1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

Hello, Guest!

Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello, Guest!

Check Our tournaments schedule and join them for a chance to win lots of gold!
    January - Mafia vs Mafia - Reid's World War 2 (running)
    February - Player vs Player - Slaugtherhouse
    March - Mafia vs Mafia - Mike Lee Gang Fight.
    Dismiss Notice

Why did most of the old players leave the game?

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by STEALTH, 16 September 2017.

1. STEALTH

STEALTH Associate

IGN:
    STEÁLTH
    Why has most of the players who had started from the initial stages of the game leave it totally? Did the lack compassion or did the game turned into a boring one? Or did cards ruin the game? What might be the cause? Just a random question to hear some feedback.

2. Prince Eric

Staff Member Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Admin

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    most left because they were unhappy with card system. others were "forced" to leave because of cheating

GPK007 likes this.
  3. Faby

Staff Member Senior Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Admin

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    The ones I know that left did it, mostly, because of the cards.
    And the game has other problems that need to be fixed.
    • Cards are unbalanced and opened a canion between massive gold buyers and "common" players
    • Showdown... the winner is the player who has friends and make deals to get crown boost
    • Wars is full of ghost accounts
    • Match making isnt good and farming like before is impossible
    All this things are making old players... the ones who played the "original" game unhappy to the point of making them leave the game.

The ones who remain (like me) are trying to make things better again and waiting for some good improvements.
    And cos we made good friends on CC community :)

#3 Faby, 16 September 2017
    Last edited: 18 September 2017
  4. STEALTH

STEALTH Associate

IGN:
    STEÁLTH
    Faeby u are absolutely right maybe the developers can't see the claims but still they know the popularity is going down.

5. Chiranjeev Roy

Chiranjeev Roy Soldier

IGN:
    SUPREME KILL/~JĚFF~
    yeah HARZ left because gold buyer forced them to leave .. Zeeshan n SAGAR n WISE n KING YASH n PRASHANT left because of CarDs system . Only few left.. Just like Stealth Roady n Me ;3

6. STEALTH

STEALTH Associate

IGN:
    STEÁLTH
    And i guess this is the worst for the game.

7. Chiranjeev Roy

Chiranjeev Roy Soldier

IGN:
    SUPREME KILL/~JĚFF~
    yes it is bro :( because of gold players Godfather , Rajah n Rage did some glitch n trick n dev banned their ids . Godfather had bought 18k golds by spending real money they (dev) didnt give them back -_-

8. Faby

IGN:
    FÆߥ
    I understand they being mad cos of the cards and everything else.
    But cheating and hacking to take advantage in order to reduce the distance from the "gold buyers" is assuming a risk.
    When you act illegally, you assume the risk of getting caught and being punished.

Godfather spent real money, but he assumed the risk when he decided to cheat.
    And he payed the price.

Whats right will be forever right even if no one is doing it.
    What is wrong will always be wrong even if everybody is doing it.

Dzhamal, gothzila and CarlM24 like this.
  9. Call Me Hana

10. TheSaneJudge

TheSaneJudge Associate

IGN:
    TheSaneJudge
    This game was totally enjoyable until they introduces cards and toucan and tesla and it started to become like clash of clans. Poor game coding which led to game crash too much and loss in interest. Poor cards winning also led to losing interest. So many initial players quit including me but I'm back. Hope they get this time right with bugs and introduce fare play policy and reduce time on construction and other notable flaws which makes it boring. Waiting time is too much.

Indian Devil likes this.
  11. Hydroxyn

Hydroxyn Soldier

IGN:
    Hydroxyn
    Yea, I been here for like 3 yrs now, a lot has changed heaps of cheaters heaps of cool things like tesla and toucans etc.. Id rather see more single player missions, or they could regenerate. The multi player aspects are a bit off, the AI are a bit sub par. I dont want to sound to negative, bc there is alot of positive aspects aswel. The fact that you cant use all the speed up cards at once is odd. The fact that you cant buy more then one card at a time is odd aswel. The cook times take forever, it seems . why does the timer stop if you dont collect the cards? I mean seriously, ever think we might want to save them? I'm a card hoarder. Those are just a few things I would like to see addressed. Cheers to Andy and the Development team. All I can ask is for you guys/gals to keep up the good work. Thanks again for crime coast. Cheers

12. S@RR@BULHO

S@RR@BULHO Soldier

IGN:
    ÏVØ DÅNÏEL
    Porque e como dangerouz da deez maniacs ,mafia dos organizadores do jogo e atc,no dia da atualização já tinha novos helis ao máximo ?? Todos dessa mafia são beneficiados..dai jogadores mais velhos deixarem de jogar..eu próprio penso em deixar de jogar por isso...e já jogo a mais de 2 anos de certeza !!

Translation:

Why and how dangerouz deez maniacs, mafia of the game organizers and atc, on the day of the update already had new helis to the max ?? All of this mafia are benefited ... older players stop playing ... I think of myself to stop playing for that ... and I've been playing for over 2 years for sure !!

#12 S@RR@BULHO, 29 October 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: 29 October 2017
  13. Faby

IGN:
    FÆߥ

Dangerous buys gold.
    Almost all gold buyers already have maxed Hyenas...
    Buying gold is free to anyone who wants to speed up their progress...
    And buying gold isnt against any rule of the game.
    You can buy too, to speed up your units.

And deez maniacs isnt a mafia of game developers... we there are all players like you and everyone else.

GPK007 likes this.
  14. Hydroxyn

Hydroxyn Soldier

IGN:
    Hydroxyn
    Idk, but what I can say is this. The tournaments only benefit the extremely strong. I dont see that many people soending ungodly amounts of money in a single game like this. I just don't see A lot of people doing it, especially since the amount who left, there really isn't alot of people playing. There is so many fake accounts, ghost accounts out there that just give skulls to other players, or get enough mule cards to send items to others. Clearly this is done. The tournament payout should be relevant to the amount of Actual people who attend the tournament. Seriously, all you have to do is win a few mafia wars, and feed off of troll accounts, to get skulls up and win heist. Just base eveeyrhing off of heist. "I think when development stoped resetting skulls and gave people theirs back this is when it went downhill."Then you dont really have to raid, you can just stay under protection like the people of .. Certain.. Mafias do. Farm with their ghost, and send the goods to their main account. This is what is ment when people ask for the current bugs to get fixed before adding new content, bc these issues will be swept under carpet. One must ask themselves this, what is more important.. New players or veteran players who spend money and try to keep the game moving forward wanting to see the future.it sucks but they are facts.. Cheers:pompus:

#14 Hydroxyn, 29 October 2017
    Last edited: 29 October 2017
    Indian Devil likes this.
  15. -ARROW-

-ARROW- Underboss

East or west cc is the bst... I m now playing this more than 2 year... & still I m not getting board because I love to struggle for everything... Once tym my account get hacked & lost many legendry iteam ( dj12 too wrost day of my lyf) but its oky just a game... Then I start a new with a new account HOnEy.... & I still struggling & try to make the highest defence level base of cc THis is my dream... & & I m sure with buying gold I can do it.. .....
    Moral..:- if uh takeing any type of shortcut then you cant enjoy the game..... Anyway Everybody has different mind of thinking .....
    So keep clam may be some good thing happened with you at the right tym.... Enjoy with ur friends This game awesome coz I get many good friends here & I never want to leave them... We r making team & we will at the TOp once in a day :)
    Keep smiling & enjoy the game..... Lavu... :)

16. Angeleeeer

Angeleeeer Soldier

IGN:
    BûLLêT
    As an "old" player who already left, i like the game better when everything requires skill and strategy to win, to achieve/unlock something or to complete a mission and not just money. Don't get me wrong, nothing's wrong with buying gold but because of the cards and other stuffs added, everything seems easier for other players who can afford it. And its kinda unfair for those who really have the skill for strategy but can't afford or choose not to buy gold. That's probably one of the reasons why they left because most of the "beta" players i know are not gold buyers but they are really good. I cannot enumerate all the reasons because my post will never end if i will lol! Anyways, i'm back but sad to say, i can't even recognize the game i used to play so much.

GPK007 likes this.
  17. Prince Eric

Staff Member Community Moderator Crime Coast Wiki Admin

IGN:
    Prince Eric

welcome back

GPK007 likes this.
  18. Dr.*°BMW°*

Staff Member Community Moderator

Faby given just the right points why old players left ...
    Because of card system ..
    Some because of ghost wars and some becoz of showdown changes

19. Jeevan

Jeevan Capo

Even new players are taking rid from this game!!! If I want to invite my relative to play this game it will take 1 hr for me to invite then it is not sure they will even play till mansion 3 they say I will play coc not this boring game

20. -|HAÇKÊR|-

-|HAÇKÊR|- Consigliere

IGN:
    -|HAÇKÊR|-
    i also sometime when did not found any good raid then i become very angry and gone freaking.cause i search raid for about hours but didn't got any good raid.then i feel like uninstall the game.for that even i was uninstalled the game once.but come back again lol.the one thing that i am still playing the game is for my all friends.when i fill like leave the game then for my friends i can't do that :).some old player who is tired with this card system and raiding problem and not have good friends they leave the game