, changing mules won't make much difference, I don't read all posts on thread cause to many go off subject n there's to much arguing going on, I gave my opinion/thought to try help no need to get funny over it

*BADSHAH* likes this.
  10. *BADSHAH*

*BADSHAH* Soldier

Give me information how to vote

11. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric

The poll is closed

12. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€ Underboss

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    I voted when the poll was open, but didn't follow the thread further.

First of all, everybody has their own opinion. If you don't agree with each other, there's no need to "diss" the other imo. It doesn't matter if it's a staff member or a normal member.

Just state your point with valid and rational arguments without insulting or provoking each other. We all make mistakes and nobody is perfect.

Coming back to the subject:
    Yes some people may have worked hard and invested a lot of time (and money) to get to the top. Remember this, you can't stay on top forever, you can't wear the crown and sit on top without defending it.

In every gangster/mafia movie or series there are always people who want to be boss instead of the boss, by all means neccesary

If people can't fight, but only buy their way into the top of a mafia themed game. Then it's not really mafia, it has become corporate, I.e. you're more of a desk manager than a crime boss...

But that's just my opinion.

13. Jokerthelord

Dusky Dark. likes this.