1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other We are in The End Game Now

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by HÂRRÝ POTTER, 6 October 2019.

?

What is ur View?

1. Leave The Game as it is....

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Screw it Even More...

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. I have a Different View but i will sit back and only complain

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. I don't care

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    Hey ,
    This Msg is For everyone Specially Developers.
    Two years Back When Cards Came It Changed The Game Completely And Many Players Had many Positive effects and Many Negative Too.

Positive- Developers Earned More.

Negative-
    Game Became Unbalanced.
    Many Players Left.
    Rarely New Players Continued to Play.
    Wars became Mafia Specific where a mafia with best cards won all wars.
    Etc
    Etc
    Etc

But slowly Everyone accepted the Changes and With the Help Of Ghosts and Trades... something like the Old Craze of the game came back.... Slowly We all accepted the Changes And Everyone got Good inventory and Everything was coming back to Normal.

Then On one Fine Day Our Developers decide That They will change mule also and make them go more Rare when there is already a shortage of them.
    I don't know what they are Thinking but This is Like Putting a Dead End To The Game....
    What will a Non Goldbuyer play for ..... Whatever The Individual Upgrades he will never have Cards to Match.....and If we Upgrade more and keep the housing less then also there is a Problem ....
    I think They must Think twice before making any such Changes in game if they only want a Bunch of Goldbuyers to play the game then its completely fine.

P.S- This is Not Against any Goldbuyer ... Thi is for devs To rethink on the changes they are going to make which will have very adverse effects on game.

Qbiz, Sahil1001, GPK007 and 2 others like this.
  2. Betty

Staff Member Community Moderator

IGN:
    Betty Boobs
    I think the problem with cards is the ones used in forges are no longer in rotation, or at least for me. I haven't seen DJ12, 365day, OC10, 4day cloak, Builder6 or cards that build these cards. The 3 main cards used in several forges, 14day protect, OC10 revolt10, where are they? The cards required to forge 365day party, the DJ8, DJ9, 2day cloak haven't surfaced in a while. Maybe it's just me, but it seems as some of the newer cards were added the older ones have vanished. If these are no longer available how are new players to received them. Gold buyer or not, I don't think these cards are available.

ionutzasu, Sahil1001 and GPK007 like this.
  3. Dr.*°BMW°*

I already suggested make mule buyable in some golds like 50-200 gold per mule.
    Current thing has limited the trade to only a handful of ppl.

ionutzasu, MrGrey and GPK007 like this.
  4. Jokerthelord

Jokerthelord Soldier

Handfull of people ? Sorry if I recall only kakarot and Scarface have one atleast one mule ,and people who took their time for this thread should probably check the reclassification of card system thread 2 by Eric I mean come on guys there are many cards in cc and to be fair I don't really expect every single one to collect all of the important ones but since there are cards and they are integral into the game play we had mules to help us somewhat but haggling or begging in one way or another we got the cards that we wanted and then they just fu**ed us up by removing the mule but when the mule is removed I personally came to know the most negative element that had been glaring at us in crime coast and that is how cards are classified,we just ranted about how unfair superiors are being but never noticed that the entire card system is biased or that the entire card system is classified wrongly ,I specifically think that card system has been one area where pixel took the wrong turn especially in the classification and trading ok they stopped us from trading.? Then atleast let us have a way of selling our cards to others for bb or cash or gold,I mean guys consider ap1 or app1 or some **** cards ,some sell their ap1 for 37.5 k bb cause why bother when we have an AP6 so what I'm asking is that for us to have an option to sell these cards at a higher price then normal or instead of bb for gold or cash to other players just instead of basically making the card disappear for some bb,anyway enough of my ranting I think my idea will never be accepted so atleast have the cards reclassified and in this matter the entire community should participate I was disheartened when faby told me pixels response earlier this day but I think that if more members can and "if" the entire community protests they'll listen to us and heed our words. So like all of you share your opinion in the cards reclasification thread ,
    And yes we are in the end game if pixel doesn't change their attitude with cards whelp I guess there will not be many playing in a year or two of if not there would be no scope of new players becoming more interested with the game .

5. Jokerthelord

Jokerthelord Soldier

Sorry for the loNg post :^)

GPK007 likes this.
  6. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    LOL , I too used to think same long time ago.

Jokerthelord likes this.
  7. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    Exactly Betty ....If we are Not trading We can't get a Specific Card even After waiting for years ......not even DJ 12/ or 365 d party ....Let's not Talk about Squats .

I know entire system is biased But Only If we had mules With The help of Ghosts And Trades The game was At least Playable.

Here I would Like to Mention Eric Always Protesting about Bully being removed and That should be done Bcz People Get Really Crazy Cards for Bully Even I got when I was playing ....
    The Skulling Raiders Have Almost Every Card on The Coast and When they can't skull up More they give up anything ,Mind u this is no use for them but r really crazy cards...
    I will list what I got not to make anyone jealous but to tell the community why it needs to be removed....
    Squat 12
    Squat 10
    Fort 12
    DJ 12
    Hood30 and 365 day Party.

And Yes I don't see Any New players since months all r old ones and their ghosts who will leave too if mule is removed.

GPK007 likes this.
  8. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Another issue with the removal of mules is.....pending trades. How are players suppose to complete trade deals that were made before the mules were removed. I personally have a huge trade with a player pending for months now because I can't get mules to complete the trades.

ionutzasu, ~ HE-MAN ~, NOØB and 2 others like this.
  9. smokedaddy

smokedaddy Soldier

TLDR. (Kidding)

HÂRRÝ POTTER likes this.
  10. smokedaddy

smokedaddy Soldier

I suppose the idea of developing a game is to make money. So, if you develop a game to make a profit and its overtaken by card traders who never buy anything and actually hold gold buyers in disdain, then the game is failing. Perhaps, this is a way to clear the traders from the rolls. They serve no purpose to profit the developers. Games are not cheap to operate. With technical support and fees piling up that are based on the number of people who play the game, divided by the number of people buying gold..you have a problem. The game had become a sideshow or a card bazar where nobody really raided or played, they were making their own profit on the side by trading cards while clogging up chat ,etc. anyway, I am becoming redundant.

Having said this, the game devs have overcompensated or gone too far in the other direction. I think they should give each active player one or two mules a month, plus allow mules to be purchased with gold or maybe blue.

11. MotherHell$

MotherHell$ Soldier

Hahaha those are the only options looks like CC is screwd then wonder what pixel voted oh yeah that right Dont Care ilmao
    Looks like members care more then the makers :wink:

ionutzasu, ~ HE-MAN ~, MrGrey and 2 others like this.
  12. Faby

Staff Member Senior Community Moderator

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    hmmm.... interesting... we can consider it scamming and add u in the scammers list.... hahahaha

About the cards:
    I've posted here on forums that Pixel isnt thinking of removing or reclassifying cards like we suggested. And said that if a reclassification or exclusion happen, its gonna be an isolated event.
    Well... its seems thats really true.

I also said that they would be working on changing the superior crew, adding players lvl or mansion lvl to the "lucky formula" of the crew cards.
    That might not happen. and if it happens, might be a temporary solution.
    Today I got an info that another adjustment in the cards system might be made in a near future. A more serious adjustment, that would change and improve drastically how the crew cards work.
    By the few details i got... if it comes out like they said, its gonna be a great change. and a great change for good.

Considering that pixel takes some time to release uptades, and since i don't know when it will be out, I prefer to wait things become more solid to describe the details... specially cos, since it involves an important change in the cards system, it might not be ready for the next update (the Sylvester update). Might be ready for the next one.

If i was a disappointed with the info they won't reclassify and exclude some cards we consider useless...
    This news about changes in the crew cards created a huge expectation on me.
    Believe me... the theory they are working on is really promising.
    (and thats the expectation of a person that ALWAYS HATED CARDS).

Lets wait :)

ionutzasu, TREJO*, MrGrey and 4 others like this.
  13. |~*Æ*~|

|~*Æ*~| Consigliere

IGN:
    .....A
    Same here !

GPK007 likes this.
  14. Sahil1001

Sahil1001 Soldier

I really want to see the update now:yum. And I hope it's not last update for me :joy:

15. smokedaddy

smokedaddy Soldier

Are you really upside down?

Thank you for the update

#15 smokedaddy, 7 October 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 8 October 2019
    HÂRRÝ POTTER likes this.
  16. Faby

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    I want to see it too.
    But I think, and that is my guess, that its possible we dont see it in the next update (Halloween).
    Pixel usually launches an update on Halloween
    If they are still working in a drastic change for the cards, I think it wont be ready for the next update (if they follow the usual schedule of update on Halloween).
    I'm expecting it in the next one.
    But, like I said, thats just my guess.

MrGrey likes this.
  17. minhazur

minhazur Soldier

Worst thing is , I never got a mule from crew.. Never ever. And now I don't think I am gonna get it from there.

MrGrey likes this.
  18. Faby

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    About the Mule thing...
    We need to wait and see what happens.
    Techically Mule cant be forged now for lack of 10k bb. So i believe it might have its recipe taken away.
    On the other hand... the card is super rare.
    Gangster Crew is giving only super rare now. So... in theory, we should be able to get Mules in Gangster Crew and not on Superior Crew.
    We need to wait and see how they will fix this issue.

minhazur likes this.
  19. Jokerthelord

Jokerthelord Soldier

Whelp I guess that the promise of an update is the biggest thing that we can hope for now ,I dunno let's see how it turns out

20. NOØB

NOØB Consigliere

IGN:
    NOØB
    Faby do you remember the rarity of 500 gold card? :)

ionutzasu likes this.