1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest!

Its LOTTERY time here on Crime Coast Forums. And better: If you are active and don't have any warning here on forums, you are already eligible to win one of our prizes! To know more about our lotto and our new rewards for tournaments and competitions click here: NEW LOTTERY and rewards for tournaments and competitions!

Tweeter Page In Forum

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Forums Discussion' started by G0kUL, 7 August 2018.

?

Don't you agree that we want a tweeter page too in forum showing new posts like that of facebook

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. G0kUL

Most Valued Contributor

IGN:
    G0kUL
    In forum we have a facebook page of Crime Coast ,that shows a glance of the new posts in Facebook similarly there should be a tweeter Page too:)

GPK007 likes this.
  2. GPK007

Crime Coast Wiki Reviewer

IGN:
    GPK007
    I like your thread. But crime coast (pixel) is very less active on twitter than compared to Facebook. So,adding twitter makes not much difference than compared to present situation.
    If crime coast twitter page makes more tweets then I totally agree with this thread.
    It's just my opinion. Sorry :(

devil craji and ÅNIKET1705 like this.
  3. devil craji

devil craji Soldier

IGN:
    devil craji
    Idk how to use twitter :)
    And fb is enough for this.

4. B!LL@

B!LL@ Soldier

Buddies nation; Instagram should be added