1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

Hello, Guest!

Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice

COMPETITION The best answers win!

Discussion in 'Creative Competitions' started by Faby, 1 December 2018.

1. MANZURUL+WAR

IGN:
    MANZURUL+WAR
    Awesome hehe

abhinobody likes this.
  2. abhinobody

abhinobody Soldier

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

3. BrANkIM FJG

BrANkIM FJG Soldier

IGN:
    BrANkIM FJG
    bad blue e uma deliciosa e perigosa forma de defesa contra invasores que ao tentar saquear o laboratorios sao explodidos juntos

4. ÅNIKET1705

ÅNIKET1705 Soldier

IGN:
    ANIKET1705
    If some eats delicious bad blue chocolate, it mixed with saliva and gives very delicious taste. After some time the person become bue.

5. PrincessMoon

PrincessMoon Soldier

IGN:
    PrincessMoon
    Potrzebuję złej niebieskiej czekolady- zjeść ją muszę, nie ma rady!
    Gdy rozpłynie mi się w ustach, będę jak Neytiri z Avataru.
    Kusić będę niebieskim odcieniem skóry, pozostawiając słodki zapach z góry.
    Słodko- gorzko, niebiesko- mlecznie jak kobieta- dość skutecznie! :)
    Smak ten rozpieszcza mnie co nalot, Ty też pewnie byś mnie zjadł?
    Moja słabość, grzeszna wada - kusząca, niezwykła zła niebieska czekolada! :biggrin:

PrinceMoon and NOØB like this.
  6. NOØB

Butcher of the Slaughterhouse

IGN:
    NOØB
    Naprawdę niezłe, nie wiem jak będzie oceniona / doceniona twórczość w języku polskim, ale życzę powodzenia i trzymam kciuki :)

PrincessMoon likes this.
  7. PrincessMoon

PrincessMoon Soldier

IGN:
    PrincessMoon
    Miałam wenę hahaha :biggrin: zobaczymy, dzięki za miłe słowa

8. °JIBSI'KING°

°JIBSI'KING° Soldier

9. * D4RK 4NGEL *

* D4RK 4NGEL * Soldier

IGN:
    > ZIOM@LU $ <
    Bad blue melts every face made of meat and its explosion destroys everything in its range. But after the last modification of its production formula when you eat it, the DNA is distorted and the person gets superhuman strength and speed but it is dangerous because the person's life does not last long...

10. .:PIXY DON:.

.:PIXY DON:. Soldier

when bad blue explodes ,it melts human flesh, but if it is eaten by someone its chemical and mouth's engyme will react and will make a new product
    [BAD BLUE + MOUTH'S ENGYME+WATER=TASTY BLUE CHOCOLATE]
    which is not harmful anymore and will be very tasty yuummy like dark chocolate:yum
    who will eat he will get so much power and energy and that's why bad blue needs to upgrade most of the all powerful goons becuse they eat it and increase their power :cool2:

11. VoîðPrînçꧧ

IGN:
    CläirêRïnöä
    imagine human flesh like a french fries shattered

.:PIXY DON:. likes this.
  12. ~.:BATMAN:.~

~.:BATMAN:.~ Associate

[QUOTE = "Faby, post: 52387, miembro: 85"] Responda a la siguiente pregunta de una manera creativa y con mucho humor, ¡y usted puede ser uno de los ganadores de nuestra competencia de Mejores Respuestas!

¡Bad Blue es un chocolate hecho en un laboratorio peligroso, lleno de químicos que derriten la carne humana cuando explota!
    Luego preguntamos: si el Bad Blue es un producto fabricado por un laboratorio químico peligroso, ¿qué sucede con quienes lo comen?

Da tus mejores tiros. Puedes publicar tantas respuestas como quieras.
    ¡La decisión personal de los miembros que publican las 4 respuestas más originales y creativas recibirán 750 de oro cada uno!

¡Buena suerte!
    [/ CITAR]
    [QUOTE = "Faby, post: 52387, miembro: 85"] Responda la siguiente pregunta de una manera creativa y con mucho humor, ¡y usted puede ser uno de los ganadores de nuestra competencia de Mejores Respuestas!

¡Bad Blue es un chocolate hecho en un laboratorio peligroso, lleno de químicos que derriten la carne humana cuando explota!
    Luego preguntamos: si el Bad Blue es un producto fabricado por un laboratorio químico peligroso, ¿qué sucede con quienes lo comen?

Da tus mejores tiros. Puedes publicar tantas respuestas como quieras.
    ¡El personal decidirá que los miembros que publicaron las 4 respuestas más originales y creativas recibirán 750 de oro cada uno!

¡Buena suerte!
    [/CITAR]
    La barra azul no fue creada para ingerir, los mafiosos que la ingieren no saben que estan a punto de morir, SUS QUIMICOS PELIGROSOS HACEN UN AGUJERO EN SU ESTOMAGO, DESTRIPANDOLOS Y REVENTANDOLOS.
    La barra azul fue creada para los SILOS DE BOMBA, ellos dependen de este material EXTREMADAMENTE PELIGROSO para hacer un daño catastrofico al caer un SILO en una city exterminando todo lo que encuentre en su radio de caida.
    Sin dudas la barra azul es un elemento altamente PELIGROSO y su mal uso traera consecuencias a los MATONES SIN CEREBRO.

13. Azlaan Zubair

Azlaan Zubair Underboss

IGN:
    THÊ KÏLLÊR
    If Bad Blue is a product then it can be use to turn the troops into Beast Mood like Zombies.

.:PIXY DON:. likes this.
  14. yanji

yanji Soldier

IGN:
    yanji
    Hello everyone
    The question sounds interesting. I tried to read it over and over again and this is what comes to my mind :

The first part of the question says that as it explodes , it melts the human flesh surrounding near by. On the contrast, the second part talks about the people consuming bb as some product.

Before explaining about it, I would like to give a small and simple example:: Think of the vehicles in ur locality, so many of them consuming petrol/ diesel everyday ...a small fire caused unknowingly in ur vehicle can blast ur vehicle along with u in a fraction of second ...but if everything is going good, it makes ur life look so easy goin here and there

The case of bb is same :: CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
    In the first part of question, human flesh melts because of lab explosion not by eating chocolate..bad blue is made of various chemicals added in right proportion. Any substance which may have been disastrous is brought near it and it explodes due to. reaction between them.
    In the second part , BB is made in a sufficient amount and right composition and consumed by those who maybe suffering from some severe disease . Here I am comparing BB to a medicine used to get rid of some severe pain or disease. Think of cough syrup, consuming 1 spoon of cough syrup by a child makes him relax of cough but if he consumes it in large amount , he gets drunk and fall asleep. So BB consumed in right amount is advantageous .

Personally I don't feel any supernatural power attained by consuming BB. But CHEMISTRY has no limits . It'll keep moving on until the universe comes to an end. Haha for example it can make female an iron man too [ Fe- iron , male-man] :-D :biggrin: :) just kidding !!!
    My answer remains what I mentioned above. :) :)
    Thanks for reading !!!

15. D@rk Soul

D@rk Soul Associate

Because the bb chocolate is produced in laboratory and explod when lab has been destroyed it means in the lab chemical used to produce in making bb chocolate are very dangerous and harmful.......so according to chemistry which chemical made explosion is not good for human health too.....If anyone eat bb chocolate he would be die and his/her death is very dangerous and painful......the man who eat the bb chocolate his whole body become blue and the blood came out of his mouth and slowly slowly his mind stop working and he become peralished and after this under in 20 min he will die.....

AnuragDutta and .:PIXY DON:. like this.
  16. Sahil1001

Sahil1001 Soldier

Eating BB cures world biggest disease.... BOREDOM :confused2:

17. TheAlchemist

TheAlchemist Soldier

IGN:
    TheAlchemist
    Maar daala<3 chote :wink:

GPK007 and yanji like this.
  18. yanji

yanji Soldier

IGN:
    yanji
    Haha thank you bhai <3 :biggrin:

19. Pocopatoa

Pocopatoa Associate

Well y’all don’t worry no more.. I just tasted a bar of bad blue myself and its so good.. I didn’t explode by the way, I wouldn’t be writing this anyways..
    And yes, it left a blue colour on my tongue..
    How do I feel? I feel like Wily Wilder level 100 and Celeste level 100 combined..

GPK007 likes this.
  20. VoîðPrînçꧧ

IGN:
    CläirêRïnöä
    introducing bad blue:

bad blue
    for me the blue chocolate, the drugstore. the mafia's work is especially on drugs in their dealings so they can have money to get someone else to recruit. The work of the bad blue chocolate is a laboratory that is dangerous to the workshop because they use chemical gas to make it work. so it's just a fire or it's ruined it can blow it up near net worth as a raid of troops.

In the game the bad blue you can recruit will pay them with drugs and money.
    this is a good defense to the opponents when there are so many together.

warning you do not do it in real life it's just a matter of fact. :artist: