1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POLL VOTE ON THE BEST RAIDING VIDEO OF DECEMBER 2017

Discussion in 'Best Raid - December 1st to December 31th' started by Faby, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yanji

yanji Soldier

Threads:
    IGN:
    yanji
    Because the name still exists. It should be anonymous . The voters should only see the raids. not the names of who has done the raid. No. Problem faby whether your elwin wins everytime, but legally speaking titan was better. C'mon let the winner be decided from before only the poll starts .lol and make every. Other fool who uploaded their videos here. I. won't have commented here neither I wanted to. but then you texted me faby. saying if I don't comment or give particular likes. the system consider me. Inactive. And that's the reason I am declined from voting. I just wanted to vote and move away. But your system wanted me to come and tell the truth here. Lol :-D

jonath-- and DESTROYER 06 like this.
  2. Faby

Staff Member Global Moderator

Threads:
    IGN:
    FÆߥ
    I think, before you blame the current system and suggest an impossible system, you should think better in what you are suggesting.
    Videos are posted by members in their YouTube channel and shared here in threads they create.
    How do you think we could “hide” the identity? Editing their posts and deleting the author would be censorship. And if a member click the video and enter the youtube channel, the author of the video would still be visible. And finally... I dont know if you know... but when you see a raid... game shows the name of the player who is raiding... (see? You just learned something new today. Isn’t it awesome!?). Its impossible to keep the videos anonymous as you just learned.

About our forums system, Its how things work now. Sorry if you dont accept it, but it wont change because of you. Dont be upset or sad cos of things arent the way you want them to be... the world really isnt the way we dreamed it would be when we were childs... you will learn this when u grow up, dont worry. Lolz

Titan video is being well voted... I dont get why you are so mad.
    Members are free to vote on any candidate they want. Thats called free will and democracy.
    Is it so hard to respect other members will?
    And I bet the time you spent writing your message would be really more useful to your “Titan cause” if you have used it to call friends to come and vote on Titan... just saying...

And calling Elwin0811 ”My Elwin” is pure jealousy... don’t be jealous, yanji...
    You can be “My Yanji” if you are more helpful here on forums and more positive too.

Have a nice day :)
    Boooooom

3. HÂRRY POTTER

Most Valued Contributor

Threads:
    Voting is based on Person To Person that which video they liked The most.Dont u think Elwin And Me a Good Friends.Aren't we Elwin0811 So The reason U gave Who Got More Friends Wins .Then I would have Never voted For Titan I think.Its just Which Video Each Individual Liked The most.And Let Me Remind U Till Date I never got Votes Of Elwin Reno and Abhivirat Aren't We friends Guys??Why Don't u vote me ever??
    That's all for Today Have a nice Day:)

~R. E. N. O~ and Elwin0811 like this.
  4. yanji

yanji Soldier

Threads:
    IGN:
    yanji
    Naah....keep ur elwin with you faby. It wasn't a jealousy. Me jealousy with two persons I don't even know???? Lol...and yea I know the names appear when we see the raids. It's nothing new and I know that that's why...even a beginner will know that!!!! And I know well what democracy is being in a wonderful country like"India" .....and maybe you have become a granny that you are asking others to grow up and then laugh urself. Anyway I just meant if you are calling this democracy then as a senior citizen answer my question faby..............why are you making it compulsory to comment or like just in order to be eligible to vote ? Why don't you make it free to everyone ? If someone wants they can comment and vote ....if someone don't want then they don't have to....? why is it that players have to be eligible first commenting and liking ? and faby you are calling this system democratic and free ? India is a country where we have both the British parliamentary system and American presidential system. We got the longest hand written constitution in world. And you are teaching me democracy ? Studying for the past 5 years....i know what article what schedule where and what it says in a democratic system. I may not have achieved anything big till now but I have been working day and night hard . Anyway faby I think we are going off topic. And harry potter ( which in reality u r not :-D , u have just taken his name ) I don't have anything to comment on you . K faby I am stopping this conversation here. I'll just see your answer to my question. No more replies on this. Topic over. Bye

5. HÂRRY POTTER

Most Valued Contributor

Threads:
    Because there is nothing u can say about that.Its a completely unbiased statement not in support Of Elwin Nor Titan.I just told Winners r not always who those who have Frnds U know AMY?? He don't have many frnds but he Won The Best Idea For November How did It Happened??And yeah I m also irritated with Studying Democracy for so long And I have Taken HP name But he will always Be in my soul :p

Elwin0811 likes this.
  6. Faby

Threads:
    IGN:
    FÆߥ
    Ghosts.
    Members where creating ghosts on forums to vote and cheat the competition.
    Thats why we limited the poll to active members.
    To avoid ghosts and cheats.

About democracy in India... welll... I see pretty well on press how people there treat women and how caste system works there... so... before saying you are an example of democracy, look around on your own neighborhood.
    A piece of paper, like an old constitution, if not practiced everyday, its just a piece of paper.

Nothing against India... my country also have problems and Im not blind to them. So... dont claim to be an example of perfect democracy when, like my country, yours isnt.

So yes, Im teaching you democracy applied in a practical way to respect people will to vote in whoever they want.
    Also, I just explained why we limited the poll: avoid ghosts and cheats so the final result reflects the true will of our community.

Democracy isnt only having your will and choices respected.
    Is also accepting others have the same right to have their will and choices respected.
    So... learn to accept the result of an open and democratic poll.

Regards

§¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§ likes this.
  7. Azlaan Zubair

Azlaan Zubair Underboss

Threads:
    IGN:
    THÊ KÏLLÊR
    As i always say that the winner of the polls depends on best friends. So kindly increase no. of friends (good or bad) to win, be the part of the system instead of changing it. (i am sure you'll be happy)

8. Azlaan Zubair

Azlaan Zubair Underboss

Threads:
    IGN:
    THÊ KÏLLÊR
    I am sorry Faby i am committed to "My Betty" , i respect your feeling but i am sorry :relieved:

9. ~R. E. N. O~

Best Defender on the Coast

Threads:
    IGN:
    ~R. E. N. O~
    I didnt vote elwin. And that enough to explain that u r Wrong yanji.

HÂRRY POTTER, Elwin0811 and Faby like this.
  10. Faby

Threads:
    IGN:
    FÆߥ
    Yeah yeah... no one noticed you edited it Azlaan... lol

Azlaan Zubair likes this.
  11. ~R. E. N. O~

Best Defender on the Coast

Threads:
    IGN:
    ~R. E. N. O~
    Sometimes u impress me with ur creativity. . . ROTFL

Azlaan Zubair likes this.
  12. Elwin0811

Elwin0811 Boss

Threads:
    IGN:
    Elwin0811
    Reno you know what you gives the best replies with ur single liners

13. Faby

Threads:
    IGN:
    FÆߥ
    I deleted it and will delete any offtopic post.
    Deal with personal issues in private conversations on forums.
    Your post is not related to the thread so Im deleting it according to our community rules:
    If you have any doubt about our rules, read the rules here: Community Rules

NOØB likes this.
  14. HÂRRY POTTER

Most Valued Contributor

Threads:
    Is the results here not out yet??

15. Betty

Staff Member Moderator

Threads:
    IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    TitanK and Elwin0811 like this.
  16. GPK007

GPK007 Consigliere

Threads:
    IGN:
    GPK007
    Elwin0811 likes this.
  17. Elwin0811

Elwin0811 Boss

Threads:
    IGN:
    Elwin0811
    There was a reason for which I asked fir votes and people criticized me for reason I asked votes.
    I will not use even a single gold for my self from the prize
    These golds will be used only for gifting purpose to 4people

18. TitanK

TitanK Soldier

Threads:
    IGN:
    TitanK
    Congrats to the Winner Elwin0811 Good Raid :)

Thanks to all who have participated and voted - your time is valued, so thank you :)

Some really good entries and thanks for making the contest entertaining RØHITH...... | Doktor NOØB | ~hercules~ | Azlaan Zubair

Conor-McGregor-2.jpg

ionutzasu, Prince Eric and Elwin0811 like this.
  19. ionutzasu

ionutzasu Soldier

Threads:
    IGN:
    ionutzasu32
    Congrats Elvin. And congrats to all players al was good raids. I bring The beer for all chears my friends

Attached Files:

20. DESTROYER 06

DESTROYER 06 Consigliere

Threads:
    IGN:
    DESTROYER 06
    Keep them you deserve them also dude if u r gifting pm me in game and ill join your mafia as well

Elwin0811 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.