1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unanswered Unlock John Reid

Discussion in 'Help and Player Support' started by Ila007, 25 October 2019.

1. Ila007

Ila007 Soldier

IGN:
    Ila007
    I am having level 8 mansion with carbomb level 3. It's very difficult to unlock John Reid. Please help.

2. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Staff Member Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    Hi there Ila007 theres a few videos you could follow I.E . In my opinion, car bombs shouldn’t be and won’t be an issue for you .. you can forge a few level 6 if needed. If you still cannot pass it after watching the video please feel free to ask for more in depth help. We have some good raiders available so you can pick their brains. Best of luck !

TREJO* likes this.
  3. Ila007

Ila007 Soldier

IGN:
    Ila007
    Thanks for your reply. I have tried 3 times but all ends in vain. I have almost used all the items in my inventory to Forge some level 6 carbombs and now I don't have anything left in my Inventory to forge even a single Carbomb. Ha ha ha.

GPK007 likes this.
  4. Ila007

Ila007 Soldier

IGN:
    Ila007
    Many of my friends have stopped playing and Uninstalled this game because of the frustration they were getting while playing. I think I am also going to do the same. Also, I am not getting any proper or correct answer from this forum and my doubts are not clarified till now. Thank you.

#4 Ila007, 26 October 2019
    Last edited: 26 October 2019
    GPK007 likes this.
  5. DESTROYER 06

DESTROYER 06 Consigliere

IGN:
    DESTROYER 06
    I didn't unlock it until lvl 9 so without good troops or mafia troops it is very hard to beat! i would recommend using silo as it is very powerful and can get rid of snipers. Start at the bottom by the chems and take out the 9mm and try get the prison troops, good luck!

Betty likes this.
  6. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Staff Member Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    Ila007 can you specify your doubts ? As I mentioned before , if you require more in depth help please feel free to ask. Unlocking henchmen is no easy task. For some players it takes quite a few chances before they pass the stages. Can you give us your housing space ? Troop levels ? That way , you can get a better answer from our Crime Coast Community. Hope you have better luck .

Betty likes this.
  7. Ila007

Ila007 Soldier

IGN:
    Ila007
    Thanks for the Info.

Thanks for your help. My Mansion level is 8 and house level is 6. My total housing space is 113 with Party + 5 level 1 Mass squating cards. Would it be better, If I upgrade all my houses to level 7 or level 8. Please suggest.

#7 Ila007, 26 October 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 31 October 2019
  8. Jokerthelord

Jokerthelord Soldier

Hey bud

If you can p.m me in game #JØKERTHELØRD I have a similar mansion level ,more over I'll be able to tell you some things in gamer rather than forums for fear of being kicked

First things if you want to just clear it I was able to do so with 22 cb,I'll tell you how ,but tell me if you want to hire him cause it would be a bit more tricky,I can help if you p.m me in game ,

#8 Jokerthelord, 26 October 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 31 October 2019
    JønésBrø and GPK007 like this.
  9. Ila007

Ila007 Soldier

IGN:
    Ila007
    Sure. I'll leave you a message in the game.