1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You Eric

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Forums Discussion' started by HÂRRÝ POTTER, 4 October 2019.

1. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    I don't know if some of You Noticed or Not That Eric Stepped Down as A Moderator.
    And I think The reason for Most Of the people Including me Joining Forums Was Eric.
    I remember When I first Logged in here And Told Him I don't understand Anything ,, He told U will get used to it.
    It's been a amazing Journey Here on Forums with Eric as a mod , From Playing First Slaughter House to Winning Mansion 10 Tourney....And All my Contributions here Belongs to Eric . And it's just Shocking Coz I never thought How Forums would work Without Eric all that Hate on Global and on Game for him I have Witnessed it but still working Continuously here and Helping to deal with Devs .....
    At last I would Just Like to say Thank You for all Your Work on forums and Goodluck for coming Tourneys
    Thanks
    Harry

2. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    One of the few mods who always support this kajal.
    No matter I witnessed tough times , I got lots of love and support from Prince Eric uncle (brother) whatever.
    You are very special for me in this Virtual World.

Dr.*°BMW°*, Betty and Prince Eric like this.
  3. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Thanks for the kind words. It really means a lot. And don't worry I am still willing to help anyone at anytime

yanji, Betty, GPK007 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Betty

Staff Member Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    Awe Harry! I met Eric when he was a noob, I was recruiting for war, he joined, we've become great friends! He didn't know much about the game and I gave advise on upgrades etc.. We were strictly a war mafia, participated in every war for several years. I think that's how we met as well Harry, long ago and many name changes later, here we are. Haha look how those tables have turned, I think his base is stronger than mine now. Anyways, I only visited forums to find info on bugs etc, never registered. I think directed Eric here a few times. I really didn't understand how forum worked and didn't want another password worded site to have to remember. Eric opened an account and was very active, eventually recruiting me here. I was a noob, didn't know how to post or navigate really. Posted threads in wrong topics, the same all new members do, but he helped me understand the forum. I bugged him a lot, getting approval before every posting. He is always willing to help in-game and forum, great beta tester that actually provides much feedback, he's not going anywhere Harry. Roles may have changed but he will still help and advise as in the past. I am most positive you will find him in the next eligible tournament, speaking of, keep a watch out for an upcoming tournament, plans are in the works. This will be a limited number of players. Players and forum members have become our virtual family cause we all share the love for Crime Coast. There should be a warning label in the app store, this game is highly additive! Not sure if I've said it lately, but THANK YOU Eric!!

5. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Yep Betty recruited me and took me under her wing on my first day on the game. I wouldn't be where I'm at today if it wasn't for all her help. And we need another Buffalo wild wings trip soon

Qbiz, ~ HE-MAN ~, yanji and 4 others like this.
  6. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    I was Babyrunks lol .
    And Yes It was the same way I got into Deez Crimez Then Deez Donutz.At that time war was the only way to get gold and As soon As I got 500 gold was to Change my name to my present name .Been 3 years But feels like Yesterday.....And Eric trading my first epic fort , Fort 8 for 50k bb I know he will never give that now.....
    I can't wait to Come back Again.
    I know This Game Don't have Millions of Players but Whatever we have we have a great Gaming community of our own.

~ HE-MAN ~, Betty, NOØB and 2 others like this.
  7. Dr.*°BMW°*

One of the finest mod ..
    Learnt alot from him

Thankyou eric

Betty, NOØB and GPK007 like this.
  8. Betty

Staff Member Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    I think you had a name before that at your very brief visit at Deez Donutz long before Deez Crimez..

Remember when … there was a timer for comments, you had to wait 1000 seconds after each post before you could post again, that was so annoying. Glad it was removed but it could be useful in Global. :spam:

GPK007 and HÂRRÝ POTTER like this.
  9. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    Naah I remember You forget here is Only Crimez Players used to Go to Donutz ,First come to Crimez Then To Donutz That's What I remember.

Global is too Slow These days I will Rather spam to make it fast lol.

GPK007 likes this.
  10. Faby

Staff Member Senior Community Moderator

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    Indeed.
    Eric was a friend and one of the best mods we had on forums.

|~*Æ*~|, GPK007 and Prince Eric like this.
  11. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    .....A
    Thanks Eric

Prince Eric, yanji and GPK007 like this.
  12. Jokerthelord

Jokerthelord Soldier

Well I don't know much about Eric in forums bit he is the one that I went for my first trade from an account not mine, but in game he is always patient I would ask him "sometimes " for what cards I can trade for I mean I traded and fort9 that he gave for an ap1 yeah I know pretty bad ,but he is pretty good with how he talks ,patient, IAM new to the community but hey I still am amazed at how much he does for the game in forums and ya you are pretty badass Mr.eric

And he isn't arrogant like some cause he has a big base or that cause he is good at the game that's the thing that I'm more in awe about to be frank

#12 Jokerthelord, 6 October 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 6 October 2019
    Prince Eric and GPK007 like this.
  13. :.*BÛŁŁ£T*.:

Eric is like a bro to me, although we had alot of fight back then concerning me scammimg. buh today, i saw that eric was helping me, and now we are on good terms. Although eric was strict when it comes to his works and i really love that,. Eric is just the best mod i have ever seen. He is just the best,. I cherish u eric. ,. Wish i had a mule to gift u my only fort 12, ,. Please bring eric back into mod., he has really helped a lot in this game... U are just the best,. Cheeers bro,. Dont worry bro, u will eat from the fruit of ur labour., Gat ur back bro.

GPK007 likes this.
  14. Qbiz

Qbiz Capo

15. Qbiz

Qbiz Capo

Nice work done so far Man gat ur back .
    Though you were the only person who once gave me a warning here on forum though I think u deserve a punch for that lol.
    What I just like about you is that u are a disciplined man I can see that in ur chat even I have never seen you in real life and you know how to handle situation without being partial that good of you.

Prince Eric and GPK007 like this.