1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff and Their Roles

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by CarlM24, 20 May 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarlM24

CarlM24 Administrator

IGN:
    CarlM24
    As a member of our community I feel it is very important for you know the people who help manage the forums, and what their role is here. If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to drop them a message in chat, or by direct message. I'm sure they will love to assist you!

Here is a list of all staff and their roles.

CarlM24
    I am the administrator, community manager and forums manager. I oversee everything do with the forums. If there is anything you need, any questions or issues you have be sure to let me know, and I will deal with it as soon as possible.

Moderator(s)
    Prince Eric
    Betty
    Elwin0811
    Moderators role is to help users where they can and answer any questions you have. They also ensure all users are following the community rules, and making sure they're posting in the correct sections. Their role as a moderator is to make a players visit as easy and enjoyable as possible.

#1 CarlM24, 20 May 2016
    Last edited: 11 July 2019
    °KHAN°, -ARROW-, GPK007 and 6 others like this.
  2. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    hey carl...update this

GPK007 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.