1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest!

Its LOTTERY time here on Crime Coast Forums. And better: If you are active and don't have any warning here on forums, you are already eligible to win one of our prizes! To know more about our lotto and our new rewards for tournaments and competitions click here: NEW LOTTERY and rewards for tournaments and competitions!

TROUBLE WHILE UPLOADING VIDEO ON FORUMS.

Discussion in 'Help and Player Support' started by GPK007, 13 May 2018.

1. GPK007

Crime Coast Wiki Reviewer

IGN:
    GPK007
    I CREATED THIS THREAD TO HELP FEW PLAYERS WHO ARE FACING PROBLEMS REGARDING UPLOADING VIDEO . [ NOT FROM ANY VIDEO STREAMING SITES , HERE TALKING ABOUT UPLOADING VIDEO DIRECTLY ON FORUMS ]. THIS OCCURS DUE TO VIDEO'S SIZE LIMIT.

THIS PROCEDURE MAY BE MOSTLY USEFUL FOR UPLOADING BUGS.

1. STARTING WITH CAPTURING BUG USING SCREEN RECORDER [ IOS , ANDROID , PC ]

STARTING WITH CAPTURING BUG BY TAKING CONTINOUS SCREENSHOTS [ min 5-8 is better ]
    [ WINDOWSPHONE,ANDROID,PC,IOS]

2. OPEN VIDEO / SET OF SCREENSHOTS USING GIF MAKING APP'S WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN YOUR RESPECTIVE APP STORE.

3. SELECT AND CROP YOUR OUTCOME GIF AND UPLOAD THAT HERE IN UPLOAD FILE.

Capture.JPG

GIF MAKER APPS :

FOR ANDROID, IOS - Create a GIF With These 5 Free GIF Maker Apps for iPhone and Android , https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kayak.studio.gifmaker&hl=en_US

FOR WINDOWS - Get Gif Maker Photo Video - Microsoft Store , Get Gif Effect Maker - Microsoft Store

PC - YOU CAN MAKE GIF'S WITH MANY SOFTWARE'S , BUT I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER - Windows Live Movie Maker 16.4.3528 AND SAVE THESE SETTINGS

GIF MOVIE.JPG

NOTE :: YOU CAN SAVE GIF FILE AS VIDEO FORMAT.

STAFF, IF POSSIBLE COMBINE THESE TWO THREADS AND ENTITLE [ MAKE NEW TITLE ] AS "TROUBLE WHILE UPLOADING MEDIA ON FORUMS"

FAQ - Trouble with Photos uploading ? Change the format

jonath-- likes this.
  2. Elwin0811

Staff Member Community Moderator

But what about the video quality? Even when I uploads on YouTube of a large sized video it's quality is normal so if going by this procedure I don't think quality would be as good as that what is uploaded on YouTube then shared link here.

NOØB likes this.
  3. NOØB

Butcher of the Slaughterhouse

IGN:
    NOØB
    also putting a video on Youtube is much easier

Faby and Elwin0811 like this.
  4. GPK007

Crime Coast Wiki Reviewer

IGN:
    GPK007
    I AGREE WITH REDUCE OF QUALITY .
    BUT YOU CAN SEE THE BUG OR SMALL MEDIA FILES WHICH ARE UPLOADED BY ME WERE WENT THROUGH THIS PROCEDURE.

AND THAT'S WHY I ALREADY SAID AT STARTING OF THREAD THAT HERE WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUTUBE OR OTHER VIDEO STREAMING SITES.

IT'S ABOUT THE PROCEDURE FOR UPLOADING DIRECT VIDEO FILE OR MAKING GIF FILE.

jonath-- likes this.