1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why did most of the old players leave the game?

Discussion in 'Crime Coast Discussion' started by STEALTH, 16 September 2017.

1. Hydroxyn

Hydroxyn Soldier

IGN:
    Hydroxyn
    I find in odd aswelThat they do have all maxed out day of the drop. But you know aswel as the rest of us. Some things are just hush hush. Also some,players and mafia are in place to make people envious so they will buy more. So, they do get kick back from the development. But, people are not stupid and people pay attention. I just dont see how so many people have all 365 day cards or the notorious cards. Like they do, bc I buy gold and rarely ever get anyrhing for a goodid formula. So, I dont think anyone is dropping that much money into the game. Although some spend maybe 100 USD a month or something. But not a lot, There is Definately a lot of mischeif going on here at crime coast.

2. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric

please dont make accusations about things being shady or hush hush because 1 or 2 members choose to spend alot of money on gold. these 2 posts make it seem like there is some big advantage we have. please take the time and look at the rest of our members goon and vehicle levels b4 any accusations are made. for example, my choppers are only level 3. and my card inventory is not great either nor are alot of our members. i think the ONLY advantage we may have is that we all help eachother as a mafia and help/gift eachother without expected cards in return. i mean afterall a mafia is only as strong as its weakest player so ofcourse we want to help our weakest get stronger in anyway we can.

yes, i agree to the fact i dont understand how some people seem to get alot better cards then others because i have personally bought well over 200 superiors and i get junk. take some time and browse the forums im sure u will find threads i have started about the dismal superior cards :)

HÂRRY POTTER, batonka and Aurora like this.
  3. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

Crime Coast Wiki Moderator

IGN:
    GHØST, |>ARTEMIS<|, §¦ÅÜRØRŦ§
    Hydroxyn Please free to look at the rest of the mafia , go through every single players base and let us know what you see. Deez Maniacs is a mafia just like anybody else’s... we don’t get special treatment .. we aren’t keeping things hush hush. We have some really old players with built up bases, players that join tournaments/contest and have gold saved..extra cards to sell ...nothing magical here . The truth of the matter is Deez Maniacs help each other out . We gift cards to others in the group .. we stay united as a unit. .. that’s why we are successful. I GUARANTEE .. if you @ your mafia where to do the same ..you’d see similar results.

#23 §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§, 9 December 2017
    Last edited: 9 December 2017
  4. Hydroxyn

Hydroxyn Soldier

IGN:
    Hydroxyn
    Aurora~
    Did I call out anyone specific? I reread my post to make sure I didn't. Why would I go look at a specific mafia? Is there a reason for someone to? Idk.. However my OPINION is just this. If you are part of development, moderator, or are able to have any direct influence on the game, you should not be allowed to partake in any of the tournaments, gold giveaways Etc. It is what one would call a CONFLICT of INTEREST. Alot of people feel this way.if someone truly had the best interrest for the games evolution, they would agree to this. I have no say so regardless. This was directed to Aurora... :nailbiting:

Eric~
    Yet again did I pin point anyone? No I didn't, if you decide to get in your feelings about my previous post then I'm sorry. However, it wasnt intended to anyone in particular. Bc, there is no proof of any foul play. But, what I can say is that alot of major game players have more then one account, and quite possibly be affiliated with abother mafia, have a bigger acct, they don't talk on Etc. :pompus:

yanji and HÂRRÝ POTTER like this.
  5. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    In a way u did single out a mafia as u quoted a post that was definately directed at a particular mafia. If i misunderstood , then accept my apologies

Aurora likes this.
  6. Hydroxyn

Hydroxyn Soldier

IGN:
    Hydroxyn
    If I didnt say a name, please dont put or make any accusations thanks. :mask:

7. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

IGN:
    Hydroxyn Its pretty obvious to whom your remarks where directed to. But like you said, it’s YOUR opinion... and your opinion is just that. Conflicts of interest arise when there is a bias towards a certain person and/or group of individuals. Moderators are and will always remain impartial. Oh and just an FYI , we only allow main accounts at Deez Maniacs.. I know you didn’t ask just putting it out there :happy:

Faby likes this.
  8. Hydroxyn

Hydroxyn Soldier

IGN:
    Hydroxyn
    Best thing for me to do, is to simply agree. It was a comment to a thred. If you must know, my comment was geared towards SLAM. So many know it all's out there. Seems this forum, is going to be something like the rest of other forums. Best to stay out of here. People dont like if you don't agree to them. :Yawn: Good Luck to all the Normal Players.

#28 Hydroxyn, 9 December 2017
    Last edited: 9 December 2017
    yanji and ratty like this.
  9. ratty

ratty Underboss

IGN:
    ratty123
    Im the one of it lol normal player haha

Hydroxyn likes this.
  10. §¦ ÅÜRØRÅ ¦§

IGN:
    Hydroxyn Reread your thread, you might not have done so intentionally ... but it seems like you where talking about Deez. If that’s not the case , and I misconstrued what you wrote then MY apologies. Forums is a place for all , normal not normal .. new members and old. You must understand that I defend my players , just as you would defend yours. Nothing personal ..

-Aurora

11. ratty

ratty Underboss

IGN:
    ratty123
    That true deezmanics really help each other and they move up with talking everyone hand up and bever let any of their member downward this help to dezz and that make them more and more strong ...

12. ratty

ratty Underboss

IGN:
    ratty123
    Once i wanted to join deezmanics mafia i even asked betty boobs to take me in but there was no empty space at that time so i went to mobb deep

13. MÉGATRÓN

MÉGATRÓN Soldier

m a member of deez family and i proudly say that thing coz everyone in that mafia helps me out coz m the weakest player in that mafia ...... Every one give me suggestions and also they gift me cards , we r the best and strongest mafia in CC ✌

Prince Eric likes this.
  14. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    guys lets stay on topic, it is kind of drifting

MÉGATRÓN likes this.
  15. HÂRRÝ POTTER

Best Raider on the Coast

IGN:
    HÂRRÝ POTTER
    I was also a Part Of Deez Earlier But No Magic Happened There Even My Name Is HP then Also No Magic lol
    But Hydroxyn I liked some Of The Things That U said I will Like To talk To U on game What's Ur In-game Name??

Hydroxyn likes this.
  16. Hydroxyn

Hydroxyn Soldier

IGN:
    Hydroxyn
    My name is hydroxyn in game. Yes, anytime to talk.

17. L1M1TLESS

L1M1TLESS Soldier

Last seen 6 weeks ago lol rip

18. L1M1TLESS

L1M1TLESS Soldier

What i mean is this person has probably left the game snd he stared this thread

19. minhazur

minhazur Soldier

I think a excellent and unique idea or change in game can turn things a little bit better . We all can contribute to get the right idea.. How about a competition of best unique idea that can change the game....

20. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    That is such a great idea. To hold an idea competition. ..oh wait, we already do :p

COMPETITION - Idea of the month rules

Screenshot_2019-02-17-11-23-00.png

AnuragDutta and BRØ ALISTAIR like this.