1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matchmaking War

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ», 13 January 2020.

?

Should the number of times you have to be raided in war be less than or equal to your raids?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    Hey guys i have a question for you all.

In war we have some mafias going in with less than 30 players and we have those who have the max of 30 players. In the cases where there are less than 30 players each player will have more attacks than a mafia with 30 players. However, in mafia of 30 players (lets say we are talking about a weekend war) will have nine (9) raids, but they have to be raided more than 9 times.

So i have to do 9 raids and 12 people have to raid me, the cost of rearming my traps and defensive weapons are in excess of 700,000.

My question then, is this fair? Should the number of raid you perform be less than or equal to the number of raids you have to defend?

I want to hear your thoughts please.

2. Betty

Staff Member Senior Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    I think equal.... but game isnt balanced so.. Traps should rearm automatically in war like they do in showdown.

3. minhazur

minhazur Soldier

I propose traps will rearm automatically if you have enough bad blue to rearm them..

4. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    Bad blue? One of the scarcest resource you are talking about there brethren. That doesnt sound feasible.

5. minhazur

minhazur Soldier

Sorry, I wrote that only for air traps.
    I should use "respective resource "

6. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    they are all rearmed with cash