1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tesla and toucan

Discussion in 'Ideas for Crime Coast' started by UNDERTAKER, Feb 10, 2018.

1. "DarkRhyme"

"DarkRhyme" Soldier

IGN:
    "DarkRhyme"
    Let's just pick new card for tesla.. Maybe FF-EMP Drive (Force Field Elecro Magnetic Pulse), kinda long name.. Hehe, when air unit enters the field radius, it'll damage for 1 damage but very rapid., a split sec. DPS type until it passes through the field., that'll make fair..

UNDERTAKER likes this.
  2. ~R. E. N. O~

Best Defender on the Coast

IGN:
    ~R. E. N. O~
    Actually im not worry about flying bird while i have to defend it. . Becouse high level air defence 7+ and High level air trap (if im not wtong lvl 3 can take down toucan 5 in one shoot). Anf sniper converter help it much

Im more worry about attacking base with lv 3+ air patrol. Its says we only can count on out sniper. . How much sniper needed???? Its take out space and reduce our attack. . Im not experienced to take down base with hyena. I think RPG launcher should introfuced soon

"DarkRhyme" and UNDERTAKER like this.
  3. UNDERTAKER

UNDERTAKER Soldier

While upgrading ur air defence to max lev of towers caused same damaged as tesla....i guess....for X hyena.....the hit point is higher then toucan...max level can be hard to defend...so we need tesla....which is already we had need some modifications to hunt down air assaults also...... But introducing new character means u need some room for it....and upgrading....etc etc...i prefer tesle will be good.

4. UNDERTAKER

UNDERTAKER Soldier

new card......will frustrate other player who don't hav that card. Due to poor management by our card system there is already issues going on by scammers. So....card is like now a days.....thug card cost 5 gold...and when u buy it...and use it..u get 1 god. Lol...and the funny part is when crew card give u thug card...which cost 50 gold..and thug card give u 1 gold......lol. So batter no go for card....lets stick with tesla should damage air units

"DarkRhyme" likes this.
  5. "DarkRhyme"

"DarkRhyme" Soldier

IGN:
    "DarkRhyme"
    Thats why the new car came up right?, the one with a missile launcher on roof, if that unit is not a legendary and a bailable one, thats oir chances against air patrol 3 right?

6. UNDERTAKER

UNDERTAKER Soldier

might me mate....who knows. u can attack with that car....but won't defend ur base. My topic is defence...by tesla for air units.

7. "DarkRhyme"

"DarkRhyme" Soldier

IGN:
    "DarkRhyme"
    Sorry mate but my last reply is for reno, XD about the rpg launcher he mentioned, hehe

UNDERTAKER likes this.
  8. "DarkRhyme"

"DarkRhyme" Soldier

IGN:
    "DarkRhyme"
    Oh miss the point pardon me., haha @ reno., air patrol is for defensive., i based on the word air patrol, mispoint, my bad, hekhek

9. UNDERTAKER

UNDERTAKER Soldier

don't say sorry bro....it feel awkward. U r my friend....and friends are supposed to kick friends butt....(Y):punch: