1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest!

Its LOTTERY time here on Crime Coast Forums. And better: If you are active and don't have any warning here on forums, you are already eligible to win one of our prizes! To know more about our lotto and our new rewards for tournaments and competitions click here: NEW LOTTERY and rewards for tournaments and competitions!

TIRED OF ALL THOSE HIGH LVL RECRUITMENTS?

Discussion in 'Looking for Mafiosos?' started by JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€, 10 April 2018.

1. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    Greetings fellow CC's,

I have a small mafia. At this stage I don't have the LUXURY of recruiting you high lvl players.

SO....

SKULLERS 500+, FARMERS MANSION LVL 4+, ACTIVE, LOYAL, NO SNITCHES!

Pm me if you wanna join my Crew.

REMEMBER: EVERY TIGER WAS ONCE A LITTLE CUB :cool:

2. Jalal pur

Jalal pur Capo

IGN:
    jalal pur
  3. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    Ow, I've found some reliable players, so guess it is good luck (Y)

Mr. AMERICA likes this.
  4. MR. AMERICA

MR. AMERICA Soldier

IGN:
    MR. AMERICA
    Hey bro it takes time to get loyal and active players don't only look for players in global Also look for those on your raid list and try to look for players with a good status to because even if they are powerfull or have a lot of skulls it does not mean they are good experieanced players

5. JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€

IGN:
    JÔHNN¥^BL@Z€
    I know, the problem isn't really finding people to join. It would be better if people of other languages could join as well, a lot bail cause of the language barrier. In my earlier feedback Review after playing almost a month... I mentioned that it would be better when a new member joins a mafia, they have to prove themselves by donating and doing favors for the (under)boss for a period of 24 hrs or more, then they can get promoted. The bosses don't have a lot of authority imo, even if it's a high lvl player. There are too many opportunist jumpers who want fast results. I got all my progress with one account, not dozens of ghost accounts, there's no fun in that for me.

Mr. AMERICA likes this.
  6. MR. AMERICA

MR. AMERICA Soldier

IGN:
    MR. AMERICA

Totally understand i am also thinking this can help in some way but besides that i think Players Must Have A Time Limit when they leave a mafia I Realized That Lots Of Jumpers Leave And Join A Mafia Under 2seconds And That Is Annoying a
    So when you leave a mafia you can only join another after 5 hours or something like that this can be a cool update