1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happens when there will be 32 COP CARS

Discussion in 'Raid Strategies' started by GPK007, Jan 11, 2018 at 4:52 AM.

1. GPK007

GPK007 Consigliere

Threads:
    IGN:
    GPK007
    What happens when there will be 32 COP CARS

Cop Cars is used because I can't wait in bailing my troops , So Cop Car has less bailing time :p

Try to remove/Kill Willy and Celeste at first .

Elwin0811 and mafiaGOD like this.
  2. mafiaGOD

mafiaGOD Capo

Threads:
    IGN:
    MâfíąGØD
    Nice raid GPK007 you used cop car nicely but I would like to add some extra points to this
    1. Cop car should be placed near warehouse or banks if you want them to stop or it will find its way going near the banks or warehouse
    2.Cop cars can be used as a defense if you want to prevent your car bomb to get destroyed before they reach the defensive structure, I mean while deploying car bomb you will have to deploy cop car first if you see that the defensive structure is far away from car bomb then you deploy the car bomb it will follow the cop car but make sure when you do this the defensive structure should be near a bank or warehouse because cop car will only stop near it.
    3.Cop cars should be placed safely if you are just farming for cash as you can see in the video how GPK007 did it or if it is destroyed your troops will not return to the base or simply you have to bail cop cars again.

3. Elwin0811

Elwin0811 Boss

Threads:
    IGN:
    Elwin0811
    Nicely done gpk
    And good points mg bro

GPK007 likes this.